HPLF WX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI)

+2
Verity Weasley
Potteraholic
6 posters

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume XVI, Story #143

Post  Potteraholic Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:25 pm

• 6 words • 6 characters •
Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Ron_5010 Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Luna_510 Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Ginny_10
Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Snape_10 Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Hedwig10 Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Lockha10
         • 6   y e a r s •

Potty Five Words: "Six Words, Six Characters"

Ginny sighed and put down her quill. She had a vague feeling that it was nearly dinner time, yet, she could not even think how to begin to answer the essay question Professor Lockhart had assigned to retell his six greatest adventures in order of importance. She decided she needed help. Looking around the library, she saw Luna sitting by the window, absently watching the moon’s reflection in the lake below. She did not seem to notice the paper airplane Ginny had sent in her direction. Just then, the clock struck six. Luna turned and waved when she saw Ginny gazing at her.

Soon they were walking down to dinner together, discussing the best way to answer Professor Lockhart's question.

"Do you think his encounter with the Wagga Wagga Werewolf was more impressive than his defeat of the Bandon Banshee?" Ginny asked earnestly.

"Hmmmm", Luna pondered. "Both of these achievements were remarkable, but perhaps not as amazing as his brush with a huge herd of Heliopaths six years ago."

"Heliopaths? What are they?" Ginny inquired.

"Oh, they are huge fire spirits," Luna replied. "They gallop and burn anything in their path."

"I don't remember those. What did he do to escape them?"

"In my father's magazine," Luna explained, "it says he hit them with the horn of a Crumple-Horned Snorkack."

"Um, a Crumple-Horned Snorkack? I've never heard of that either. What book was that in?"

"Oh, it wasn't a book! It was an exclusive story in my father's magazine, The Quibbler. He wrote the article himself. If you send him an owl I'm sure he'll send you a copy."

The girls had reached the Great Hall at the same time as Ron, who seemed to be in a bad mood. When he saw Ginny he gave a half-hearted nod and hurried to the Gryffindor table, and was soon busy eating pork chops. Ginny left Luna and sat down across from Ron. She considered his expression but it was unreadable, as he was forking mounds of roasted potatoes into his mouth.

"More potatoes, Ron?" Ginny asked, offering him the dish, but he shook his head and reached for the gravy instead.

"How's things?" Ron mumbled morosely.

Ginny wondered where Harry and Hermione were and what had put such a frown on Ron's face.

"Alright," she answered carefully. "Where's Harry?"

"Detention," Ron answered curtly.

Ginny's heart sank, and she sighed.

"Why do you want to know?" Ron asked.

"I wanted to ask him if I could borrow Hedwig," she said slowly, "because... I... umm... need to send a message ... somewhere."

Ron cast a suspicious look at his sister. "What message? What are you up to?" he asked, while reaching for the applesauce.

"Nothing," Ginny began. "Only trying to do Lockhart's homework. Luna told me about an amazing feat of his—"

"Spare me!" interrupted Ron with a grimace. "That git couldn't even get a bunch of pixies under control. I wouldn't believe a word—"

"Hush!" Ginny hissed suddenly.

She smiled up at the approaching figure of Gilderoy Lockhart in aquamarine robes, who returned her smile graciously.

"Good evening, Professor Lockhart!" intoned Ginny breathlessly.

Ron made a slight gagging sound, but didn't look up from his plate.

"Good evening, Miss Weasley! How are you?"

"Fine, Professor," she answered shyly.

"I was just telling my brother about your thrilling encounter with the Bandon Banshee. You were so brave—"

Ron made another choking sound, which Lockhart mistook for muffled admiration. Smirking complacently, he puffed out his chest saying, "Now, now Mr. Weasley. There's no need to attack that chop with quite the same fervor I exhibited when battling the Bandon Banshee!"

He winked at Ginny and, straightening his lavender cravat, he swept on to the staff table. Ron was coughing and choking with indignation. "Bloody git!"

"So will you ask Harry?" Ginny queried.

Ron shrugged, which Ginny interpreted as assent, and she began to fill her own plate.

