Part C - St. Mungo's Lexicon Hospital for the Incurably Insane (May, 2005 to March, 2011)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And the Winner Is . . . .

Post  Lady Arabella on Tue May 07, 2013 10:31 pm

Potteraholic - Feb 4, 2008 11:01 pm (#2451 of 2575)

I know this one, because it's one of the piers I hadn't visited in the 3 years I lived in London. (I remember thinking that at the time I first read PS/SS.) It's Blackpool pier and I'm gold. I have been to the piers at Brighton, Margate, Ramsgate, and Walton-on-the-Naze though, for what that's worth!

Timon & Pumba, a comedic pair in the grand tradition of Laurel & Hardy, Abbott & Costello, Bing Crosby & Bob Hope, Lucy & Ethel, French & Saunders and Fry & Laurie. What amazingly funny Muggles, the lot of 'em!

Ticker - Feb 4, 2008 11:59 pm (#2452 of 2575)

Mmmm... Chocolate cake! Thank you!

It's been recommended that I take a long walk off a short pier, but I've never been too good at following advice. You have an amazing memory PAH! I've been to several famous piers but don't remember a single name. I have decided that I WILL remember Blackpool Pier if I do ever get to go there though.

azi - Feb 5, 2008 12:05 am (#2453 of 2575)

Lion King 1 1/2? What do you call Lion King 2 then?

I hate Blackpool. Horrible place. And I don't say that because I'm from Yorkshire - it really is a bad place.

Ticker - Feb 5, 2008 12:12 am (#2454 of 2575)

Anything like visiting The Great Salt Lake & finding a mile of reeking slimy non-beach? They have a taffy shop there, but I can guarantee I wasn't thinking about buying any. A WWW Bubblehead Hat wouldn't have been a bad idea...

LionKing 2 had already been made, & since #3 would have indicated a later time setting, they just called it 1 & 1/2 though it was made after the second movie.

Puck - Feb 5, 2008 12:21 am (#2455 of 2575)

Lion King 2 is Lion King 2.

Ticker, just checked your profile, and I would love to learn that song!

I need some milk for this chocolate cake. Is there a house-elf around here?

Potteraholic - Feb 5, 2008 3:15 pm (#2456 of 2575)

A quick response to Puck's message on the FW thread, as promised:

"Darn! Mr. Puck is away, and I was hoping to sneak in a posting spree or two with you in the evening, PAH! Just as well, I guess, as I really need to study for Friday's test, and the distraction would get in the way.

I’m sorry, Puck, but you’ve got the right idea about not needing the distraction. Hope you ace the (aerobics?) test! Looking forward to Five Wording with you next week! Until then....

***uses trusty wand, er, knittle needle to conjure up some goblets and ice cold milk*** Mmm, mmm. Chocolate cake and ice cold milk. What a perfect combination! Almost as good as pumpkin pasties and butterbeer!

Puck - Feb 5, 2008 4:12 pm (#2457 of 2575)

***takes a large gulp of milk, and is now sporting a milk mustache***

Thanks, PAH.

Oh, I have a feeling story writing may go a bit slower without you. We may need two weeks for the current story. (And yes, it is an aerobic exam. I have to know all about how kcals are converted into ATP and energy within the body, memorize muscular and skeletal systems, as well as knowing safe and proper exercises. Lots of anatomy and physiology stuff.)

Liz Mann - Feb 5, 2008 7:39 pm (#2458 of 2575)

Yes, PAH, you're correct! You move forward four spaces.

PatPat, your question: Why does Uncle Vernon's sister get ill on her holiday?

Ticker - Feb 5, 2008 9:03 pm (#2459 of 2575)

Puck, I updated my profile with a link - sorry I can't find a free sample, but it is worth every cent, all 99 of them. My mother-in-law played it for her middle-school class, who thought it was one of the best things they ever heard... now you know my mindset - somewhere between toddler & middle-school. Well, it's still one of the best songs I have ever heard and strangely relevant to my life... perhaps an avatar change is in order... By the way... nice 'stache.

**(Helps self to another piece of chocolate cake...)** Just to go with the ice-cold milk. This milk isn't from Aberforth is it?

