HPLF WX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer

+5
Potteraholic
John Bumbledore
Denise P.
Gerald Costales
Verity Weasley
9 posters

Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer Empty Deathy Hallows Part II Trailer

Post  Verity Weasley Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:43 am

Enjoy!

Last edited by Denise P. on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I moved this to the movie section Denise P.)
Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer Empty Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer

Post  Gerald Costales Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:39 am

Here is the link to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer 2752390508

Gerald Costales

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer

Post  Denise P. Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:33 am

I merged the two video threads and moved Gerald's in here Smile
Denise P.
Denise P.
Headmaster
Headmaster

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer

Post  John Bumbledore Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Main Trailer From Blu-ray Copy of Part 1 HD

John Bumbledore
John Bumbledore
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

http://HPLF-work.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer Empty Hmmm

Post  Gerald Costales Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope this works. (The picture link in my post.)

I wasn't totally happy with part 1. I hope that part 2 does a good job of wrapping up the series.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer 2752390508 Part 2 looks action packed. So, I hope the story doesn't suffer. I wonder if they'll do the tunnel behind Ariana portrait?

Personally, I think they may short change Dumbledore's backstory and concentrate on the Snape's backstory. I think that it's important that Snape's  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer 858139975 love for Lily and the that whole triple agent stuff be shown.

I was hoping to see McGonagall's leading a charge of enchanted desks at the Battle of Hogwarts. But, the trailer looks like they're opting for easier (and not necessarily better) special effects.

Gerald Costales

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer Empty A version of the trailer with some narration :-D

Post  Potteraholic Sun May 08, 2011 10:23 am

Here's a version... with some amusing narration:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer 2351571793 NOTE: 2 questionable words: 1 rhymes with 'hissed' the other with 'spewed'.
 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer 1437562208 In my defense, I was sent this video by an 11 y.o. HP fan I tutor.

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer Empty 3 Deleted scenes from part 1

Post  Gerald Costales Wed May 11, 2011 1:19 am

Gerald Costales

Back to top Go down

Post  Madam Pince Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:56 am

The Quidditch pitch in flames makes me sad...  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer 3276373137

Having Tonks and Remus grasping for each other's hands leads me to believe that their scene is going to be very touching. I think I like that, as opposed to the book's totally ignoring them and just having them be in the "body count" at the end...

I have re-played it and re-played it, but I can't quite decipher what McGonnagal is saying when she says "Hogwarts has been ____ (something-ed)... man the defenses" or whatever... Hogwarts has been what-ted?

I love love LOVE seeing Molly getting her witch on... YES! You go, girl! Bwahahaha! That spell she's casting doesn't look like it's designed to enchant knitting needles...

Little Pince is quite curious about the dragon... "What is that dragon?" "Where did that dragon come from?" LOL. Mr. Pince said "I just hope Bellatrix gets what's coming to her!" and I said "Oh, you'll see!"  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer 3845856932

I'm beginning to bounce up and down with excitement! bounce Can't wait!
Madam Pince
Madam Pince
Third Year
Third Year

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer Empty McGonagall speaks

Post  Gerald Costales Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:15 am

This is what I saw and heard from the trailer.

As Hogwarts suits of arm come falling to the ground, McGonagall speaks, "Mound the boundaries protect US! I played the video over several times.

Personally, I wanted to see the herd of desks that McGonagall enchanted in the 7th Book.

Last edited by Gerald Costales on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarifing previous existing post)

Gerald Costales

Back to top Go down

Post  Madam Pince Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:50 am

I thought she said "MAN the boundaries... protect us" but either way makes sense... But what I really couldn't hear was what she said right before that. "Hogwarts has been ____"

Should be something like "attacked" or "invaded" or something... but I couldn't make a word fit what my ears were picking up... LOL.

I wanted to see the herd of galloping desks also...

OK, I just looked in the book, and her line there was "Hogwarts is threatened! Man the boundaries, protect us, do your duty to our school!"

So... "threatened" I guess?
Madam Pince
Madam Pince
Third Year
Third Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ludicrous Patents Office Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:35 pm

In reading the books after the movies it always tickles me the direct quotes they take from the books. I wouldn't be surprised if Minerva's is a direct quote.

I hope we get to see little Teddy Tonks! LPO
Ludicrous Patents Office
Ludicrous Patents Office
First Year
First Year

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer Empty Re: Teddy

Post  Gerald Costales Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:42 pm

If they include the Epilogue - Nineteen Years Later - then we should see Teddy and more.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer 2281877974

Gerald Costales

Back to top Go down

Post  Madam Pince Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 am

They are definitely including the Epilogue, according to what I've read. I don't know if they did Teddy, though... somehow I'm thinking they might not. It would be an extra complication that would take valuable screen time to explain, and it was controversial enough among book readers as to the question of Tonks' leaving the baby to go fight, so maybe they'd think that was too much for the moviegoers?
Madam Pince
Madam Pince
Third Year
Third Year

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - part 2 movie trailer Empty "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2" NCM

Post  Gerald Costales Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:02 am