Which of the trio is your favorite ACTOR? (no expiration date)

Go down

Which of the trio is your favorite ACTOR?

Which of the trio is your favorite ACTOR? (no expiration date) Vote_lcap33%Which of the trio is your favorite ACTOR? (no expiration date) Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
Which of the trio is your favorite ACTOR? (no expiration date) Vote_lcap56%Which of the trio is your favorite ACTOR? (no expiration date) Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 10 ]
Which of the trio is your favorite ACTOR? (no expiration date) Vote_lcap11%Which of the trio is your favorite ACTOR? (no expiration date) Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

Which of the trio is your favorite ACTOR? (no expiration date) Empty Which of the trio is your favorite ACTOR? (no expiration date)

Post  Potteraholic on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Potteraholic wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is something I wrote in the other poll, 'Which of the trio is your favourite?', so I thought, "Why not start another poll with a question about the actors now that we're nearly at the end of the HP movie experience?" Shocked Sad No
They've grown and changed a lot since the first movie, by leaps and bounds!

So, here it is! The poll will be neverending.

Edit: Apparently, you can't add images in the poll itself, so I'll have to include them here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thread.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Potteraholic on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Which of the trio is your favorite ACTOR? (no expiration date) Empty Oh, dear!

Post  Puck on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Now poor Emma has no votes. Sad
Puck
Puck
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Which of the trio is your favorite ACTOR? (no expiration date) Empty Re: Which of the trio is your favorite ACTOR? (no expiration date)

Post  Mona on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:52 pm

I wonder if anyone'll pick Emma?

I voted for Rupert. He always makes me laugh. king
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Which of the trio is your favorite ACTOR? (no expiration date) Empty Re: Which of the trio is your favorite ACTOR? (no expiration date)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down