Potteraholic - Feb 5, 2008 10:35 pm (#2460 of 2575)

*** my response to PatPat's question*** I'm not even sure where old Marge went on her holiday! And Ticker, about the milk, I am actually not sure about its provenance. Maybe it is from one of Aberforth's herd. But it tastes yummy, wherever it's from, so... down the hatch!

Ticker - Feb 5, 2008 11:48 pm (#2461 of 2575)

**gulp**

Puck - Feb 6, 2008 12:15 am (#2462 of 2575)

Ticker, that song will soon have relevance here. #3 is due to start training so. (I hope to be footloose and diaper-free come summer.)

Goats' milk? It's not bad.

PatPat- Feb 6, 2008 2:22 am (#2463 of 2575)

OK, I'm not sure whether this is movie contamination or not. I recall that Aunt Marge got ill and Uncle Vernon said she "ate a funny whelk." That is my answer. And my color is grey

***casts multiplying spell on chocolate cake and milk and offers them both around again.***

Puck - Feb 6, 2008 2:49 am (#2464 of 2575)

Yum! I was hoping for a second helping.

Liz Mann - Feb 6, 2008 9:56 am (#2465 of 2575)

Yes, PatPat, that's absolutely right! *dances*

I rolled a four and you have now passed the halfway mark and are in clear third place.

Puck: What is the name of the Muggle secondary school that Harry Potter is supposed to attend?

PatPat- Feb 6, 2008 11:37 pm (#2466 of 2575)

Whew! I was so afraid I was just remembering the movie scene! Cool! ***Happily eats more cake***

Puck - Feb 7, 2008 5:12 pm (#2467 of 2575)

I know this is wrong (again), but I'll say Eton. I know Harry wasn't the one who was to go there, but I can only remember that one and Smeltings. I do remember the horrid gray clothes Petunia was dying.

Liz Mann - Feb 7, 2008 6:31 pm (#2468 of 2575)

I don't think Harry could ever get into Eton. It's one of the top schools in the country. He was going to Stonewall High, the local comprehensive.

I think you guys all need to read the book again. (It's a great excuse. )

Azi, what day was Harry's birthday on?

Potteraholic - Feb 7, 2008 11:28 pm (#2469 of 2575)

Just to clarify Liz, you don't mean date, right? You're looking for a something -day answer? It's not my turn; I'm just being nosey.

azi - Feb 8, 2008 10:17 pm (#2470 of 2575)

Black is going to assume it's the day and guess Tuesday.

**flops on sofa with hot water bottle** Yey, it's FRIDAY!!!!

Liz Mann - Feb 8, 2008 11:09 pm (#2471 of 2575)

Yes, azi, it is indeed Tuesday! I rolled a four and you are one space behind PAH.

I'm having trouble finding new questions among the question cards now.

PAH, your question: What colour are Dudley's eyes?

Potteraholic - Feb 9, 2008 1:25 am (#2472 of 2575)

Not green, that's for sure. Since Dudders is blond-haired, I'm going to guess he's a blue-eyed baby. I'm gold.

Liz Mann - Feb 9, 2008 11:19 am (#2473 of 2575)

Yes they are blue! You've moved forward six spaces! Which means you are now two spaces away from victory! IF, that is, you get your next question right. It is still possible for azi to overtake you if she gets her next question right but you don't, and then she gets her last question right too.

PatPat, this is probably your last question: Harry and Draco first meet where?

Ticker - Feb 10, 2008 6:51 pm (#2474 of 2575)

**Bites nails while looking over game-board...** Oooooh! I love the suspense. Good luck all!

**Eats more cake but opts for pumpkin juice...**

Good luck, Puck, with your summer potty plans. I made plans with my first when she started showing interest, only to have her change her mind & wait another year & 1/2. I didn't really mind. Life was crazy then. Now that my second is showing interest & we're about to make another big life change, I'm curious to see how things go. They both have such different personalities (my second is much more independent), but strangely will have similar life upheaval right at the same time. I wonder if Harry or Dudley was potty-trained first. Any trivia answers on that?

Puck - Feb 10, 2008 7:15 pm (#2475 of 2575)

Definitely Harry. I'm not sure Dudders ever did get trained.