Later that evening, Ginny and Luna made their way to the Owlery, Ginny's letter in hand. They soon found Hedwig swallowing the remnants of a vole with great relish. Ginny waited till she was finished, then called her and sent her off with the letter. Ginny felt quite excited, while Luna hummed dreamily and tucked a large, speckled feather behind her ear.

"My father's quite punctual with correspondence, unless he's busy with something else like blibbering humdinger sightings."

They left the Owlery in a cheerful mood and were walking along the sixth floor corridor when a door suddenly flew open in front of them and Professor Snape stormed out, followed by red-faced Professor Lockhart. Instinctively, the girls ducked behind the statue of a bearded wizard carrying a blazing torch and shrank back into the shadows. There they watched, with increasing alarm, as the two professors rapidly approached their hiding place.

When they were so close that Ginny could have touched them, Snape suddenly stopped and turned, saying, "Gilderoy, you don't mean to say that your Most Charming Smirk Award qualifies you to teach students how to defend themselves, do you?"

Lockhart chuckled and said, "Why Severus, I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at her! A pride in personal grooming is always worth the extra trouble."

"Extra trouble?" Snape asked silkily. "Its the only trouble you ever take, seemingly, in my estimation, Gilderoy."

Snape pronounced the name of his fellow teacher with an unmistakable emphasis on the first syllable. Behind the statue the two girls exchanged astonished glances. How could an adult fail to appreciate the wonderful things that Professor Lockhart had done?

"You could learn from me," Lockhart retorted. "If you'd only change your shampoo to the brand I recommend in Magical Me. I've been using it for six years and the result speaks for itself." He ran his fingers through his wavy gold locks with a self-satisfied smile.

"There are far more serious occupations than reading a conceited narcissist's beauty secrets," sneered Snape, tossing his lank, greasy hair away from his dark eyes.

"Speaking of serious occupations, Severus, perhaps you could find some time to help me with a little project I had in mind. I want to start a Duelling Club to help the students protect their lives and safety, as I tried to mention before, when you interrupted me," Lockhart said in a hurry. "Please, allow me the chance to explain what I mean."

Snape breathed deeply, then murmured, "Go on."

"In view of recent events," continued Lockhart, "it would behoove us all to show off — I mean — share our vast experience and knowledge with others. I heard you know a tiny little bit about duelling yourself, Severus? Isn't that right?"

Snape narrowed his eyes and spoke through gritted teeth. "Yes, Gilderoy, I am familiar with a fair few spells that could be useful in a duel. I am a wizard, after all."

"Well," Lockhart replied cordially "in that case—"

"AH-CHOO!"

"Who's there?" Snape asked, stepping closer to the source of the sound.

"Lumos," he muttered, casting a light beam into the shadows by the statue.

"Hello Professors," Luna said, emerging from her hiding place and smiling brightly at the two flabbergasted teachers.

It was Lockhart who found his voice first. "Now, now girls, there's really no need to stalk me," he said with a wink. "Don't be shy. Whenever you want my autograph, you only need to ask." He reached into his briefcase, looking for a quill.

Luna gazed thoughtfully at Snape. "Can we have yours, too? I have six in my collection now. Yours would be lucky numbers seven and eight, respectively."

Lockhart's smile faltered slightly, and Ginny shrugged her shoulders, her eyebrows raised. Snape's face was inscrutable.

"How about this, Miss Lovegood... Professor Snape has the honour of lucky number eight and I'll make do with number seven. Eight is quite an auspicious number for Chinese wizards, if memory serves me right," Lockhart said cheerily.

Not deigning to reply, Snape turned to the girls and said, "Skulking in corridors spying on teachers? This behavior is intolerable, and for such cheek, I'm deducting six points from each of your Houses!" He swept off down the corridor, his robes billowing behind him.

Lockhart smiled at the two girls as if Snape had never spoken. "All right, autographs. One each? I think it's the least I can do."

He speedily reached for the piece of parchment Luna drew from a metallic tube in her bag, and scrawled his signature across it twice. "There you are, ladies. Happy at last, I hope."

He gave them another beaming smile, saying, "Six points each lost for your Houses, but one famous autograph gained - a fair price! Six points regained if your essays reflect the kind of pluck you've shown in tailing your favourite teacher. How does that sound?"

