HPLF WX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which of the trio is your favourite? (a poll started by azi) Round 2 (poll is closed)

+3
Madam Pince
azi
Potteraholic
7 posters

Go down

Which of the trio is your favourite?

Which of the trio is your favourite? (a poll started by azi) Round 2 (poll is closed) Vote_lcap69%Which of the trio is your favourite? (a poll started by azi) Round 2 (poll is closed) Vote_rcap 69% 
[ 11 ]
Which of the trio is your favourite? (a poll started by azi) Round 2 (poll is closed) Vote_lcap0%Which of the trio is your favourite? (a poll started by azi) Round 2 (poll is closed) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which of the trio is your favourite? (a poll started by azi) Round 2 (poll is closed) Vote_lcap31%Which of the trio is your favourite? (a poll started by azi) Round 2 (poll is closed) Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Which of the trio is your favourite? (a poll started by azi) Round 2 (poll is closed) Empty Which of the trio is your favourite? (a poll started by azi) Round 2 (poll is closed)

Post  Potteraholic Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:20 pm

azi started a poll here a few days ago that expired before anyone else beside azi got to cast their vote. so, azi, hope you don't mind, but I thought I'd revive it, now that more folks are finding this new place. I just hope I did this right.

Edit: When I set this poll, there was a YES/NO option for multiple choice and vote cancellation. I set it at YES for multiple choice and NO for vote cancellation. I wonder what the outcome of the poll would be if those options were set differently? Oh, the possibilities!
Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Potteraholic on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Which of the trio is your favourite? (a poll started by azi) Round 2 (poll is closed) Empty Re: Which of the trio is your favourite? (a poll started by azi) Round 2 (poll is closed)

Post  azi Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:28 am

Can't remember who I voted for in the last poll, but I went with Harry this time round.
azi
azi
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Which of the trio is your favourite? (a poll started by azi) Round 2 (poll is closed) Empty Re: Which of the trio is your favourite? (a poll started by azi) Round 2 (poll is closed)

Post  Madam Pince Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:10 am

I didn't see anything about multiple options, but I may have just not been paying attention.

Poor Ron. Sad

Edit: Hmmmm... I'm not sure if it took my vote. I thought it was 5/4 when I voted, and it's still 5/4... :?:
Madam Pince
Madam Pince
Third Year
Third Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:53 am

Yay!!! People are voting! "If you build it, he will come." 'Field of Dreams'

Madam P., I picked multiple choice so that people could only pick one choice, or so I thought. Maybe it'll be more clear how this feature works when more people vote.

Edit: I know, poor Ron. But if this was a poll about Favorite Actors in the Trio, I know who I'd pick.

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Which of the trio is your favourite? (a poll started by azi) Round 2 (poll is closed) Empty It's not that we don't like you, Ron....

Post  Puck Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:09 pm

But let's face it, if you were in a sticky situation who do you want by your side? All three would be great, but if you can only pick one....
and the choices are study, king , or jocolor
Puck
Puck
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Verity Weasley Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Very good use of the smilies there Puck!

I do feel a bit sorry for Ron. It's the combination of the three different personalities that make them so successful, so it was really hard to choose. I went for Hermione but I do love Ron's sense of humour and his Hufflepuff-like loyalty. If you're in a sticky situation that's one thing, but he'd make a great friend.
Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:50 pm

I voted for Hermione as well. She bright, can almost always think of a plan, but she has a big heart as well. Harry's great, but he did have that whole Mad phases back in 5th year.

Plus, we girls have got to stick together. Wink
Puck
Puck
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mona Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:15 am

I love Harry best! I love you
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Viola Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:51 pm

I have to go with Harry. He is so much better in a crisis.
Viola
Viola
Second Year
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Which of the trio is your favourite? (a poll started by azi) Round 2 (poll is closed) Empty This poll is expired. Should it be revived and made neverending?

Post  Potteraholic Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:53 am

When I set up this poll, I only had it run for a week. Should it be revived and made neverending so that more people can vote now that there are more registered members, and hopefully more to come? (Wow, how many times can 'more' be in a sentence? Wink)

EDIT: This poll ran for a week, and it looks like Harry is the clear favorite among the 16 people who voted. Which of the trio is your favourite? (a poll started by azi) Round 2 (poll is closed) 2752390508 This poll has long since expired, but folks can still post in this thread, if they want.

~ Potteraholic, September 20, 2011.

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down