Ticker, my 2nd was trained for a whole 6 weeks, then changed her mind for another 6 months.

I'm that that full of suspense. I know I'm going to be in last place. Trivia is fun, but not my thing.

PatPat- Feb 10, 2008 9:12 pm (#2476 of 2575)

Ah my last question and I think I know it. Is it in Madame Malkin's? My color is grey

Liz Mann - Feb 11, 2008 1:59 am (#2477 of 2575)

Yes it is! And you've moved forward six places!

Puck, this could be your last question. What type of wood is the handle of the Nimbus 2000 made of?

Puck - Feb 12, 2008 1:34 am (#2478 of 2575)

Um, let's go with ash.

Liz Mann - Feb 12, 2008 12:10 pm (#2479 of 2575)

No, it's mahogany!

Azi, this could be your last question. What was the Gryffindor password Harry, Ron, Hermione and Neville use after the Fluffy encounter. They pant it at The Fat Lady twice.

azi - Feb 14, 2008 6:46 pm (#2480 of 2575)

Black really has no idea, but will guess Balderdash?

Lol, I know it can't be Caput Draconis (the first password) and 'bubblegum' and 'mobiliarbus' (the current words in my head) aren't passwords at all.

**gives everyone a single red rose and chocolates**

Uh oh, Archie has eaten the rose and put the chocolate in a vase!

PatPat- Feb 15, 2008 12:26 am (#2481 of 2575)

***Gratefully accepts rose and chocolate from azi***

***Twirls wand and conjures several sparkling red hearts. Passes them around***

Puck - Feb 15, 2008 1:33 pm (#2482 of 2575)

Thank you for the presents! I was going to eat the rose and smell the chocolates, but I see Arnold beat me to it.

Liz Mann - Feb 15, 2008 7:59 pm (#2483 of 2575)

It was pig snout.

Okay, PAH, this could be your winning move if you get this question right. *drum roll* The question: The Weasley twins bewitch several snowballs, causing them to do what?

Potteraholic - Feb 15, 2008 9:41 pm (#2484 of 2575)

Gold here. Hmmm, was it Draco? No, that's movie contamination and that's with Harry and in PoA. I think they tried to bump somebody in the head. But who? I don't think it was a kid, and I don't think it was Filch or Snape, because those two would know it was the twins right away and give them a detention. So..., was it Quirrel? Were they trying to make his turban fall off or something? I guess I'll go with Quirrel.

Puck - Feb 15, 2008 9:44 pm (#2485 of 2575)

Oooh, PAH, I think you may have it with that one!

PatPat- Feb 15, 2008 11:46 pm (#2486 of 2575)

I'm positive that's it, PAH. They were making snowballs bounce off of Quirrel's turban.

Congrats!

Liz Mann - Feb 17, 2008 5:18 pm (#2487 of 2575)

Yes, PAH, it is indeed Quirrell! You are the winner! Butterbeers all round!

azi - Feb 17, 2008 5:29 pm (#2488 of 2575)

**applauds PAH!!!!** wOOt!

**offers candy canes all round**

Puck - Feb 17, 2008 6:13 pm (#2489 of 2575)

Are those canes from WWW's? If so, I think I'll pass. :sillgrin:

Congrats, PAH!

Potteraholic - Feb 18, 2008 9:16 am (#2490 of 2575)

Thanks, everyone! I'm really surprised I got that question right! Good old Fred and George! *sniff* *sniff*

I really enjoyed playing this HP trivia game with you Liz, Puck, azi, and PatPat. Here's another round of butterbeers for you all. Enjoy!

Ticker - Feb 18, 2008 8:15 pm (#2491 of 2575)

Congrats PAH! Love the new avatar! I have a friend who has an obsession with stacking rocks. It's actually quite amazing. I'll have to show him this one. Thanks for the butterbeer! A cheer for good ol' Gred & Forge!

**Bites candycane & sprouts giant beard & jelly belly... ** Oooooh! Ho! Ho! Ho! I love it! **Jiggles belly some more... **

Thanks also for the rose & chocolates, azi.

Potteraholic - Feb 21, 2008 1:40 pm (#2492 of 2575)

All that celebrating with butterbeer must have put us all in a 'Winky-like' stupor! ***hiccup*** Time for some breakfast, I think! I think I'll have a nice, hot bowl of oatmeal with some brown sugar. Mmm-mmm!