As Ginny was about to respond, she caught sight of Ron, who had just rounded the corner. Upon seeing Lockhart, Ron made as if to retreat, then changed his mind when he realized that Ginny had already seen him, and advanced reluctantly towards the three.

"Why hello there, Mr. Weasley! I expect you'll be wanting an autograph as well?"

"Er... I've already got one, I think...so no thanks."

"Right, well then, you three should get off to your Common rooms now. It's not safe to annoy my fellow Professor twice in one evening!" Then, with a wave, Lockhart disappeared around the corner.

Ron sighed in relief, then asked, "Which professor have you been annoying, then?"

"Snape," Ginny muttered.

"And he deducted six points from each of our houses - a curious number. Perhaps a Wrackspurt got him," Luna concluded.

"Docked points?" Ron spluttered. "Whatever for?"

Ginny explained what had happened, and Ron's irritation lessened.

"You asked Snape for his autograph?" he asked Luna, grinning broadly. "I wish I could've seen his face! Too bad about the House points."

"Oh, we can earn those back if we do a brilliant job on our essays about Professor Lockhart's greatest achievements," Ginny reassured him.

"Shouldn't take more than... six words to cover that bloke's greatest achievement! He had very brilliant white teeth!" quipped Ron.

"Ron, don't be horrible," Ginny scolded. "Professor Lockhart's amazing! He's done loads of brave things. I just hope Hedwig gets back soon so I can read all about his encounter with those Heliopaths."

A few hours later, Ginny sat in her dormitory, thinking about the day's events. While brushing her hair, she caught sight of her diary, lying untouched on the dresser. Reaching for it quickly, it accidentally dropped on the floor with a loud bang. Ginny picked it up and took it over to her bed, stopping to get a quill and some ink from her schoolbag. She looked at the diary's worn cover, slowly opened to a blank page, and started writing.

Dear Diary,

It was a boring, uneventful day. I only saw Harry at breakfast and he didn't notice me at all. I wish I could have his autograph instead of Professor Lockhart's.

Ginny sighed deeply, and the pages ruffled gently as if in response. Ginny, oblivious to this slight movement, closed the book and laid it aside. I'll get it one day, she vowed to herself. Then turning off the light and pulling the blankets close, Ginny yawned and closed her eyes. In her dream, Hedwig brought her exactly what she wanted most.

* Five Words – Volume 16 Index * 

* Five Words - Volumes Index * 

* Five Words - Main Archives * 
 * Five Words - Stories Index (by topic) * 

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume XVI, Story #143 stats

Post  Potteraholic Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:27 pm

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Ron_5010 Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Luna_510 Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Ginny_10
Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Snape_10 Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Hedwig10 Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Lockha10
         • 6   y e a r s •

Statistics for Story 143
ordered by first contribution to the story

User  
  # of  
  Submissions  
  Verity Weasley     91  
  Julia H.     68  
  Potteraholic   87  
  Mona     68  
  Betelgeuse Black     1  
The user in red is the rightful starter of the next story. They are welcome to pass on the privilege to the user who posted the second most number of times.

Total Submissions: 315
Total Words: 1890
Last Submission Date:Jan 11, 2012 2:19 pm (EST). (Potteraholic)
Total Time to Create Story: 1 month, 2 days, 2 hours, 40 minutes

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume XVI, Story #143 post-story comments

Post  Potteraholic Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:29 pm

• 6   y e a r s •

Post-Story Comments for Story #143, Volume XVI,
Potty Five Words: "Six Words, Six Characters"

This story was written from December 9, 2011 to January 11, 2012. Five writers contributed to the story, which is 1,890 words long. Four of the five writers posted feedback. All times listed are EST.

- Potteraholic, Jan 14, 2012 5:42 pm: Story #143, our 6th year anniversary story (albeit 2 months past the official anniversary date) is up! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 2752390508 In this story, in addition to changing the number of words submitted in each post to write the story, from five to six, we also pre-selected six characters to include in this story while writing Story #142. These six characters were the only ones that could be physically present in our story, whereas other characters could just be mentioned, but not appear, in our tale.

