HPLF WX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archive of Five Words Stories

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #32

Post  Potteraholic Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:43 pm

This story was first posted by Tazzygirl - Sep 10, 2006 9:53 am (#2002 of 2965) on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Potty Five Words: "Luna’s Helping Hand"

The crowd cheered and whooped. It had been a very long day, and Madam Rosmerta had decided to treat everyone to the drink of their choice. It was this time when people celebrated the defeat of the great Crumple-horned Snorkack that Luna had been warning everyone about. The creature was actually real, though some people didn’t believe this was true. Controversy surrounded the defeat. Luna just handed them a copy of The Quibbler. The magazine was selling like crazy lately, and Luna always carried extra copies.

Madam Rosmerta was now trying to quiet everyone down by banging mead jugs on the bar, but the noise was deafening. In desperation, she pulled out her wand and pointed it at herself. “Sonorus! QUIET!” Slowly the room fell silent. All eyes were staring at her, wondering what she was about to say or do. “A TOAST,” she bellowed. “PLEASE RAISE YOUR GLASSES TO MISS LUNA LOVEGOOD, WHO HAS COME TO DIE! AVADA KADAVRA!”

A jet of green light flew very close to Luna’s face, but her shield charm somehow, miraculously, deflected it. Rosmerta looked stunned that it hadn’t worked. The curse was unstoppable!

Luna looked smug and disappeared out into the street. She watched as Ministry officials Apparated next to the pub and entered. Inside, the pub was a mess. Chairs broken, tables were thrown across the room. Madam Rosmerta had been stupefied, but no one was sure of what exactly was happening. Cords flew from the Ministry Officials’ wands. Rosmerta was very tightly bound and gagged. She was taken to the Ministry for further questioning.

Meanwhile, Luna ducked into an alley, and waited with a far-away look on her face, until a large pink figure made its way out of the pub. Luna stared, and then smiled. “Hi, ex-Professor Umbridge. Up to your usual tactics, I see?”

Umbridge smiled. “Ah, Miss Lovegood, still poking your nose into other people’s business!”

Luna smiled vaguely. “You will do anything to keep your status high, won’t you? Even if it means hurting other people and murder! You’re even putting unforgivable curses on people you hardly know. You’re desperate! Hopefully someone will realize what a nasty piece of work you are, and—” Before Luna could finish her sentence, Aurors had pounced on Umbridge, ripping her pink bow to shreds.

“You’re under arrest for your dress sense and disgusting frilly lace! Also, for using the Imperius Curse on Madam Rosmerta! Take her away, Dawlish!” Dawlish Disapparated from the alley with Umbridge.

Luna merely shrugged and walked towards the house she was staying at with Uncle Severus. She didn’t call him that usually, because if anyone found out they would react negatively. Luna thought of Harry’s reaction if he ever found out. It would ruin the trust he has with her. Harry still hated Severus. The incident with Draco and Dumbledore still haunted him- well, murder had that effect.

Snape was her mother’s brother though, and she trusted him. (Before her mother died, she had given Luna a letter explaining it all.) Luna continued down the street, turning left. She thought about her mother’s life, cut short by the stray curse, actually meant for Dolores Umbridge. Luna paused to think. Then it clicked! Quickly, she ran to her Uncle’s house, on Spinner’s End, to check just one more time with Snape if he really still had her mother’s memories somewhere around his house. She arrived, out of breath, and immediately walked into the house.

Snape looked up from the Daily Prophet he had been flicking through. “Luna, is there a reason for your being here? It is term time, and you are too young to be wandering around Muggle streets- especially as you Apparated underage.”

Luna untangled her butterbeer corks and smiled. “It’s not safe to be walking by myself, I know. But sometimes it’s the only way I can get to places. I don’t want the Ministry to find out the truth about my past. It isn’t easy being related to you!”

Snape looked taken aback. “What do you mean? I was adopted by your grandparents! You have no blood of mine in you!”

“Who cares?” said Luna, quietly. “They’d assume you influenced me, and I don’t want them thinking I’m into Dark Magic! They won’t think that I think for myself. They will think you’ve influenced me and prosecute me.” Snape grimaced.

Snape looked out the window and saw Ministry Aurors walking towards the house. “Luna, leave now!”

Without asking why, Luna went in the back and Apparated back to Hogsmeade. The next day, she was questioned about her connection with Snape. “Why was Umbridge trying to kill you?” asked Kingsley Shacklebolt.

Luna held up a faded parchment which she had pulled from her robes. “It’s a Shield Charm spell which protects the user from all kinds of curses.” Shacklebolt looked amazed. Luna continued. “She’s been trying to get ahead in the Ministry for ages and will stop at nothing. My mother invented this spell and Umbridge killed her for it, but Uncle Severus—”

Shacklebolt interrupted Luna. “Uncle Severus?”

Luna looked away. “Yeah, he’s my uncle. Umbridge framed him for Dumbledore’s murder; she used Polyjuice Potion to impersonate him. She’s the one you want, and now you’ve got her.”

Shacklebolt stared at Luna wordlessly. This girl was amazing at piecing together clues that others may have missed. She would make a good Auror. “Professor McGonagall says that your grades in Defense Against the Dark Arts are Outstanding. Your other subjects show that you are truly a bright student. I believe, if you like, we can offer you a wonderful career as an Auror.”

Luna looked dreamily at the Auror and said, “That’d be great!”

* Five Words – Volume 3 Index * 

* Five Words - Volumes Index * 

* Five Words - Main Archives * 
 * Five Words - Stories Index (by topic) * 
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #32 stats

Post  Potteraholic Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:44 pm

These stats were first posted by Tazzygirl - Sep 10, 2006 9:59 am (#2003 of 2965) on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Statistics for Story 32
ordered by first contribution to the story

User
# of Submissions
  azi   50
  Tazzygirl   11
  virginiaelizabeth2   16
  Phelim Mcintyre   18
  geauxtigers!   25
  Mediwitch   11
  Snuffles   34
  Mrs Brisbee   14
  Finn BV   7
  Herm oh ninny   1
  haymoni   1
The user in red is the rightful starter of the next story. They are welcome to pass on the privilege to the user who posted the second most number of times, who may in turn pass it to the user who posted the third number of times in the story, and so forth.

Total Submissions: 189

Total Words: 945
Last Submission Date: #2000, September 9, 2006, 7:48 P.M. (geauxtigers!)
Total Time to Create Story: 6 days, 16 hours, 41 minutes.

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #32 post-story comments

Post  Potteraholic Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:45 pm

These post-story comments were first posted by Potteraholic - Nov 24, 2010 12:01 am (#2920 of 2977) [Edited Dec 27, 2010 7 pm] on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Post-Story Comments for Story #32, Volume III,
Potty Five Words: "Luna’s Helping Hand"

This story was written from September 3, 2006 to September 9, 2006. Eleven writers contributed to the story, which is 945 words long. Three of the eleven writers posted feedback.

- Tazzygirl, Sep 10, 2006 10:00 am: Great story everyone! 

- Finn BV, Sep 12, 2006 12:38 am: Phew, I'm back!! A really good story, that last one! Nice ending you all pulled together!

- Mrs Brisbee, Sep 13, 2006 4:23 pm: Just got back from vacation. I like how the Luna story ended! 

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #33

Post  Potteraholic Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:21 pm

This story was first posted by Finn BV - Sep 15, 2006 2:44 pm (#2141 of 2965) on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Potty Five Words: "The Phoenix Feathers"

Mr. Ollivander was standing quietly at the front of his shop window. He was thinking about the two wands containing the tail feathers of the remarkable phoenix he had found lying in the courtyard of Diagon Alley. It had left the feathers as it saw Mr. Ollivander approaching towards it, vanishing in a blaze of fire. Ollivander picked them up. They were high quality and would be extremely useful in wand making. The wands would be extremely powerful too.

Lucius Malfoy had also seen the phoenix and knew the special qualities that these feathers possessed, as did Fred and George, who wanted them for a special device to help people Apparate better. In theory, it worked, but they really didn’t know about any side effects. They thought about just approaching Ollivander and striking a deal, but being direct was not their way of acquiring goods.

Lucius was watching them suspiciously. They had a suspicious look about them. If anyone was going to keep the feathers, he would. He drew his wand surreptitiously and casually wandered towards the bushes around the courtyard. Unfortunately, the twins’ “alarm system” was not awake, and Lucius quietly opened the door to Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes. He scanned and realized strange similarities between their shop and his own shop, Malfoy’s Murderous Machines, on Knockturn Alley. He stared at a spindly contraption for a moment, before making his way further inside.