Ticker - Feb 24, 2008 6:55 pm (#2493 of 2575)

So I had another dream... I was with a few other members of the OoP and we were waiting for the "final" confrontation with Voldemort. Many Death Eaters had also shown up. It was mid-afternoon & we knew that Voldemort would not arrive until dark so... we decided to play a quick game of soccer - OoP vs. DE's. There were only 4 of us on the OoP team & our goalie had never played before. The DE's had a full team & were, of course, cheating. Another member of the Order showed up but opted not to play due to a strained back. "Not to worry", I said. "Just save your strength for tonight." ...which got me to wondering why the rest of us weren't doing the same... I mean, didn't the rest of us want to enter a life-or-death battle as fresh as possible? Upon this rational thought, my dream ended & I woke up.

What does it MEAN?!?!?!? Was it just the butterbeer?

Puck - Feb 24, 2008 10:11 pm (#2494 of 2575)

Ticker, you haven't been eating the jello, have you? Or perhaps reading DH while watching a soccer match on the telly?

Liz Mann - Feb 26, 2008 4:42 pm (#2495 of 2575)

Maybe the Death Eaters were deliberately trying to sap the Order's strength. After all they, with their full team, were using less of it than you were. So maybe the dream means that some in your real life is tricking you into weakening yourself.

I suspect the Healers.

Puck - Feb 26, 2008 8:25 pm (#2496 of 2575)

We must Mutiny!

Liz Mann - Feb 26, 2008 9:37 pm (#2497 of 2575)

Shhhhhh! There's a Healer behind you!

azi - Feb 26, 2008 10:26 pm (#2498 of 2575)

**quietly loads cannons on the pirate ship** Arhhh, me hearties, prepare for battle!

Shhh...they think it's a playground ship....

Liz Mann - Feb 27, 2008 6:09 pm (#2499 of 2575)

Shh... it is a playground ship.

Potteraholic - Feb 27, 2008 6:22 pm (#2500 of 2575)

Puck, it looks like the current Five Words story may have ended, and we're just waiting for the official story and stats to be posted. Just wanted to let you know that I'd like to pass my story-starting privileges over to you, if you're interested. Am posting here because I didn't want to use a post over on FW. Thanks!

Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Foooood fiiiiiiight!!!

Post  Lady Arabella on Tue May 07, 2013 10:33 pm

Puck - Feb 27, 2008 6:46 pm (#2501 of 2575)

Arrrg, but with a bit of magic, it just may sail. Where's that knitting needle?

THanks, PAH.

Let's capture a healer and make them walk the plank.

Potteraholic - Feb 27, 2008 9:26 pm (#2502 of 2575)

Did someone say they needed a knitting needle? Let me see if I can find it... Oh, here it is... the bamboo one with the green bead on top! *** furiously trying to remember what the spell for making things sail is called***

Great, Puck! Re: five words, I'm glad you've got an idea all ready. I can't wait to find out what it is.

azi - Feb 27, 2008 11:10 pm (#2503 of 2575)

I can capture a healer!

**aims jello cannon** Three....Two...One...FIRE!!!!!!!

I advise you duck.

Puck - Feb 28, 2008 12:30 am (#2504 of 2575)

**looks around**

There are ducks?

Ticker - Feb 28, 2008 12:55 am (#2505 of 2575)

Arrrrrrrrrr! That's the spirit, me hearties!

**...climbs decorative palm tree & jumps out at healer with sword between teeth...** OK it's a spoon, but they haven't let me sculpt weapons with aluminum foil in ages.

PatPat- Feb 28, 2008 1:16 am (#2506 of 2575)

***conjures a great net from thin air and offers it to azi to help with the capture.***

Watch out, Ticker. There's another healer behind that potted Mimbulus Mimbletonia!

Ticker - Mar 3, 2008 1:29 am (#2507 of 2575)

Rrrrrahhhhh! I can be quite impressive swinging a spoon... **scares healer into backing into the Mimbulus Mimbletonia...lovely plant...** on the other hand, those straight jackets the healers are carrying... Run away! Run away!

