HPLF WX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV)

+5
jose043
Mona
Julia H.
shepherdess
Solitaire
9 posters

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV) - Page 5 Empty Re: Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV)

Post  Solitaire Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:48 am

I hate to be a puzzle hog, but I think I'm going to have to try it. Wink

As far as Harry had seen, the snake hadn't done anything except snap playfully at their heels as it passed, but by the time they were all back in Uncle Vernon's car, Dudley was telling them how it had nearly bitten off his leg, while Piers was swearing it had tried to squeeze him to death.

From PS/SS, Ch 2, The Vanishing Glass (Before I read HP, I remember flipping through the chapter titles, and I thought it was talking about a drinking glass. LOL Little did I know ...)
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV) - Page 5 Empty Re: Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV)

Post  Julia H. Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:50 am

Well done, Solitaire! Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV) - Page 5 2942856553 That's the perfect answer!

I look forward to your puzzle.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:09 am

Thanks, Julia! I'll think about it today (if I have time at work) and try to have something this evening. Happy Friday! rendeer
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Let the guessing begin!

... ---/--/------'-/---/--/----/----/-------,/--/--'-/----/-------/------/--/-------/--/------/------/---/--/---/---/--/---/----/--/-----/----/-/--------/--/----------/---/-/----------./ Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV) - Page 5 Smiley_emoticons_hangman

Book and circumstance?
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  azi Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Any E's please?
azi
azi
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Es for Azi.

... ---/-e/------'-/---/--/----/----/---e-e-,/--/-e'-/----/----e--/------/--/e------/--/-----e/-----e/---/-e/---/---/--/--e/-e--/--/-----/----/-/--------/--/--e-------/---/-/----------./ Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV) - Page 5 Smiley_emoticons_hangman

Guessed: E

Book and circumstance?
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:25 pm

An M, please. ME
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:51 pm

A couple of Ms for Julia!

... ---/-e/------'-/---/--/----/----/---e-e-,/--/-e'-/----/--m-e--/------/--/e------/--/M----e/-----e/---/-e/---/---/--/--e/-e--/--/-----/----/-/--------/--/--e-------/---/-/----m-----./ Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV) - Page 5 Smiley_emoticons_hangman

Guessed: E M

Book and circumstance?
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  jose043 Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Solitaire may we have a "W" please MEW
jose043
jose043
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Ws for Josephine!

... ---/-e/------'-/---/--/----/w---/---e-e-,/--/-e'-/----/--m-e--/------/--/e------/--/M----e/-----e/w--/-e/w--/---/--/--e/-e--/--/-----/w---/-/--------/--/--e-------/---/-/----m-----./ Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV) - Page 5 Smiley_emoticons_hangman

Guessed: E M W

Book and circumstance?
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Any S's, please? MEWS
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:55 pm

There ya go, Julia!

... ---/-e/------'-/s--/--/---s/w---/---e-e-,/--/-e'-/----/--mse--/------/--/e------/--/M----e/-----e/w--/-e/w-s/---/--/--e/-e--/--/-----/w---/-/--------/--/s-e------s/---/-/----ms----./ Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV) - Page 5 Smiley_emoticons_hangman

Guessed: E M S W

Book and circumstance?
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:27 pm

May I have an A, please? SAW ME
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  jose043 Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Solitaire may we have a "O" please MEOWS
jose043
jose043
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Some As and a LOT of Os!

... ---/-e/-o----'-/s--/o-/---s/wa--/-o-e-e-,/o-/-e'-/----/--mse--/------/-o/e---a--/-o/M----e/-o---e/w--/-e/was/o--/--/--e/-ea-/o-/-----/w---/a/--------/o-/s-e---oo-s/a--/a/--ooms----./ Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV) - Page 5 Smiley_emoticons_hangman

Guessed: A E M O S W

Book and circumstance?
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:10 pm

An R, please? WAS MORE
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:47 pm

... ---/-e/-o----'-/s--/o-/---s/wa--/-ore-er,/or/-e'-/----/--mse--/-r----/-o/e---a--/-o/M----e/-o---e/w--/-e/was/o--/--/--e/-ea-/o-/-----/w---/a/-r------/o-/s-e---oo-s/a--/a/-rooms----./ Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV) - Page 5 Smiley_emoticons_hangman

Guessed: A E M O R S W

Book and circumstance?
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mona Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:13 am

T please, Soli. ATE WORMS
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:50 am

You hit the jackpot, Mona ... something like 13 Ts!