All was quiet – too quiet. Turning around he ducked as an axe swung toward his head. Whoever had done this was well-practiced and also invisible. “Show yourselves immediately!” bellowed Lucius. The reply was in a form of exploding fireworks. Something bit his left knee. He lashed out violently, cursing under his breath. “Where are you, you little leeches? Show yourself!”

Suddenly, a big burst of light appeared from behind a gallows, throwing Lucius off-guard, which allowed Fred to drop a net over his head. He struggled, then attempted to Disapparate. However, the net had an anti-Apparating jinx; Lucius turned a nasty puce shade. “Scoundrels! You’ve stolen all the best feathers! The Dark Lord will be very displeased.”

“Well, he’s not going to get his slimy, murdering hands on it this time, will he?” Fred and George appeared from a secret door, looking at Lucius. His blond hair was messy, his face pink with embarrassment. “You fools, you will feel the wrath of my Lord, who is powerful enough to—”

“We don’t really care about him that much, do we, George?”

“Nope,” grinned George. “We aren’t impressed by the Dork Lard. Nor by you, for that matter. Good-bye.” And, astoundingly, Fred pointed his wand at the floor beneath Lucius, which opened up and swallowed him into a deep pit. His wand was taken from him. Lucius glared up and snarled. “You won’t laugh when Draco arrives. He knows I’m here!”

George snorted. “You must be kidding. He’s scared to go outside these days! We’ll inform the Ministry you’re here, and we caught you with the help of Mr. Ollivander. Bye!”

The twins disappeared and Lucius was left in the pit by himself. He hated being tricked, especially by blood traitors like them. Revenge would have to wait, though.

Meanwhile, the twins had arrived at Mr. Ollivander’s where a senior Auror was waiting. “Ah, here are the heroes. Your dad will be proud! You have the two fake phoenix feathers?”

“Yes, here you are!” said George.

“We have been watching and waiting to capture Malfoy for quite a while but he’s the slippery sort.” The Auror explained to them that the twins would be rewarded for their part. Maybe an Order of Merlin? Fred and George smiled, amused, but shook their heads.

“Too much like Percy,” sniggered Fred. “How about the Ministry giving official blessing to the shop and getting us tickets for the Top Box at the 423rd Quidditch World Cup this summer for all of our friends and family.”

“Consider it done,” replied the Auror. “You definitely deserve it.”

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #33 stats

Post  Potteraholic Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:22 pm

These stats were first posted by Finn BV - Sep 15, 2006 2:44 pm (#2142 of 2965) on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Statistics for Story 33

User
# of Submissions
  azi   39
  Tazzygirl   4
  Phelim Mcintyre   8
  Mediwitch   12
  virginiaelizabeth2   1
  geauxtigers!   1
  Snuffles   40
  Puck   13
  Finn BV   8
  Herm oh ninny   1
  Nicholas Schouten   2
  Mrs Brisbee   3
The user in red is the rightful starter of the next story. They are welcome to pass on the privilege to the user who posted the second most number of times, who may in turn pass it to the user who posted the third number of times in the story, and so forth.

Total Submissions: 132
Total Words: 660
Last Submission Date: #2137, September 14, 2006, 5:24 P.M. (Puck)
Total Time to Create Story: 4 days, 14 hours, 7 minutes.

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #33 post-story comments

Post  Potteraholic Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:24 pm

These post-story comments were first posted by Potteraholic - Nov 24, 2010 12:01 am (#2921 of 2977) [Edited Dec 28, 2010 4 pm] on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Post-Story Comments for Story #33, Volume III,
Potty Five Words: "The Phoenix Feathers"

This story was written from September 10, 2006 to September 14, 2006. Twelve writers contributed to the story, which is 660 words long. Three of the twelve writers posted feedback.

- Finn BV, Sep 15, 2006 2:47 pm: This was a rather plot-driven story, though not dreadfully captivating.

- Tazzygirl, Sep 15, 2006 7:50 pm: Interesting story- and it made sense! 

- virginiaelizabeth2, Sep 16, 2006 5:53 am: WOW! That story was written fast! And I had one tiny little post!

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #34

Post  Potteraholic Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:25 pm

This story was first posted by Tazzygirl - Sep 26, 2006 4:39 am (#2433 of 2965) on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Potty Five Words: "The Mystery of the Owl with a Lime Green Beak"

Hermione, Harry and Ron were staring off into the fog. The sea was crashing against the rocks at Azkaban, making spray fly meters high. Harry pulled his cloak around him and shivered. “It’s freezing here! Let’s get inside and question Neville. He must know who we are after.”

Neville’s office was down a gloomy corridor with flaming torches guiding the visitor to the door with an eerie glow. The trio knocked on his door and the torches in the corridor flickered as a voice said, “Come in.”

Inside sat Neville in a cheery, brightly lit room with a beautiful mahogany desk. There was an odd machine puffing in the corner, making tinkling noises, reminding Harry of the objects in Dumbledore’s office. The trio sat down in comfy chairs. “What can I do for you three?”

“Neville,” said Hermione gently. “We’ve just been to see Professor Sprout. She’s been attacked. Her underground network of informants has only just told Dumbledore. He wants us to dig around to find the culprit. Have you noticed anything odd since that owl hit your window?”

“Well, now that you mention it, the owl’s beak was lime green. I just figured it had stopped for a short rest, but now that I look back, Trevor was freaking out and trying to jump away!”

“But Trevor is always hiding,” said Ron.

“But, he did look somewhat scared. And when he landed on the windowsill, I thought it was going to eat him.”

The trio nodded in agreement. “What happened to the owl?” asked Hermione.

“It flew away after dropping — this.” Neville held out a piece of parchment with lime green handwriting. It had illegible handwriting: “Thank you, you need—” The rest was incomprehensible.

The trio stood up. “Thanks, Neville,” said Harry. “If you find anything else, please let us know.”

Neville nodded. “Yeah, sure.”

Outside, the wind was biting cold. Prisoners could be heard shouting and moaning as the Dementors patrolled outside their cells. Screams made Hermione shudder as they echoed around them. The trio departed at last, Disapparating to Hogsmeade. They began to walk towards the Shrieking Shack when a tawny owl landed in Hermione’s hair. “Ow!”

“Here, I’ll get — wait, this owl has a lime green beak!” exclaimed Ron.

“No, it’s not, it’s hunter!” exclaimed Hermione.

“Whatever, look!” exclaimed Ron. “There’s someone coming!”

A dark shadowy figure was making its way towards them, carrying a dead ferret. “Hagrid!” Harry called, “What are you doing? That ferret isn’t Malfoy?”

“Yeah, it is, ’Arry! I caught him spying in the Hogs Head! Trying to find out the secret to eternal life! Well, that’s his excuse!” The trio stood in horror, aghast that Hagrid was capable of murder.

“Do you realize what you’ve done?” Hermione squawked.

Hagrid looked blankly at the trio. “It’s not dead, just Stunned. I would have thought an intelligent girl like you would know the difference!” Hagrid tutted in disgust.

Hermione looked embarrassed. “Oh—”

“Hagrid,” interrupted Ron. “Can you tell us about an owl with a green break?”

Hagrid dropped the ferret on the rocks. “Who said I could help?” he asked, stooping to retrieve Malfoy. Harry sniggered as Malfoy’s head was squished between Hagrid’s anxious fingers. “I don’t know nothing about anything, so leave it,” Hagrid snapped.

“But one landed in my hair, and Neville has them hanging around!”

“And how’s that my fault?”

“We aren’t saying it’s your fault, we’re just looking for possible explanations!” said Harry.

“Oh. That’s okay, then. Well, anyway, I don’t know anything, and that’s that. See you later.” With that, Hagrid stomped away, swinging Malfoy side to side.

“What’s up with him?” asked Ron.

“Who knows, but we need to sort this out!” exclaimed Hermione. “Let’s go and see if anyone else knows who is sending these owls.”

Inside the Three Broomsticks, they attempted to question Slughorn. He mumbled something about eternal life while sipping a large firewhiskey and hiccupped. “Earlier in the Hogs Head, Rita Skeeter was telling anyone who would listen about a new discovery by Professor Sprout on the properties of Venomous Tentaculas. Apparently, they remove wrinkles and slow down the process of aging!” Slughorn hiccupped. “Her quill was working overtime. It was smoking! There was lime green ink everywhere! Some of it landed on a beak of an owl, which flew away in fright, poor thing.”

Harry looked at the Professor intently. “Where did Rita disappear to next? We need to find her.”