Ticker - Mar 4, 2008 9:01 pm (#2508 of 2575)

**Appears in front of bookcase holding ratty old issue of Witch Weekly...**

Apparently you've all been dragged off. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this secret room. This magazine is really a port-key. You can only find it when you need someplace to hide, otherwise it can't be seen (or tossed away...) It's quite old, let's see,... May 12th, 1973... back before they tightened security around here, I guess. Anyway, it's got a fascinating article on lime jello.

Puck - Mar 5, 2008 1:54 pm (#2509 of 2575)

**runs in panting having barely escaped the healers**

Ohh, should we all touch it at the same time? Do we know where it will take us?

Potteraholic - Mar 6, 2008 6:30 pm (#2510 of 2575)

*** walks in non-chalantly, keeeping 'knitting needle' hidden from view under bulky cardigan*** That'll teach the healers from telling me what I may or may not call them!

Ticker - Mar 14, 2008 10:28 pm (#2511 of 2575)

**Snicker...** Nice one PAH.

Puck, I've always assumed the secret room is just on the other side of the bookcase, since the room has an identical display of books all facing backwards... (hmmmmm... that gives me a good idea...) but I really haven't tested the theory. We could go in via magazine, then try and crawl back through to the other side. Would be a shame to leave the mag behind though. We'll have to be stealthy... **knocks out a book-end & an entire row of heavy books tip over...** ...And we'll have to be smart about it too. **...turns around to see a Healer standing behind her...** So, anyway, um, I need to go to my room now.

azi - Mar 14, 2008 10:41 pm (#2512 of 2575)

**ducks lime jello wave and promptly falls off ship into lime jello sea**

ARGH!!! Man overboard, man overboard!!!

Where did all this jello come from?

Ticker - Mar 14, 2008 11:20 pm (#2513 of 2575)

Nooooo Azi! Don't swallow!!!

**tosses bedpan into the jello sea...** Grab on! It's guaranteed to always float. Or, wait! Maybe you should start bailing with it. It's got a self-cleaning spell on it.

azi - Mar 14, 2008 11:28 pm (#2514 of 2575)

**Attempts to bail with the bedpan but accidently throws jello vertically**

Argh, get it off! Man down, Man down!

**Holds out hand for Archie to grab**

Liz Mann - Mar 15, 2008 12:25 am (#2515 of 2575)

Cripes! Quick everyone, make a human rope and pull azi out!

Herm oh ninny - Mar 17, 2008 6:39 pm (#2516 of 2575)

Hmm.. I like this place. Just how insane must one be to reside here...AHHHHHHH! (plops into a sea of St. Patrick's day Jello!)

Puck - Mar 20, 2008 6:18 pm (#2517 of 2575)

I got you, Liz. Herm oh niiny, grab hold! Azi's been in there too long as it is.

Ready? One....two...three...PULL!

azi - Mar 20, 2008 9:17 pm (#2518 of 2575)

**falls onto deck spluttering**

I feel woozy...everythings green!

Oh wait, it's just jello covering my glasses.

Puck - Mar 20, 2008 9:50 pm (#2519 of 2575)

**takes Azi's glasses and cleans them on a healer's robes**

Orion - Mar 20, 2008 9:59 pm (#2520 of 2575)

AAAAaaaaaaarrrghhh - ouch! Oh bugger, it's slippery in here. Can somebody pick me up?

azi - Mar 20, 2008 10:47 pm (#2521 of 2575)

Thank Puck! I hope the healer eats the jello!

**watches Archie pick Orion up** Watch out, he's like Hagrid, can be a bit rough. Doesn't know his own strength...

Puck - Mar 20, 2008 11:27 pm (#2522 of 2575)

Does anyone have a mop? Or perhaps PAH can clean this mess up with her knitting needle?

Potteraholic - Mar 21, 2008 9:46 am (#2523 of 2575)

"SCOURGIFY!"

There! Mischief managed!

Puck - Mar 21, 2008 1:07 pm (#2524 of 2575)

Thanks, PAH!