In 'Six Words, Six Characters', I think we wrote an entertaining and probable episode in the timeline of 'Chamber of Secrets'. There was a good mix of humor, canon, and dialogue. Hmmm... I wonder how the girls' essays turned out, and if they each received six House points for their efforts? Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 1003735042 Speaking of 'six', there were 11 instances where this number was included in our story. I must admit, I enjoyed finding opportunities to include that number into our 6th Anniversary Edition as often as I possibly could! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 464751818

- Verity Weasley, Jan 14, 2012 8:43 pm: I enjoyed our last story. I liked the challenge of only using six characters, and I think we managed to weave those six together in a very cohesive story that didn't feel forced. Yes, Hedwig only featured very briefly, but that felt right in the context of the story. There was a little bit of confusion with the timeline, perhaps because we didn't have a clear idea of that before we started, but I don't think it detracted from the story. My favourite parts feature Professor Lockhart and especially the dialogue between him and Professor Snape. Most Charming Smirk Award! Love it! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 1003735042

- Julia H., Jan 15, 2012 5:23 am: The last story: I really liked it. The dialogue between the two professors was my favourite part, and I think both were truly in character. The pre-selected six-person limit was a very good idea - it gave the story a framework that made writing it easier in a way, but it was also a fun task to work with randomly chosen "ingredients" (LOL).

- Mona, Jan 16, 2012 10:06 am: I too am happy with the way "Six Words, Six Characters" turned out. The dialogue was excellent - amusing, and in character, especially between Severus and Gilderoy. We had some good ideas, and managed to get Ron in without Harry and Hermione - quite a feat! I really liked the way Luna asked Severus for his autograph! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 1003735042

- name, m/d/, 2012 -:-- -m:

* Five Words - Volumes Index * 

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Empty Story #143: Post-story comments

Post  Potteraholic Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Story #143, our 6th year anniversary story (albeit 2 months past the official anniversary date) is up! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 2752390508 In this story, in addition to changing the number of words submitted in each post to write the story, from five to six, we also pre-selected six characters to include in this story while writing Story #142. These six characters were the only ones that could be physically present in our story, whereas other characters could just be mentioned, but not appear, in our tale.

In 'Six Words, Six Characters', I think we wrote an entertaining and probable episode in the timeline of 'Chamber of Secrets'. There was a good mix of humor, canon, and dialogue. Hmmm... I wonder how the girls' essays turned out, and if they each received six House points for their efforts? Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 1003735042 Speaking of 'six', there were 11 instances where this number was included in our story. I must admit, I enjoyed finding opportunities to include that number into our 6th Anniversary Edition as often as I possibly could! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 464751818

Verity, as winner of story starter of the next story, decided to pass on her turn to the next person, which happened to be me. And I, in turn, passed my turn on to the next runner-up. But we had a tie for 3rd place! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 3845856932 I had an email message from Julia stating that she would be happy to start the next story if Mona didn't want to, so as Mona has elected not to start the next story, we eagerly await the first five words of story #144 from Julia.

Stay tuned! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 266347159
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Empty Story #144

Post  Julia H. Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:05 pm

PAH, Verity and Mona, thanks for the opportunity! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 2752390508 Here is an idea that I have had for a while:

Felix Felicis ...

Horace Slughorn silently

The first two words are his thoughts, I think.

"Twice in my life," said Slughorn. "Once when I was twenty-four, once when I was fifty-seven. Two tablespoonfuls taken with breakfast. Two perfect days."

He gazed dreamily into the distance.

"One tiny bottle of Felix Felicis," said Slughorn, taking a minuscule glass bottle with a cork in it out of his pocket and showing it to them all. "Enough for twelve hours' luck. From dawn till dusk, you will be lucky in everything you attempt."