“I don’t know,” slurred Slughorn. “I somehow lost track of things…” He held up his glass. “Another round if you please!”

“Professor, please!” shouted Hermione.

“Come on, we’re wasting our time here!” said Harry. “We need to find Skeeter, and quickly!”

They decided to check the offices at the Daily Prophet Headquarters. Rita would be trying to get an article in, but her assignment regarding the Malfoys was including grim and pressing details that took time to sort out. At a desk nearby, Bozo was vacantly gazing into space, his camera smoking from the recent pictures. Rita was at another desk, scribbling.

Upon hearing footsteps she looked up and scowled. “Why are you three wandering around at this time? You’re trespassing on the Daily Prophet private premises!”

Fury blazing in her beady eyes, she sent a Detainment Troll after them, but just in time, Hermione yelled, “Stupefy!” The troll fell on a desk, scattering paper everywhere.

“Rita, what are you up to?”

“As if I would tell you. Look, this is bigger than the Triwizard Tournament! You can bet that I’ll receive a medal for writing this and discovering that Draco stole Tom Riddle’s Special Services Award.”

Harry looked perplexed, what on earth was she talking about? Would eternal life sprout up from Malfoy taking an award? Puzzled, he looked at Hermione, who looked just as confused. Ron, however, knew exactly what was going on.

“Hang on! I remember now! Earlier today my dad mentioned that Sprout was hit over the head with a heavy object while repotting mandrakes, so that means Malfoy must have beaned her with the award, causing her to drop the key onto a Venomous Tentacula. Its vines entangled around her body, causing her to fall and break her favorite cup! She was devastated and chased Malfoy to the edge of the Forbidden Forest. Maybe a spider attacked him?” Ron added hopefully.

Harry thought for a second, and then slowly realized something. Malfoy was supposedly “hanging” around with Hagrid, which had perplexed him. “I wonder, was that really Hagrid?”

Rita sniggered. “Bit slow, aren’t you? I captured Hagrid, Transfigured him into – why am I telling you this?”

Just then, Tonks stepped out from behind a curtain. “Game’s up, Miss Skeeter. I’m afraid you have stepped on too many toes this time. Now you will come to the Auror’s office. We want a few words.”

“I’ve got a deadline to reach!” Rita protested. Tonks grinned. Ropes flew from her wand, and she was taken away.

“Thanks, you three,” she said. “We’re really grateful for this! Next Prophet’s front page! She will be the laughingstock of the entire wizarding world!”

“But what happened to Hagrid?” said Hermione curiously. “We never Transfigured him back!”

They looked behind Rita’s desk, and there was Hagrid, only he wasn’t quite himself. A large plant was in place of his head, and the rest of him was a stripy plant plot. “No Engorgement Charm needed on this!” joked Ron.

Hermione scowled, then pulled out her wand and cried, “Finite Incantatem!” Hagrid jolted to life, as his body returned to normal.

“Welcome back, Hagrid!” said Harry, Ron and Hermione together. 

Hagrid beamed at them. “Fancy a bloke like me getting’ Transfigured inter tha’! Powerful magic, eh? Wish I’d known the countercurse.”

“Hagrid, do you know who was helping Malfoy?” asked Harry.

“Sure, I heard that Skeeter lady talkin’ ’bout how he used that Polyjuice stuff on his mother – turned her into me before setting off into the Forbidden Forest. He would have made it – he would have gotten away with it if he hadn’t encountered Sprout!”

Ron looked incredulous. “A Hufflepuff saves the day! No way!”

Hermione glared at him. “Hufflepuff’s a very noble house, Ron!”

“It’s full of idiots like Smith!” he retorted.

“Anyway,” Harry said. “We just have one thing left to do.”

“What is that?” asked Hermione, surprised.

“PARTY!”

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #34 stats

Post  Potteraholic Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:27 pm

These stats were first posted by Tazzygirl - Sep 26, 2006 4:42 am (#2435 of 2965) on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Statistics for Story 34

User
# of Submissions
  Snuffles   40
  Tazzygirl   4
  azi   77
  Phelim Mcintyre   12
  Puck   31
  virginiaelizabeth2   22
  geauxtigers!   12
  Nicholas Schouten   17
  Mrs Brisbee   9
  haymoni   13
  Finn BV   28
  Mediwitch   5
  Elanor   11

Total Submissions: 281

Total Words: 1405
Last Submission Date: #2429, September 25, 2006, 10:59 A.M. (azi)
Total Time to Create Story: 9 days, 11 hours, 40 minutes.

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #34 post-story comments

Post  Potteraholic Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:28 pm

These post-story comments were first posted by Potteraholic - Nov 24, 2010 12:02 am (#2922 of 2977) [Edited Dec 28, 2010 5 pm] on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Post-Story Comments for Story #34, Volume III,
Potty Five Words: "The Mystery of the Owl with a Lime Green Beak"

This story was written from September 15, 2006 to September 25, 2006. Thirteen writers contributed to the story, which is 1,405 words long. Six of the thirteen writers posted feedback.

- Tazzygirl, Sep 26, 2006 4:48 am: Very interesting story... 

Let me know if the title of the story works. Not sure I like it all that much, but I couldn't come up with anything else... 

- Snuffles, Sep 26, 2006 7:51 am: Title works fine for me Kristina 

I did post alot considering I was confused by the end 

- azi, Sep 26, 2006 10:34 am: It's not actually that long, considering how long it took to write! 

- Finn BV, Sep 27, 2006 12:57 am: Woohoo! I actually liked that story quite a bit more after reading it back. My favorite line is Hermione saying, "No it isn't, it's hunter." 

- geauxtigers!, Sep 27, 2006 4:11 am: That was an interesting story...very random! LOL Okay I feel a blonde moment coming on, I thought the "No it isn't, it's hunter." was a typo, I was going to tell Kristina or Finn, but apparently its not. Someone turn my lightbulb on, please! 

- Tazzygirl, Sep 27, 2006 5:48 am: Tori- I also thought "No it isn't, it's hunter." was a typo. It still doesn't make sense to me. Oh well! 

- Finn BV, Sep 27, 2006 2:26 pm: The joke is that Ron thinks the owl is lime green, but Hermione, in her know-it-all-ness, insists it's a different shade of green, hunter. I thought it was funny. :sillygreen:

- virginiaelizabeth2, Sep 28, 2006 2:01 am: I liked that story much better after reading it! Didn't make a whole lot of sense, but it made me laugh, non the less!! 

**is proud to say she got the joke about the beak being hunter green, not lime green...and laughed at it!**

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #35

Post  Potteraholic Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:33 pm

This story was first posted by Tazzygirl - Oct 7, 2006 8:01 am (#2572 of 2965) on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Potty Five Words: "The Storytellers"

Luna looked out over the hills from her window. They reminded her of the time she and her mother had been out looking for the elusive Kindletartan, an animal which is green with red squares on its back. They tried a number of complicated potions to entice the creature. Ingredients were carefully mixed and added to a haggis, with seasoning salt and a dash of kumquat juice.

Unfortunately, the Kindletartan had remained elusive, and they were ready to quit, when Luna’s brother Andrew spotted one lying on its back, as if it had been struck by lightning.

“In days of yore, this was a defense mechanism against the Abominabolus Laborus, appalling though it seems. It’s easier to play dead than fight.” As Luna and Andrew watched, the creature opened its eyes and looked around cautiously. It noticed Luna and Andrew staring at it. With a slight twitch, it casually sauntered off into the morning light. Luna grinned to herself.

A knock on the door made Luna jump. She ran over to it to answer. It was a Kindletartan! How coincidental! Luna was thrilled to see it had the normal purple eyelashes, which signified its power. “Well, come on in,” Luna said dreamily to it. “I’ve been wanting to see you ever since that fateful day my brother went missing.” Luna said. “He was found a few days later under a tree, but my poor mother was distraught. She told him, ‘It isn’t safe to wander unless you take a Kneazle with you!’ I think he was scared of you after that strange day. What happened?”

“It’s a long story,” said the Kindletartan. “Your brother was out picking fresh glubernotts in the hills, and ran across the largest bowtruckle I’ve ever seen before he was carried off by a hippogriff. Of course, I followed the hippogriff as far as I could, but eventually I was too tired to carry on. So I returned to the house and started building a fire for my tea. Suddenly the huge bowtruckle jumped in front of me, and I dropped my kettle on the ground, spilling my afternoon tea. Then I realized the trick – you have to make sure the bowtruckle doesn’t see you lighting the fire. They think you’re trying to kill them, so they kidnap a young human as ransom. Unfortunately, your brother was the first human it encountered. It took him from the hippogriff’s lair to present him to King Kneazle, the mightiest of all Kneazles. He admonished your brother for not traveling with a Kneazle. It had a deep impact on him. He was never the same again. Still, the King felt it necessary to let Andrew out from under the earth (where Kneazles live), to bring him to me. I brought him to the tree where he was picking glubernotts – for three days – before returning to the other Kindletartans.”