Potteraholic - Mar 22, 2008 9:37 pm (#2525 of 2575)

***I'm thinking that those Healers must be some first-class dolts since they haven't worked out that my knitting needle is much more than it seems.***
***Not that I mind. ***

azi - Mar 23, 2008 1:00 pm (#2526 of 2575)

Ok guys, it's Easter and I'm pretty certain there are some eggs left hidden from our last egghunt.

**searches through bushes** Oooo, I think I found one! Wait...it's a gnome...

Puck - Mar 25, 2008 2:45 am (#2527 of 2575)

**starts searching, but then thinks twice about collecting eggs that have been sitting out since last Easter**

Liz Mann - Mar 25, 2008 5:16 pm (#2528 of 2575)

Let's give the old Easter eggs to Lockhart.

Puck - Mar 25, 2008 5:29 pm (#2529 of 2575)

Yes! We can tell him they make an "egg-cellent" hair conditioner.

Orion - Mar 25, 2008 5:36 pm (#2530 of 2575)

LOL! Any volunteers to go to Lockhart? It's always a risk to have to listen to the wagga wagga werewolf story, last time I met him it took me five hours to get away.

Herm oh ninny - Mar 25, 2008 5:58 pm (#2531 of 2575)

I'll do it! I need something to help me sleep and one of his stories sounds like just thing to do it!

Ticker - Apr 9, 2008 7:57 pm (#2532 of 2575)

The jello does wonders for sleeping too. On the other hand... well, let's just say, I don't recommend it.

Poor Lockhart, (**snort**). Did you know the healers actually banned green jello from his room? Seems he quite likes it. Honestly, I'm not sure how they stand him without it.

Ticker - Apr 27, 2008 8:25 pm (#2533 of 2575)

**Bounces into the ward with a lovely bouquet of grass...**

Oh! I love Spring, as I'm sure the rest of you must too since the sun room is empty & the yard is full. If anyone gets this message (& your name does not begin with "Healer"), come help me try to find a way past the re-directional charm they've placed on the perimeter of the grounds. I've been running for the fence but somehow always find myself running back to the center. Pointless meandering hasn't gotten me any closer either. Come on guys! I know you'd like a field trip as much as I do. Whaddaya say?!?!? Let's see what we can accomplish.

Liz Mann - Apr 28, 2008 12:07 am (#2534 of 2575)

*removes sunglasses and gazes bleery-eyed at Ticker* Oh, sorry I was sunbathing and must have fallen asleep. The sunshine's just so comfortable. Yes I love spring, in the UK it often has better weather than summer. I'm too lazy to worry about running for the fence right now. I'd rather just lie right here until the sun goes in. *sips orange juice*

Puck - Apr 30, 2008 8:59 pm (#2535 of 2575)

***sneeze***

I lub spring, too, but the pollen mbakes mbe...

ahhhhh -CHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

'cuse me. Adyone hab a tishoo?

Liz Mann - May 1, 2008 1:06 pm (#2536 of 2575)

*puts a charm on a tissue box to make it never run out* There you go Puck.

Puck - May 1, 2008 4:51 pm (#2537 of 2575)

Thanks, Liz! Very clever of you.

Wait, where did you get a wand? Is that PAH's knitting needle?

Liz Mann - May 1, 2008 7:33 pm (#2538 of 2575)

No it's my own wand, sneakily hidden inside a very long salami.

Puck - May 1, 2008 11:21 pm (#2539 of 2575)

Better hope the healers don't get hungry!

Potteraholic - May 9, 2008 8:14 pm (#2540 of 2575)

Salami? Who's got salami? And I seemed to have misplaced my "knitting needle". Maybe one of those ruffians (ie the healers) found it! Curses!

Ticker - May 9, 2008 9:54 pm (#2541 of 2575)

Oh dear. That is bad news PAH.

Liz, you might try transfiguring your wand into something a bit less appetizing... (**tucks salami, mushroom, tomato & swiss sandwich behind back**) I was just about to ask you all on a picnic, but it seems I have a bit more preparation to do.

azi - May 9, 2008 9:58 pm (#2542 of 2575)

**wanders round in a daydream**

Ah, yes, I see those mischievous fairies... **reaches out** Ooo, it bit me!

Puck - May 19, 2008 1:24 pm (#2543 of 2575)

Some essence or murtlap should help that bite, Azi.

