HPLF WX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum has Polls! (poll is closed)

4 posters

Go down

Which of the trio is your favourite?

This forum has Polls! (poll is closed) Vote_lcap33%This forum has Polls! (poll is closed) Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
This forum has Polls! (poll is closed) Vote_lcap33%This forum has Polls! (poll is closed) Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

This forum has Polls! (poll is closed) Empty This forum has Polls! (poll is closed)

Post  azi Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:27 pm

Apparently this forum has a polling option, yey! This poll (assuming I get it right) has been set to run for three days.
azi
azi
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

This forum has Polls! (poll is closed) Empty Re: This forum has Polls! (poll is closed)

Post  Verity Weasley Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:48 pm

I can't figure out how to vote in your poll, azi. Any idea?

Spoiler:

Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

This forum has Polls! (poll is closed) Empty Re: This forum has Polls! (poll is closed)

Post  azi Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:32 pm

I think the poll will have *just* closed, Verity. I only set it for three days. Can always set up a new one. Smile
azi
azi
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Verity Weasley Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:35 pm

Oh, I just noticed the date on your first post. How did you get here three days ago!? I thought Denise just set it up!

Anyway, that hidden function wasn't very hidden so I don't know what the story is with that.

Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  azi Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Denise sent it to a few of us on Facebook to check out before she got Kip's approval to open it up to more people.

I'm not sure what 'hidden' does. Not sure what half of the 'other' functions do!
azi
azi
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HungarianHorntail11 Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:50 pm

I just answered the poll. Did you re open it, azi? Maybe it took my vote but didn't register it? Shocked
HungarianHorntail11
HungarianHorntail11
Second Year
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:56 pm

HH11, azi started this poll here a few days ago and set it for 3 days, so it expired before anyone else beside azi could cast their vote. so, hoping azi doesn't mind, I thought I'd revive it, now that more folks are finding this new place. There's another topic, with the same poll name as this one, except I added 'Round 2' to the title.

Edit: Hopefully, I did it right, and you can actually cast your vote.
Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  azi Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:26 am

Don't mind at all! This was just a test to see how polls work anyway. Smile
azi
azi
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:32 am

azi wrote:Apparently this forum has a polling option, yey! This poll (assuming I get it right) has been set to run for three days.

This poll is closed.

EDIT: This poll ran for a week, and it looks like the vote was split pretty evenly amongst our Trio, This forum has Polls! (poll is closed) 1003735042 This poll has long since expired, but folks can still post in this thread, if they want.

~ Potteraholic, September 20, 2011.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down