“Wow! Andrew, you sure had a grand, ol’ adventure,” Luna said, as Andrew wandered in.

“Huh? What are you on about? What’s that?” he said, pointing to the Kindletartan.

“Oh, that’s the Kindletartan who saved your life!” Luna replied.

“Don’t forget about the hippogriff and Kneazle!” added the Kindletartan, modest by nature.

“Oh, that’s right! I forgot about you! How have you been?”

“Well, Kindletartans have a knack for surviving, so we remained elusive.”

“Well, that’s not new to me,” said Andrew, alluding to his experience. As night fell, they talked until nearly midnight, when Luna looked at the clock, which had several weird animals that her family had found on hikes in Snorkackal, a city where Luna first learned of all these strange creatures. The Findescrusp currently pointed at ‘Tea Time’.

“Well, it is time for tea. Anybody want a muffin covered in delicious caramel?” They all took one greedily. “Have I got a story to tell you all!”

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #35 stats

Post  Potteraholic Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:11 am

These stats were first posted by Tazzygirl - Oct 7, 2006 8:11 am (#2573 of 2965) on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Statistics for Story 35

User
# of Submissions
  Snuffles   13
  azi   21
  Mediwitch   11
  Finn BV   31
  Mrs Brisbee   4
  geauxtigers!   15
  Tazzygirl   16
  Elanor   1
  virginiaelizabeth2   12
  haymoni   4

Total Submissions: 128
Total Words: 640
Last Submission Date: #2569, October 6, 2006, 4:35 P.M. (geauxtigers!)
Total Time to Create Story: 10 days, 12 hours, 26 minutes.

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #35 post-story comments

Post  Potteraholic Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:12 am

These post-story comments were first posted by Potteraholic - Nov 24, 2010 12:02 am (#2923 of 2977) [Edited Dec 28, 2010 6 pm] on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Post-Story Comments for Story #35, Volume III,
Potty Five Words: "The Storytellers"

This story was written from September 26, 2006 to October 7, 2006. Ten writers contributed to the story, which is 640 words long. Four of the ten writers posted feedback.

- Tazzygirl, Oct 7, 2006 8:13 am: Awesome story, everyone! 

- Phelim Mcintyre, Oct 7, 2006 8:57 am: No wonder I stayed out of this story - made no sense whatsoever! Let's try and keep things going for as long as possible (evil laugh). Seriously, let’s go out with a bang on this thread. 

- Finn BV, Oct 7, 2006 4:15 pm: Re the last story, I enjoyed it quite a bit but it just jumped to the conclusion. It was very amusing though. 

- geauxtigers!, Oct 7, 2006 4:57 pm: I loved this Luna story! 

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Potty Game: Five Words, Happy Birthday! Year 1

Post  Potteraholic Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:23 am

This post was originally made by Finn BV - Oct 9, 2006 1:14 am

Potty Game: Five Words!

In just a few hours, the "Potty Game: Five Words" turns one year old. Across the last year, we have had dozens of members of the Harry Potter Lexicon FanFiction Forum partake in this simple yet endlessly enjoyable game. In the game, there are no boundaries, save that you must add five words, no more and no less (though there are always mistakes Smile), to your post that continue the story told through other members' five words. Strung together, the five words will make a much, much longer story.

The idea started back in the days of "Potty HQ," a thread on the main Forum, now closed and deprecated. On September 30, 2005, I proposed to add a new game to the main Forum, which I described as "storytelling in five words." haymoni, another member, suggested that it might be too "fan-fictiony" for that Forum, and the hosts agreed. At 7:17 pm Forum time, October 9th, the thread, then called Potty Game: Five Words was started. I posted the first Five Words ever, "Ron slumped down into the", and we were off.

Our first story contained 575 words and took over three weeks to complete, from October 9th to October 31st. Little did we know that that rate of pace, just a little over five posts a day, was not to become an average! After six months, 24 days, 15 hours, and 23 minutes, our first volume was complete with fourteen stories. We had finished the beginning of what would soon (if not already) to become a Forum phenomenon! Because, as we found out 2 months, 2 days, 0 hours, and 36 minutes later, we could write the same number of posts to fill longer stories, in less than a third of the time!

We invented the "Potty Five Words Crown," given to the poster who held the record for most number of posts in a story; the crown, I believe, is currently retained by Tazzygirl (Kristina), with a thrilling in the story"Just Another Week at the Ministry" on April 23.

It was also Kristina who helped me out starting for our May 24 story "The Tale of the Occamy", when I realized I would be away for the large part of June and would not be able to assume my heretofore solo responsibilities as story recorder and statistician! It was with great efficiency that Kristina took over this role for much of the summer, and now we take turns posting alternate stories.

The other person in need of thanking is the incredible Kip Carter, our Forums manager. Without his superb work listing our stories in the headers of each thread, and his adept eye for supervising things, Potty Five Words could not function. A round of butterbeers, please!

And now, with an ending to this third volume of stories on the horizon, I invite each and every one of you to take the opportunity to play some ultimate Five Words: anytime that Forum time reads October 9, instead of posting five words, post... (drumroll, please) TEN WORDS! Yes, you read that right: double up on your posting chances if you're not a premium member, and get more bang for your buck if you are. (Plus, if you miss out on this exciting, once-a-year special, we'll be nice and let you post ten words for just a few posts whenever you get your chance... if it rolls into October 10, big deal. Very Happy)

Let the festivities begin, and long live Five Words!

—Finn BV, October 8, 2006, 6:14 p.m.

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #36

Post  Potteraholic Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:24 am

This story was first posted by Tazzygirl - Oct 11, 2006 8:17 am (#2790 of 2965) on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Potty Five Words: "Hogwarts Hullabaloo"

The Malfoys’ new house-elf was lurking in the basement of their manor, waiting for orders from the family. He did a much better job than that fool of Dobby, thought Lucius, at least my former elf was great at punishing himself.

“Specky! Here at once!” He didn’t have to wait more than two seconds for the new house-elf to arrive. Specky’s eyes remained downcast as he stopped, a foot away from Malfoy’s unpolished shoes. “Elf, my son has failed his W.O.M.B.A.T. level 2. I need you to help him steal a new copy, and then take the test for him. I also need you to polish my loafers. They’re filthy.”

“Yes, Master. I will get onto it straight away. Must fetch the Young Master!” With a crack, Specky Disapparated to Hogwarts to fetch Malfoy.

It took him no time to find Malfoy in the Slytherin common room, picking on his first victim of the day, who was wearing second-hand robes. “Who owned these? Your great-grandmother? You’re not worthy of Slytherin House, you—”

“Young Master, Specky has come to bring you on a secret mission for finding a new W.O.M.B.A.T.! Specky was told that you must come with him.”

“Who? What? I’m not going anywhere with you!” Specky began to drag Malfoy by the ankles across the floor, much to the indignation of his struggling master.

“Mister Lucius’ orders.”

“What? Dad put you up to this?!” said Malfoy loudly. “What for?”

“Master told me you need to graduate Hogwarts, and if you don’t pass your test, you’ll be stuck doing lousy jobs like me. Come along!”

Reluctantly, Draco followed Specky to Professor McGonagall’s office. After checking the corridors, Specky zipped inside and followed Draco around to her desk. There weren’t any W.O.M.B.A.T.s in plain view. “I overheard one of your professors saying that she keeps spares somewhere in here. Master must leave before he is caught. You wait outside, and Specky’ll do the job!”

“Uh… okay.” Malfoy walked back into the corridor and signaled to Crabbe and Goyle, both of whom ran to fetch Professor McGonagall in hopes that they could frame Specky for some crime. When the boys reached McGonagall they told her they’d seen a house-elf in her office. McGonagall took one look at their faces, sighed, and investigated.

When she arrived at her office, there was no one to be found. Turning around, she stared menacingly at the Slytherins. “Is this your idea of a joke? Because I have more important things to do than laugh.”

“Oh… we… um… but there was a house-elf here! Malfoy said so!”

“Malfoy? You just said you saw the house-elf. Now you’re telling me that Mr. Malfoy is the person who saw all this? I think you’d better get your story straight! I would suggest you two better be sent to Azkaban.” With those words, Crabbe and Goyle began to whimper. Their large heads began to shrink and they fell to the floor in a heap. Malfoy stared in shock as they clung to his pant legs.