"Now, I must give you warning that Felix Felicis is a banned substance in organized competitions . . . sporting events, for instance, examinations, or elections. So the winner is to use it on an ordinary day only . . . and watch how that ordinary day becomes extraordinary!"
(HBP: Chapter 9)
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Verity Weasley Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:43 pm

contemplated the small bottle in

This is a great idea for a story, Julia, but at the moment I have absolutely no idea of what would count as a perfect day for Horace Slughorn! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 793915934 I would guess that romance would feature in there somewhere, especially for his younger self but with who? In what circumstances? Was crystallised pineapple involved? I wonder where this story will go. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 2752390508

I enjoyed our last story. I liked the challenge of only using six characters, and I think we managed to weave those six together in a very cohesive story that didn't feel forced. Yes, Hedwig only featured very briefly, but that felt right in the context of the story. There was a little bit of confusion with the timeline, perhaps because we didn't have a clear idea of that before we started, but I don't think it detracted from the story. My favourite parts feature Professor Lockhart and especially the dialogue between him and Professor Snape. Most Charming Smirk Award! Love it! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 1003735042
Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:23 am

his hands. What better way

Spoiler:

Verity, I'm glad you like the idea! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 2752390508 I'm also curious to find out how Horace will spend a perfect day - that's why I've chosen this story. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 2222139670 As for a romance idea,
Spoiler:

The last story: I really liked it. The dialogue between the two professors was my favourite part, and I think both were truly in character. The pre-selected six-person limit was a very good idea - it gave the story a framework that made writing it easier in a way, but it was also a fun task to work with randomly chosen "ingredients" (LOL).
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:53 am

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Screen34    to mark the occasion of

Julia, an intriguing idea for our next story! Looking forward to seeing how it unfolds. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 2752390508

I forgot to mention in my previous post that the most enjoyable part of writing the story for me was knowing that there were certain conditions that had to be met: having the 6 pre-chosen characters appear at least once, and no others. It added a new level of game play, for me. Maybe we could think of doing that again, in future stories, or try to include other pre-selected items, like a specific term, place, color, etc., like the way the word 'six' was mentioned numerous times in the past story. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 2222139670
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:05 pm

a wizard's twenty-fourth birthday than

Spoiler:
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Empty story #144

Post  Verity Weasley Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:35 pm

to give himself a little
Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:41 pm

bit of luck?

Lately, Horace

Hi, Verity! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 2752390508
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:43 am

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Screen34    had been feeling somewhat disheartened

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 2351571793 Poor Sluggy. Wonder what's bothering him?

Last edited by Potteraholic on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Verity Weasley Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:02 am

as his efforts to prove

Yes, I wonder. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 464751818

Hi Julia! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 2752390508 I was just popping in and out very quickly this morning.
Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:06 am

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Screen34    to Headmaster Dippet that he

Wondered if Sluggy was trying to prove his love for someone? But I couldn't get myself to write that, LOL, so I took the route of his being a Potions master at Hogwarts to inspire my 5 words. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 2222139670
Spoiler:
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Empty Re: Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI)

Post  Mona Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:06 am

was the right person for

Nice idea for the story, Julia! Smile

I too am happy with the way "Six Words, Six Characters" turned out. The dialogue was excellent - amusing, and in character, especially between Severus and Gilderoy. We had some good ideas, and managed to get Ron in without Harry and Hermione - quite a feat! I really liked the way Luna asked Severus for his autograph! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 1003735042
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:15 am

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Screen34    the newly vacant position of

More post-story comments! Time to update that post! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 2752390508

And a new Pottermore name to think of for another game... this time, in German! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 266347159
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Hogwarts Potions master had failed

Oooh, poor Sluggy, don't give up yet. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 1242326132 Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 464751818
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Empty story #144

Post  Verity Weasley Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:31 pm

to have the desired effect.

Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Empty Re: Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI)

Post  Mona Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:50 am

Dippet obviously liked him, but

Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:22 am

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Screen34    in his most recent owl,

Perhaps, Dippet's reason for hesitating is explained?
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Mona Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:01 am

he had expressed doubts about

About what? Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 2222139670
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:55 am

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 21 Screen34    Horace's ability to be objective

Dunno... scratch so I just thought about how Sluggy fawned over students who were his favorites... maybe Dippet had seen some of that when he asked Horace to give a lesson, to observe his teaching skills?
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Verity Weasley Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:40 am

with students from all Houses
Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:13 pm

and he considered Horace altogether

Spoiler:
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Verity Weasley Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:23 pm

too young for such a
Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next