Ticker - May 27, 2008 10:48 pm (#2544 of 2575)

Aaaack! Anything that works like DEET for those little buggers? Ouch!

Liz Mann - May 29, 2008 6:08 pm (#2545 of 2575)

Some fans are planning to celebrate Harry Potter Fandom Day on July 21st. We should do something for that day too.

Liz Mann - Jun 4, 2008 5:15 pm (#2546 of 2575)

Foooood fiiiiiiight!!!

Ticker - Jun 5, 2008 1:34 am (#2547 of 2575)

BWA-hahahahaha!!!! Some good old-fashioned fun! *(Throws banana cream pie at passer-by but saves the tin to lick, I mean, protect my face...)*

I am all for a party on the 21st, Liz! Woo-hoo! *(Ducks machine-gun style flying celery sticks...)* Very nice!

Puck - Jun 7, 2008 2:21 am (#2548 of 2575)

I've got some mashed potatoes -with gravy, of course.

Incoming!

**dives under table to avoid flying meatballs**

Tazzygirl - Jun 8, 2008 6:25 pm (#2549 of 2575)

**crashes back into the hospital, hair standing on end**

It was awful! I was ripped back into the real world and I almost became sane again!

**ducks celery, gets hit by banana cream pie** Cool! Food fight! **grabs cans of whipped cream and starts spraying**

Liz Mann - Jun 8, 2008 11:26 pm (#2550 of 2575)

Good time to come back to the world of the insane, during the middle of a food fight.

*gets hit in the face by whipped cream, grabs chocolate sauce and starts squirting*

Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Sic Transit Gloria . . . .

Post  Lady Arabella on Tue May 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Puck - Jun 9, 2008 2:02 am (#2551 of 2575)

**stands in front of whipped cream and chocolate sauce, mouth wide open**

Ticker - Jun 17, 2008 2:24 am (#2552 of 2575)

Mmmmmmmmm.... this is fun but how about some tabasco to liven things up a bit. **(Pours liberally over mashed potatoes & meatballs)

Ticker - Jun 23, 2008 2:54 pm (#2553 of 2575)

Happy Belated Birthday Harry!!!!!!!

I didn't make it here but for some reason, I've had HP World dreams this weekend like crazy. Last night I dreamt I was Harry in the final battle with Voldemort, only, instead of being backed up by supporters, I was surrounded by whiners. Another dream from this weekend was I had just taken a teacher's aid position at a Hogwarts Prep School. There were a couple of troubled boys who aspired to be like Voldemort & managed to place a curse on everyone in the class. I woke up wondering how we could get the class together somewhere so we could break the curse & what kind of discipline to give the boys. Since awaking, I've decided that having them wear the auto-spank trousers would be best - or at least would make me feel better.

Hope you all have had a very Harry weekend!

Liz Mann - Jun 24, 2008 10:45 pm (#2554 of 2575)

Happy belated birthday to Harry? Harry's birthday is July 31st. Are you talking about the anniversary of the 5th book?

azi - Jun 28, 2008 12:32 pm (#2555 of 2575)

Maybe it's just extremely belated birthday wishes. Probably the Harry Potter day that was planned for the 21st of June?

Woo, parteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! **conjures party poppers and edible rainbow-coloured sugar streamers**

**runs circles around Archie with an extra long streamer to tie his feet up**

THUD. Ooo, he fell down...

Liz Mann - Jun 30, 2008 1:41 pm (#2556 of 2575)

21st of July, not June. *anticipates*

Ticker - Jun 30, 2008 7:05 pm (#2557 of 2575)

Well, I AM a bit off aren't I? June, July, January, whatever - minor details in my life right now I'm afraid. I just can't keep time straight, unless there’s an HP book due to arrive at my doorstep. Then I can tell you the exact count-down. Sigh. I will doubtless be in St Mungo's for longer than expected due to my inability to track time or really, anything else... let's see now what was I saying?

Oh yes, HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!!!!!!!!!!! **(Eats some Poppers & pulls some streamers...)**

azi - Jul 6, 2008 4:17 pm (#2558 of 2575)

For a minute I was confused, then I remembered that DH wasn't released on the summer solstice as I thought, but on my mother's birthday, which is the 21st July.