“You tricked us!” Goyle gasped.

“Yes, I did, what are you so surprised about? I am so tired of you blubbering fools following me all these years and letting me tell you what to do. Why don’t you stand up for yourselves?”

McGonagall’s mouth fell open. “Mr. Malfoy, are you being sarcastic, or are you honestly exhibiting psychologically intelligent signs?”

Malfoy grinned at her. “I just want to be like Harry.”

With that statement, McGonagall lost her stance and fainted.

“Yes!” cried Malfoy. He’d done it at last! He’d managed to trick McGonagall. The entire school looked astonished at the glee shown by Malfoy over Professor McGonagall. It was a phenomenon.

Just then, Specky popped back with the good news for McGonagall supporters: she hadn’t really fainted. She had wanted to trick Malfoy. “Double tricked you! Now, Mr. Malfoy. I believe your house-elf wants a word with you?” McGonagall raised an undulating eyebrow at Specky, who was patiently tapping his foot. “But please believe me, Mr. Malfoy, if you are planning—”

“Avada Kedavra!” Voldemort blasted Specky.

“Whoa! Where did you come from?” cried Malfoy, aghast.

“I have decided that Muggles will replace house-elves. If the elves don’t like this proposition, then I will see to it that they are disposed of, nasty ankle-biters.”

Crash! Peeves dropped a filing cabinet onto Voldemort’s head which caused him to squawk in anger and pain, but unfortunately did not kill or maim him.

Draco looked around for an escape route, but Peeves was too quick for him. The poltergeist squealed with delight at the mayhem he had caused, and darted away.

“Dumbledore couldn’t get rid of that dry rot?” said Voldemort with a sneer.

“Dumbledore saw Peeves’ occasional usefulness,” retorted McGonagall, “like helping to rid Hogwarts of Dolores Umbridge.”

“What rubbish!” Ginny appeared by McGonagall’s elbow. “Hermione led her to the Forest, and then the Centaurs took her away.”

“Miss Weasley, do you mean to agree with Voldemort that—”

“You dare to use my name?!” Voldemort’s red eyes glared into McGonagall’s.

“We were schoolmates,” said McGonagall.

“Minnie? Is that you?”

“Yes. And don’t expect me to call you ‘Lord.’”

Dobby and the other house-elves appeared with a pop! “Specky?” asked Dobby, “Do you think that you could help me with…” His voice trailed off when he saw Specky’s lifeless body. His eyes cast around and landed on Voldemort.

“Why did you do this to my friend Specky? Evil Voldemort — Avada Kedavra!” Dobby’s spell hit Lord Voldemort. For a second it seemed not to have an effect. Then he slumped to the floor. Everyone stood speechless, staring at Voldemort. Was he really dead?

After a moment of deafening silence, Dobby cried, “What has Dobby done? Dobby has hurt a wizard! Dobby is such a bad house-elf!”

“Dobby!” Ginny exclaimed. “You did the best thing in the world! We forbid you to hurt yourself!” Ginny rushed to Dobby and hugged him fiercely.

Just then, Lucius Malfoy appeared, his face a burning red. It changed quite quickly to white, looking like strawberry ice cream. “You killed Specky!” shouted Draco and he pummeled Voldemort’s body. All of a sudden, Voldemort sprang back to life! Malfoy was grabbed, and Voldemort Crucio’d everyone, Disapparating away with Draco.

“He Disapparated?! In Hogwarts? Good gracious, Voldemort’s a house-elf!” cried Lucius, the only one unharmed.

Suddenly, a change of heart occurred. Lucius began to check everyone around him. “Are you eating again, Crabbe and Goyle?” He sent for Madame Pomfrey.

McGonagall looked at Lucius and noticed that his eyes were teary, and went over to hug him. “There, there, Lucius, have a biscuit. We’re all right, so stop your sniveling.”

“Only I snivel,” proclaimed Snape, who mysteriously appeared from nowhere.

“My son!” bellowed Lucius. “I’ve lost him because of greed.” He sniffed. “And my poor house-elf, Specky. May they rest in peace,” he sobbed. “Oh, how will I ever tell my wife? We spent almost half of her inheritance on his hair gel.” Lucius thought about her having a conniption.

“There is… another way,” said the spooky voice belonging to Dolores Umbridge, or was it? She seemed to be changing rapidly into… Mafalda Hopkirk?

“Come to join the fiesta, Faldy? The tarts have been eaten, but there is still some punch left over,” said Filch cheerfully.

“Hold on, we’ve got to deal with the remains of this ridiculous dead house-elf.”

“I know!” shouted Professor Trelawney. “Let’s predict his future with my new Future Predicting Machine! All the Muggles are raving about it!”

“But he’s dead. There’s no future to predict.”

“Fine! Laugh at me as you always do!” She stomped away muttering about premature deaths.

“Time for cake!” said Malfoy Junior.

“But Specky!” moaned Dobby. “And the W.O.M.B.A.T.!”

“How did you know about the W.O.M.B.A.T.?! That was between myself and Professor Snape!” yelled Malfoy, outraged. “He’s the only one who can see my grade. Besides Dad, of course…”

“Well, Specky is a blabbermouth and Crabbe and Goyle are so thick that the word spread fast.”

“It’s the front page of the Daily Prophet. Rita Skeeter has been at it again!” Hermione chimed in, smirking that Draco was now the subject of ridicule.

“Professor McGonagall, is there anyway I can please give an interview to Skeeter that trashes Malfoy and his family?”

“That sounds perfectly acceptable, Miss Granger,” said Professor McGonagall. “Psych! Did you really think I’d allow such slander?”

“No, but it was worth a try.”

“Miss Granger, don’t think that I agree with all her gossipy stories. However, it is for the protection of a student, no matter how much he has done to you. It’s not right to do the same thing back. Now, if you all don’t stop snogging in the corner, I will have to turn you all into mice!”

Lavender screamed at the prospect. McGonagall cackled.

Last edited by Potteraholic on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #36 stats

Post  Potteraholic Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:27 am

These stats were first posted by Tazzygirl - Oct 11, 2006 8:20 am (#2792 of 2965) on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Statistics for Story 36

User
# of Submissions
(x5 words)
# of submissions
(x10 words)
total words
submitted)
  Finn BV   38   17   360
  geauxtigers!   12   3   90
  Tazzygirl   45   12   345
  virginiaelizabeth2   14   9   160
  Elanor   1   0   5
  Mediwitch   3   3   45
  Puck   6   15   180
  haymoni   1   1   15
  Snuffles   1   8   85
  shadzar   7   6   95
  dizzy lizzy   1   2   25
  Julie Aronson   0   3   30
  Phelim Mcintyre   0   1   10
  Mrs Brisbee   0   2   20

Total Submissions: 211

Total Words: 1465

Last Submission Date: #2789, October 10, 2006, 11:44 A.M. (Finn BV)

Total Time to Create Story: 3 days, 2 hours, 29 minutes.

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #36 post-story comments

Post  Potteraholic Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:29 am

These post-story comments were first posted by Potteraholic - Nov 24, 2010 12:02 am (#2924 of 2977) [Edited Dec 28, 2010 11 pm] on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Post-Story Comments for Story #36, Volume III,
Potty Five Words: "Hogwarts Hullabaloo"

This story was written from October 7, 2006 to October 10, 2006. Fourteen writers contributed to the story, which is 1,465 words long. Six of the fourteen writers posted feedback.

- Tazzygirl, Oct 11, 2006 8:30 am: I have to say this story is probably my absolute favorite. I've never laughed so hard. Characters popping in and out (Draco is carried off by Voldy, yet by the end of the story he somehow managed to get back to the festivities! ), Crazy plot twists... Yup. Definitely a goody! Fabulous job everyone! 

- Puck, Oct 11, 2006 3:45 pm: I did like that last story. I must up my posting, however. It's been awhile since I won the honor of starting a story. 

- Mrs Brisbee, Oct 11, 2006 5:54 pm: That last story was--um--stange? hilarious? weird? 

It was certainly a lot of fun! 

Potty Five Words one year old. **sniff** they grow up so fast! 

- geauxtigers!, Oct 11, 2006 10:09 pm: That was a great story! My favorite so far! LOL I laughed so hard... "Minnie" SPEW! 

- Finn BV, Oct 11, 2006 10:38 pm: That was a truly fantastic pathetic story. It was so self-contradictory, but with ten posts you get more of a chance to go where you want to go, so we had a lot of jokes (Minnie, Snape's one line, Faldy, "Time for cake!", Trelawney's "Future Predicting Machine"… LOL! )

- virginiaelizabeth2, Oct 11, 2006 10:50 pm: Great story! I did like the Trelwaney part and "Minnie" LOL!!

