HPLF WX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults)

4 posters

Go down

Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults)

Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) Vote_lcap7%Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) Vote_lcap14%Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) Vote_lcap29%Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) Vote_lcap0%Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) Vote_lcap21%Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) Vote_lcap14%Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) Empty Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults)

Post  Potteraholic Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:49 am

I looked over the list of Archived polls and didn't see this one, suggested by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] back when we were on World Crossing.

"I was just looking at all of the books and I was trying to decide which cover I like the best. So now that we have all 7 covers, how about a poll to decide which is the favorite?" ~ geauxtigers

The poll will run for 3 weeks. Vote cancelling is not an option, so choose carefully, as you can only pick one choice.

Feel free to post your comments about your choice, if you'd like.

Happy voting! Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) 2222139670

Bloomsbury Adults:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) Empty Re: Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults)

Post  Potteraholic Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:44 pm

I wonder if there's a poster available of all these UK covers? The photography and composition are really well-done. I like the mostly black and white/sepia tint with color concentrated in limited places.
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) Empty Re: Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults)

Post  Verity Weasley Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:46 am

I agree PAH. These are all lovely covers. Very stylish and atmospheric. I went with Prisoner of Azkaban this time. I also really like the Deathly Hallows cover, but I always picture the locket as silver and this doesn't look quite right to me.
Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mona Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:43 am

The Chamber of Secrets cover is my favourite. I must be a Slytherin at heart. Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) 2741297909
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:49 am

Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) 2741297909

Mona, I must be, too. Which is your favorite 'Harry Potter' book cover? (UK editions - adults) 464751818
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzy lizzy Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:58 pm

I love all of these covers pretty well much equally. The PoA cover got the nod due to the lack of busyness in the design and the starkness of the photo (for want of a better word). The GoF cover came a very close second followed by OoP.
dizzy lizzy
dizzy lizzy
Fourth Year
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down