**runs around crazily, conjuring rainbow-coloured butterflies and flowers**

**trips over Archie, who is apparently still on the floor...**

Ticker - Jul 15, 2008 4:44 pm (#2559 of 2575)

Wow! This is really sticky. A month (+) long food fight. We'd better do a bit of tidying up before our next scheduled bash - less than a week away!!!!! Hoo hah!

(** Steps over Azi (& Archie) who are still munching sugar streamers & are now almost completely covered in butterflies & flowers...**) Maybe we could just let these things spread for the next week & cover over the mashed potatoes, celery & what-not. I think Harry would approve of this "cleaning" style.

Liz Mann - Jul 15, 2008 10:03 pm (#2560 of 2575)

*bewitches a mop to clean up for her*

Oh the joys of being a witch.

Liz Mann - Jul 21, 2008 1:02 pm (#2561 of 2575)

Happy Harry Potter day everyone!

One year ago today the series ended. Time sure does fly, huh?

Anyway... *a load of balloons drop from the ceiling in the atrium* PAAARRRTYYYYY!!! *dances among the balloons like JD in Scrubs (video is family-friendly)*

azi - Jul 21, 2008 2:57 pm (#2562 of 2575)

Heheh, I love that bit in Scrubs.

Although not quite as much as the Kung Fu Fighting dance. **dances and throws balloons at people**

I made a chocolate cake! Dig in!

Liz Mann - Sep 11, 2008 1:04 pm (#2563 of 2575)

*crawls out from under her bed, trembling* Everything went black... the entire hospital disappeared from around me... I couldn't reach anyone for days...

John Bumbledore - Sep 15, 2008 8:11 pm (#2564 of 2575)

**Dazed and confused, which often means looking normal** How could it go black! Doesn't St. Mungo's exist simply because we think that it does?

**Ponders the meaning of it all**

Viola Intonada - Mar 26, 2009 4:09 am (#2565 of 2575)

**Walks in and turns on the lights**

Hey! Where is everyone? Surely no one has been released?!?

**Wanders aimlessly through the halls talking to herself**

azi - Mar 26, 2009 10:39 am (#2566 of 2575)

**Carries on hiding in a mousehole.**

She'll never find me here...

ARGH, GIANT MOUSE!!! **runs**

Viola Intonada - Mar 27, 2009 3:38 am (#2567 of 2575)

**Quietly walking along, then gets run over by Azi**

Oh my goodness, someone is still here! **Helps Azi get up** Are you okay?

azi - Mar 27, 2009 11:16 am (#2568 of 2575)

**speaks gobbledegook**

**Sees giant mouse approaching, and passes out**

Viola Intonada - Apr 4, 2009 3:13 am (#2569 of 2575)

Azi, wake up. Are you okay? *gently shakes her, then notices an empty bowl of green jello lying next to her*

Oh, Azi, didn't anyone warn you not to eat the lime jello. Poor thing, no wonder she passed out when she saw me. Hard to say how that jello is affecting her. I will have to give her some chocolate to counter-act it.

Liz Mann - Apr 18, 2009 3:57 pm (#2570 of 2575)

I'm still here! *waves* I've just been kind of aimlessly wandering the corridors.

Viola Intonada - Apr 25, 2009 4:11 am (#2571 of 2575)

Hi! Liz, How have you been? (besides insane, you are an inmate at St. Mungo's after all!)

Liz Mann - May 9, 2009 9:24 pm (#2572 of 2575)

Hi Viola! I'm good. Still playing the viola?

Viola Intonada - May 26, 2009 1:58 pm (#2573 of 2575)

Yes I am.

Potteraholic - Nov 27, 2010 10:38 pm (#2574 of 2575)

*** COUGH, COUGH *** It's so dusty here!

Hellooooo? Anybody here????

Looks like everyone's been released!

Viola Intonada - Mar 4, 2011 6:06 pm (#2575 of 2575)

So long St. Mungo's. Thanks for all the Lime Jello that I went to great lengths to avoid eating. I will miss it here. So many excellent memories.

Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Re: Part C - St. Mungo's Lexicon Hospital for the Incurably Insane (May, 2005 to March, 2011)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top