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #37

Post  Potteraholic Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:30 am

This story was first posted by Finn BV - Oct 16, 2006 2:16 am (#2959 of 2965) on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Potty Five Words: "Tax Forms, or, the Giant Chicken in the Road"

Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon were drinking a spot of sherry before sitting down to sort through their taxes. “If we didn’t have to keep supporting that nephew of yours,” grumbled Uncle Vernon, “we could afford to get Dudley that new car he deserves!”

“Well, Dear, Harry is only here for a short while more. I can’t wait to get rid of him.” She turned to her awaiting tax forms. “Mind you, we get tax refunds for having him.” Then she neatly folded the form and placed it in an envelope. “Dudders! Come here, please!”

Her beatnik son sauntered over to the table, biscuit crumbs all down his front. “What?”

“Put this envelope out for—” A scruffy awkward owl came through the window, screeching loudly.

“Harry! Another ruddy owl! What have I told you? NO OWLS during the daytime! Someone might see!”

“How am I supposed to tell the owl when not to come?”

“Potter, don’t you EVER speak to me in that nasty tone, you ungrateful —”

Harry pushed by Vernon and took the letter from the owl. He tore it open, and squinted at the miniscule writing. It read:

Vernon Dursley,

You’re hereby summoned to the Ministry of Magic
for a dinner party
held in honor of your favorite wizard, Albus Dumbledore.
Please note your attendance is mandatory.
Please wear your best dress robes.

Vernon was speechless. Wizards wanted him to visit them? “If he doesn’t, what will they do to him?” squeaked Petunia.

Harry shrugged. “Anything’s possible,” he said, wandering off to polish his Firebolt, grinning madly. His uncle quivered, “But I can’t go… wizards…” The vein on Vernon’s head throbbed with fear. Petunia fainted to the floor.

Dudley stepped over her. “Good job, Dad. You managed to shut her up for once.”

“It’s all your fault, boy!” Vernon yelled up the stairs.

Dudley began to laugh. “You got that right. It is his fault.” He chortled incessantly and patted his father’s head.

Vernon looked at him funnily. “What’s gotten into you, Dudders?”

“Nothing! It was Harry! He put a spell on me!”

Harry could hear the shouting from below and emerged from his room. “Now what?” He hurried down to await Uncle Vernon’s inevitable tirade, but then Ministry wizards Apparated next to Dudley and started to drag him towards the fireplace.

“Vernon, do something, stop them,” Petunia yelled. “I don’t want my son in the hands of those freaks.” A Ministry official sealed her lips together with a charm, then carried on pulling Dudley towards the fireplace. Vernon tackled them all, and succeeded in giving one a black eye before realizing he was falling into a fire of green flames. He spun around in a dizzy haze and fell into Madame Malkin’s shop. Once on his feet, he recoiled as a woman sized him up for robes. “Get your hands off me, you—”

“Just getting your measurements,” she chirped. “What color dress robes would you prefer, dearie?”

“I don’t want any bloody dress! Get them off, now!”

“What on earth…?” Harry had suddenly appeared in the shop with a loud crack. “So nice to see you here, Uncle Vernon. I think green will compliment your purple complexion perfectly,” he grinned.

“YOU LITTLE—”

At that moment a witch came running inside screaming loudly, “GIANT CHICKEN IN THE ROAD! HE’S TRYING TO CROSS TO THE OTHER SIDE! RUN!”

Harry pushed past Vernon and went out into the street. The chicken was surrounded by many little chicks, all squawking and pecking. Harry tried to Stun the chicken, but he slipped on some feathers and randomly turned into a chicken.

“Oh, not again!” Madame Malkin came rushing out of the shop to try and help out Harry. He was clucking incantations that wouldn’t work.

“Depoultify!” she muttered, and Harry turned back into himself.

“Thanks,” he said, a little embarrassed.

The chicken was now on the other side of the road, its head inside Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes. A puff of orange smoke emulated from the storefront.

“Harry! Does your Uncle need any help? It appears he is attractive to baby chicks!” Sure enough, the chicks were gathering around Vernon, cheeping and pecking at his head. Harry laughed.

“The Great Muggle here?” He pointed his wand and Hagrid had gathered his chicks. “Sorry ’bout that. Harmless, really.”

Dudley stumbled suddenly into the street looking as though he’d seen an enormous chicken and wouldn’t believe it.

Vernon stared at the wizards surrounding him and began to cry. “Vernon Dursley, we would like you to accompany us to the Ministry for the party. Madame Malkin has finished your robes – a lovely bottle green!”

Weeping, Vernon and Dudley followed them and spent a terrified time huddled in the corner. Fred Weasley stood staring at what he thought was the greatest comedy scene he’d ever witnessed.

The Giant Chicken and Hagrid, meanwhile, enjoyed a warm cup of mead. “Some cornbread, Clucky?”

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #37 stats

Post  Potteraholic Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:32 am

These stats were first posted by Finn BV - Oct 16, 2006 2:17 am (#2960 of 2965) on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Statistics for Story 37

User
# of Submissions
  Tazzygirl   16
  shadzar   10
  Phelim Mcintyre   15
  Puck   44
  Mrs Brisbee   12
  azi   31
  geauxtigers!   3
  Finn BV   15
  virginiaelizabeth2   3
  Mediwitch   8
  Snuffles   5

Total Submissions: 162
Total Words: 810
Last Submission Date: #2954, October 15, 2006, 10:29 A.M. (Puck)
Total Time to Create Story: 4 days, 8 hours, 59 minutes.

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume III, Story #37 post-story comments

Post  Potteraholic Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:34 am

These post-story comments were first posted by Potteraholic - Nov 24, 2010 12:02 am (#2925 of 2977) [Edited Dec 28, 2010 11 pm] on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Post-Story Comments for Story #37, Volume III,
Potty Five Words: "Tax Forms, or, the Giant Chicken in the Road"

This story was written from October 11, 2006 to October 15, 2006. Eleven writers contributed to the story, which is 815 words long. Four of the eleven writers posted feedback.

- Finn BV, Oct 16, 2006 2:27 am: What a cute little anecdote. Shame we couldn't flesh it out anymore…

- Mrs Brisbee, Oct 16, 2006 2:47 am: That took a turn into Weirdville (as usual), but was very amusing. 

The Depoultrify spell was the best! 

- Finn BV, Oct 16, 2006 2:47 am: As usual, but this one was way out there. We really had no idea what we were doing. Yes, that spell was quite amusing. It was like Malkin's used it many, many times before. 

- shadzar, Oct 16, 2006 2:56 am: It is a wonder these stories stay remotely near the tracks at all. But this was just sillines at the expense of the Dursely's which themselves need to be derailed on occasion. I loved the chicken, the biggest twist and quiet unexpected! Maybe we will get to see more of him in the future... 

- Puck, Oct 16, 2006 3:00 am: Azi gets credit for tossing in that chicken. 

I have to say, I like this one. Complete silliness!

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume IV Index

Post  Potteraholic Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:57 am

This page contains a list with links to all the stories written in Volume IV.

Five Words Stories - Volume IV

• Click on Story #38 (25 October 2006) for "The Hidden Powers of Arnold"

• Click on Story #39 (12 November 2006) for "The Potion"

• Click on Story #40 (26 November 2006) for "The Spike Headed Purpletail Dragon"

• Click on Story #41 (18 December 2006) for "Sirius' Adventure"

• Click on Story #42 (7 January 2007) for "Coconuts at the Burrow"

• Click on Story #43 (6 February 2007) for "The Quidditch Match"

• Click on Story #44 (25 February 2007) for "Aurora"

• Click on Story #45 (19 March 2007) for "Prefects Who Gained Power: Percy’s Story"

• Click on Story #46 (11 April 2007) for "A Day in Diagon Alley"

• Click on Story #47 (28 May 2007) for "Orion’s Ordeal"

• Click on Story #48 (15 June 2007) for "Clues and Pebbles"

Last edited by Potteraholic on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume IV, Story #38

Post  Potteraholic Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:05 am

This story was first posted by Finn BV - Oct 26, 2006 12:08 am (#285 of 2960) on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Potty Five Words: "The Hidden Powers of Arnold"

A mysterious package had arrived with a note that said: Please take good care of Arnold for me. Crookshanks grinned as he sniffed the box, which was covered in pink lace and Mimbulus Mimbletonia roots.