... --t/-e/-o----'t/s-t/o-/t--s/wa--/-ore-er,/or/-e'-/----/--mse--/tr----/to/e---a--/to/M----e/-o---e/w--/-e/was/o-t/--/t-e/-ea-/o-/----t/w-t-/a/tr------/o-/s-e---oo-s/a--/a/-roomst---./ Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV) - Page 5 Smiley_emoticons_hangman

Guessed: A E M O R S T W

Book and circumstance?

BTW, I've been thinking of you ... My 6th grade class begins our social studies chapter on Ancient India this week. I may be asking you some questions and trying to learn some special little "tidbits" of information that aren't in our books. Smile
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryleaves Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:01 pm

May I have an N, please, Soli?

NEAT WORMS
Dryleaves
Dryleaves
First Year
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:58 am

Yep, there are a few Ns, Dryleaves.

... --t/-e/-o---n't/s-t/on/t--s/wa--/-ore-er,/or/-e'-/--n-/--mse--/tr--n-/to/e---a-n/to/M----e/-o---e/w--/-e/was/o-t/-n/t-e/-ea-/o-/n---t/w-t-/a/tr-n----/o-/s-e---oo-s/an-/a/-roomst---./ Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV) - Page 5 Smiley_emoticons_hangman

Guessed: A E M N O R S T W

Book and circumstance?

I'm sorry I didn't get on last night. My foot and ankle were bothering me rather a lot all weekend, and wouldn't you know ... it is my hall duty/after-school parking lot duty week! I refuse to say anything, though, because it's only 3 days this time.

To top it all, I had to stand literally all day because my tall stool broke last week. The screws holding the seat onto the turning plate fell out (the threaded holes were stripped), despite repeated attempts to keep them tightened, and the seat fell off! The kids apparently sat on it and spun around rather often while I was away last year (I never let them on it), and they wore it out. I've had it since 1990, and it's way older than that. Dad found it years ago in one of his almond fields. Someone had tossed it out, and he thought it could be salvaged. When I came home complaining about my feet and legs after the first day of school in 1990, he said he had just the thing: an ugly, old, pea-green barstool with feet rests and a nice, big, padded, round naugahyde seat! But was it ever comfortable! Over the years it has been "updated," and it now sports a pretty paisley seat (Sis and I recovered it about 2 years ago). The metal stand part was sanded and repainted black many years ago.

Anyway, to make a long story longer ... one of the custodians came in yesterday and took my stool away after lunch and repaired it! Yippeeee!!! I can sit down again. Standing quite literally all day just wore out my ankle even more than usual. This should help considerably. Smile
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:44 pm

But he couldn't sit on this wall forever, or he'd find himself trying to explain to Muggle police why he was out in the dead of night with a trunkful of spellbooks and a broomstick.

PoA, after the incident with Marge. Harry has just run away from Privet Drive and is wondering what to do next.

Healing and painkilling charms to your ankle, Solitaire. Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV) - Page 5 3347459942
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Congratulations, Julia! Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV) - Page 5 2942856553 You are correct on all counts. The next Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV) - Page 5 Smiley_emoticons_hangman is yours!

Thank you for the healing charms, Julia. My achilles tendon is pretty tender tonight. I'm hoping it is a result of doing cop duty in the parking lot, running all over for groceries I need, and being w/o my arthritis meds for nearly a week. The doc finally filled them, so perhaps that will help with the inflammation (I may double up tonight). I also plan to ice when I get back from my errand ... in between preparing things for tomorrow's feast. Guess I'd better get started!
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mona Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:08 am

Solitaire wrote:

BTW, I've been thinking of you ... My 6th grade class begins our social studies chapter on Ancient India this week. I may be asking you some questions and trying to learn some special little "tidbits" of information that aren't in our books. Smile

Sure Soli! Only hope I know the answers! Potty Games - Hangman Only (Vol. IV) - Page 5 2222139670
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Thanks, Solitaire, and sorry about the delay! Here's the new quote:

“_ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /, _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /, _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /, _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /, _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ /, _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ /, _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ ‘ _ /_ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ .”
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next