Hermione curiously picked it up and opened the corner. “I wonder what this could be?” Ginny’s pygmy puff jumped up, and Crookshanks bit at it. “Crookshanks,” screamed Hermione, “no!” But Crookshanks grabbed Arnold and ran.

“Immobi—” but he ran outside. Hermione gave chase, and found Crookshanks treed by a Chihuahua. Hermione reached up the branch and brought him down, but Arnold was nowhere to be seen.

Hermione tipped Crookshanks upside down and shook him until, at last, the little furry pygmy puff fell out of Crookshanks’ mouth, slimy and matted but still alive. A message from Ginny was tied around his leg. This time she saw it. She untied the slobbery note and read:

Dear Hermione,
I am writing to you because I need to go to help Harry. He went through the veil and didn’t leave a forwarding address. Please tell everyone not to worry, and take care of Arnold; he holds the secret to the way back.
Ginny

Hermione kept reading the letter, hoping some she had misread it. Should she tell Ron? How could a pygmy puff help with the veil? She had never read any such thing. She grabbed Arnold and headed to her personal library, looking for a book that would help her learn more about puffskein grooming and medical treatments.

She found it! The Wizard’s All-Inclusive, Comprehensive and Thorough Guide to Mystical Powers of Magical Dinners and Desserts. Puffskein delicacies were common in the south. “She can’t mean for me to make Pygmy Puff Puffs!”

Note: Only use the fur.

Hermione looked aghast. “I couldn’t cook Arnold! But shave him… I suppose I’m destined to.” She went into the bathroom and found a razor. Arnold squealed at the sight of the mechanical jaws coming closer. “Hold still.”

Hermione held tight, but Arnold was surprisingly strong. Desperate, she pulled out her brand new bag of puff-nip clamps and started to attach them to Arnold. Then she started to carefully shave the pygmy puff until he was bald and shivering. “I’m sorry, Arnold, I wish I had thought of using my wand.” Hermione examined him for strange side effects and saw that he had a hippogriff-shaped spot on his skin. “I wonder what this means?” she thought.

At that moment, Ron entered. “What is that ugly thing?” he asked, looking at the pet. “It looks like a plucked chicken.” He leaned closer. “Where did you get it?”

“It’s Arnold,” Hermione replied. “I shaved him.”

“What? Why? Arnold? Is this some new fad?”

“Don’t be ridiculous, Ron.” Hermione squealed at him quite shocked. “I am trying to save Ginny and Harry. What do you think this book’s for?”

“Looks like a good paperweight to me! What’s with that hippogriff-shaped mark on his stomach?”

“I’m not sure. Maybe it’s a birthmark.” Hermione answerd. “No! Wait!” She ran to get a musty old volume entitled The Hidden Meaning of Hidden Hidings. “Why didn’t I think of this earlier! It’s so simple, even Ron should have known!”

“Hey, I’m right here!” Ignoring him, Hermione turned to see Arnold and Crookshanks missing.

“Ron! Weren’t you watching Arnold?!”

“Er… was I?” said Ron, cleaning fur from his razor. “I didn’t know you wanted me to.”

“Ugh! Now what will we do?”

“You’re a witch, Hermione! Use your wand!”

“Right,” she blushed. “Accio Arnold!”

Arnold – and Crookshanks – came flying at her head. She ducked as they landed next to Ron, splashing into the toilet.

“Ugh!” exclaimed Ron. Hermione rescued the pets and wrapped them in fluffy white towels. Arnold – furless, chewed and wet – shivered. Crookshanks looked like he wanted to sleep.

“Hey! This book says, ‘A hippogriff under the fur of a pygmy puff signifies a special ability to contact realms beyond the living.’ Oh, but why didn’t Ginny just stick behind? It was all her idea to use Arnold. Ron, we have to go.”

Ron interrupted, “Fred and George told me something about Ginny yesterday. They said she and Harry were going on a scavenger hunt for the perfect wedding dress and tuxedo, when—”

“What? Oh! It all makes sense now! They were getting married and Arnold knew about it. Ginny must have sent Arnold as an invitation.”

“But why would Crookshanks try to eat the messenger?” Ron asked. “Or is it that he’s trying to bring Arnold to Ginny?” he mused, running around in circles.

“Ronald, stop that!” She held up Arnold. “Can’t you see that he is trying to lead us to them? He must have directions to the ceremony!” She placed the animal on the hearth and scooped a handful of puff treats to tempt Arnold. He began to glow. Hermione and Ron grabbed him. Everything started to spin, faster and faster, until suddenly they stopped in an oddly familiar room. Hermione and Ron both gasped. “The Department of Mysteries.”

“No wonder it’s so familiar.” Arnold scampered down the steps with Crookshanks following quickly behind. Hermione and Ron ran after them, looking for a sign of a wedding party. They heard the sound of Weasleys’ voices coming from the other side of the platform in the center of the room.

“Ginny, stand up straight,” scowled Molly. She adjusted her daughter’s veil, her eyes shiny and teary.

Ginny turned around and saw, in all his bald glory, Arnold. “Eeee! My sweet little puff! Where’s your beautiful fluff?”

“I wouldn’t mention the toilet if I were you,” whispered Ron. Hermione blushed.

“Hi, Ginny. Sorry about Arnold. Simple misunderstanding. I can fix him with a basic charm,” offered Hermione. “Puffius reparo,” she said with a flick of her wand.

“But why did you shave Arnold? Did my invitation confuse you and Ron? I thought it’d be funny!”

Ron chuckled. “Yeah, funny…”

“Ginny,” said Hermione, “we thought you were in trouble, so we tried to find a way to help.”

“Well… we do need help. We need you to be bridesmaid and best man, will you?” asked Harry from behind.

“Bloody hell, Harry!” squealed Ron. “You two trying to scare us through that veil?” he asked morosely. Suddenly Harry went pale, as if remembering about what had happened the last time he had been here. He slowly descended the steps as if something was leading him to the veil.

“Harry! Take Arnold with you!” Ginny yelled. He turned and took Arnold.

“Harry! What do you—”

Harry began falling forwards because Crookshanks got tangled in between his legs. He grabbed the back of Ron’s shirt and pulled himself up. Crookshanks gave a screech as Ron stepped on his tail. “Sorry, Crookshanks, I didn’t mean to!” Crookshanks sulked away to a corner, glaring.

A voice echoed from the doorway. “Who goes there?”

“Quick! Hide!” squealed Ron, mortified.

“No, Ron, Aunt Muriel wants to give you a kiss!” Ron turned the color of a tomato, and tried to hide, but Auntie Muriel smooched him.

“Ronald,” shouted Hermione. “We need to learn what that sound from the veil is!” She turned and watched the curtain. Slowly, it parted to reveal white wisps of smoke, which slowly took on the form of Albus Dumbledore. Ron’s eyes bugged out of their sockets and he quite forgot his gaping mouth.

“P-p-professor Dumbledore? Why are you here? I m-m-mean how are you here? No, uh…”

“It was Arnold,” smiled the Professor. “He was able to contact me beyond the grave, because you needed me. So, Mr. Weasley, what is on your mind this evening?”

Ron blurted, “Ginny’s getting married, Hermione used my razor to shave Arnold and now I got kissed by Auntie Muriel and I’m best man and I didn’t even know Harry wanted me to be the best man but I guess, I dunno…”

“Mr. Weasley, you need a sherbet lemon. Here, take one. Pass them around. You are a busy man, Mr. Weasley. I won’t keep you waiting, so my advice is simple. Enjoy the celebration.”

Harry and Ginny burst through the sky on their Firebolts. The ceremony was over, and the Quidditch match was starting. “Ginny, where’d you get that broom?” Ron’s voice oozed with jealousy.

* Five Words – Volume 4 Index * 

* This volume's stories, stats and post-story comments archived from WX by Verity Weasley; formatted/posted by Potteraholic

Last edited by Potteraholic on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume IV, Story #38 stats

Post  Potteraholic Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 am

These stats were first posted by Finn BV - Oct 26, 2006 12:11 am (#287 of 2960) on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Statistics for Story 38

User
# of Submissions
  Puck   68
  Mrs Brisbee   31
  shadzar   21
  virginiaelizabeth2   10
  Herm oh ninny   2
  Tazzygirl   4
  Snuffles   29
  Finn BV   28
  azi   22
  geauxtigers!   19
  juliebug   23
  Mediwitch   17
  Phelim Mcintyre   2

Total Submissions: 276
Total Words: 1380
Last Submission Date: #278, October 24, 2006, 8:15 A.M. (Snuffles)
Total Time to Create Story: 8 days, 12 hours, 13 minutes.

* This volume's stories, stats and post-story comments archived from WX by Verity Weasley; formatted/posted by Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume IV, Story #38 post-story comments

Post  Potteraholic Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:10 am

These post-story comments were first posted by Potteraholic - Nov 24, 2010 12:03 am (#2926 of 2977) [Edited Dec 28, 2010 11 pm] on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Post-Story Comments for Story #38, Volume IV,
Potty Five Words: ""The Hidden Powers of Arnold"

This story was written from October 16, 2006 to October 24, 2006. Thirteen writers contributed to the story, which is 1,380 words long. Two of the thirteen writers posted feedback.

- Finn BV, Oct 26, 2006 12:16 am: Well, this story was out there, but it was quite rich with detail I think!

- Puck, Oct 26, 2006 2:21 am: ROFL at the story! "Pygmy Puff Puffs" gets me every time.

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume IV, Story #39

Post  Potteraholic Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:46 am

This story was first posted by Tazzygirl - Nov 13, 2006 3:48 am (#522 of 2960) on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Potty Five Words: "The Potion"

Dobby approached the Whomping Willow skeptically, and slowly reached out with a long stick, dodging the wildly slashing branches. He needed to enter the Shrieking Shack. He was meeting Kreacher for a super top-secret get-together. It had been tough hiding from Harry his true intentions over the years.

The brothers had been separated as children, Dobby a gift to the Malfoys and Kreacher stayed with the Black Family. Dobby had managed to hide his lineage from Harry, but things were about to change. S.P.E.W.’s efforts weren’t enough for the majority of house-elves, and tensions were rapidly rising everywhere. The goblin revolt was inspirational. The time had come for action, like no house-elf had dared to dream.

Dobby entered the shack. It was dark and cold, thankfully his socks made good pants and sleeves. His hat kept spiders from crawling in his bat-like ears and his Wheezy jumper kept dust out of his belly button. He found Kreacher in the upstairs bedroom. “Have you prepared the potion like Master said?” Dobby asked, his great green eyes on Kreacher’s wrinkled face.

“It’s almost done.” Kreacher croaked, “All we need to do is add the final ingredient.” With an evil grin, Dobby pulled out a jar. Inside were toenails of every student in Slytherin house. A strange smell emulated from it. (Draco Malfoy suffered from a particularly nasty case of foot fungus.) Dobby poured the toenails into the cauldron. It turned hot pink and bubbled, slowly becoming frothy on top. “Now we are ready for master’s plan!” said Kreacher excitedly. “He wants this snuck into the meals of every student and professor in the school! The result will make Kreacher very happy!”

They carried the potion to the Hogwarts kitchen. Winky peered around the corner, there was fear in her eyes. “What are Dobby and Kreacher doing?”

“We’re following our master’s orders!” Kreacher blurted out.

“You fool!”

“He is not your master! You is betraying your real master, Dobby. You need to learn how to be a good house-elf like Winky. You is having no respect for our race of house-elfishness!”

“Listen, Winky. Wizards are foul creatures. They is wanting to destroy the world we discovered. They went and is taking it away.” Dobby and Winky continued to argue while Kreacher carried out the potion in glasses of various proportions. He placed them on the tables ready for sending to Hogwarts. He then pulled out a wand.

“Thief!” shrieked Winky. “You is a bad house-elf, Dobby!”

“Hush!” Kreacher replied, before raising his hand to take the wand. “House-elves do what they must for their master.”

Suddenly, the door opened. Ron and Hermione entered, followed by Luna and her butterbeer cork earrings, which were beginning to attract flies. The three house-elves looked stunned as Hermione charmed the flies to drink the potion. Kreacher was furious as the flies dropped down and began devouring every piece of dust and dirt in the kitchen. “Noooooo!” he cried. The enormity of what, who, why, when, and how? It was too much.

“Kreacher, calm down,” said Hermione. “We need the flies to clean this place up! I’ve given them strict orders not to—”

“Something’s happening to the flies!”

“They’re growing,” smiled Luna, “because they are absorbing the dangerous spagamorphites. They are invisible particles that…” Luna was interrupted as one fly- now as big as a chair, flew into the cooking pots, knocking them sideways. They crashed with a bang and landed on the floor. House-elves scurried to tidy the mess. Giant flies swarmed around until Hermione decided enough was enough.

“Stupefy!” she cried, freezing the bickering house-elves in their tracks. “Right. Let’s get this done! It’s been enough! What are you doing? S.P.E.W. isn’t going to work if you keep fighting among yourselves. Now stand in the corner until you learn to behave yourselves.”

Ron stared at her like a deer stares at headlights. “What happened to you, Hermione? You’ve become… a teacher.”

Hermione looked at him, confused. She shook her head. “Teachers are the…” Hermione began but Luna stunned them by screaming while hitting Kreacher on the head.

“Luna, what—” Ron spluttered, who had a mouthful of pumpkin juice that he took from a frozen elf. Luna turned a hideous shade of puce.

“That elf is the ugliest thing I have ever seen!”

“We all think that,” said Ron.

“Ron! You’re horrible!” exclaimed Hermione. “Just because they don’t look like us, it—” Hermione suddenly started choking and coughing, and soon her face had become blank and expressionless. She left the kitchen and started dusting a tapestry depicting something that looked like some fruit attacking a sleeping troll. Everyone looked at her like she had suddenly sprouted horns. Then she did sprout horns!

“Hermione!” cried Ron.

“The plan!”

“The plan?” cried Hermione. “Oh, I remember! I instructed the house-elves to make the potion as part of my potions project.”

“What? You’re their master?”

“Yes, Ronald. I need power. I want to be stronger, and the only way is through S.P.E.W.. With the house-elves under my control, I can rule the wizarding world.”

Ron looked astonished. “I don’t know what has come over you.”

“Shut it, Weasley!” she snarled. “I have a world to conquer!”

Kreacher, an evil grin on his face, sauntered to Hermione’s side. “Come with me, Master, the dark side awaits.”

“Gotcha!” shouted Hermione, grabbing Kreacher. “Silly elf! Did you really think I was going to try and take over the professors and students? I am a model pupil! The idea is ridiculous. I’m here to prove that house-elves can be free and beneficial to wizard-kind in other ways than cooking and cleaning.”

“Harry Potter’s friend is right!” exclaimed Dobby. “Dobby is free and good but not a house slave!”

“You is a bad house-elf and you knows it!” shrieked Winky. “Dumbledore’s socks should not mean elf freedom! They should keep wizard toes warm,” she added to Hermione.

Silence followed.

Hermione blushed and shuffled her feet awkwardly. Ron’s ears were red. He found the socks and handed them to Dobby.

“Oooooh, thank you, Mr. Weasley! These will go well with the socks Harry Potter gave me for Christmas!” he beamed.

“Anyone else want a pair?”

“Oooh, I’ll have some!” said Luna. “Warm socks repel the toe-chomping Swifflewops!”

Harry giggled. Luna had the stupidest theories.

“Ouch!” cried Winky. A Swifflewop had bitten her elf toes.

“What do you know? They’re real!” replied Harry.

“When did you get here, Harry?” asked Luna, dreamily.

“I’ve been here under my invisibility cloak eating chocolate éclairs all along!” he laughed. “Nice trick, though, Hermione.”

“Thanks, Harry,” she said, “though we didn’t achieve quite what I was hoping for. I wanted Dumbledore to catch Kreacher committing this horrible act and imprison him, but he isn’t here!”

“We have enough witnesses to convict Kreacher. Let’s go.” Ron said.

Dumbledore listened to their case, and immediately sent Kreacher to Azkaban for his trial.

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume IV, Story #39 stats

Post  Potteraholic Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:49 am

These stats were first posted by Tazzygirl - Nov 13, 2006 3:55 am (#523 of 2960) on the World Crossing home of the 'Harry Potter Lexicon Forum'.

Statistics for Story 39

User
# of Submissions
  Puck   57
  geauxtigers!   12
  Tazzygirl   7
  Finn BV   12
  Snuffles   37
  shadzar   15
  Phelim Mcintyre   16
  juliebug   4
  azi   51
  Mediwitch   6
  virginiaelizabeth2   4
  CatherineHermiona   7
  haymoni   2

Total Submissions: 230
Total Words: 1150
Last Submission Date: #519, November 12, 2006, 2:08 P.M. (azi)
Total Time to Create Story: 17 days, 19 hours, 47 minutes.

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Archive of Five Words Stories - Page 5 Empty Re: Archive of Five Words Stories

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next