HPLF WX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you?

4 posters

Go down

How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you?

Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_lcap21%Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 11 ]
Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_lcap15%Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 8 ]
Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_lcap11%Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 6 ]
Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_lcap19%Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 10 ]
Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_lcap4%Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_lcap4%Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_lcap9%Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 5 ]
Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_lcap2%Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_lcap11%Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 6 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 53

Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Empty Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you?

Post  Verity Weasley Sun May 18, 2014 4:11 am

It's hard to read the poll question above, so it's repeated here for ease of reading.

How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you?

You can select as many as you like.

The poll only allows ten choices, but the eleventh option was going to be:

K: I show my love for all things HP in a completely different way which I'll tell you about in the comments

...so please feel free to elaborate!  Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? 2222139670 
Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Empty Re: Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you?

Post  shepherdess Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:22 am

I have not met up with any forum members personally  Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? 3276373137 , but does thinking up and organizind this reunion count for something? Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? 1003735042 
shepherdess
shepherdess
Head Girl
Head Girl

http://abetteryou.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? Empty Re: Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you?

Post  Mona Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:17 am

Of course it does, Shepherdess. Good work! And Verity and Julia too.

I do not own Fantastic Beasts and the Quidditch book, but clicked on the first one just the same. After all, I've seen all the movies!  Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? 464751818 
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  kowalla Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:14 pm

OK, the last option was tricky for me.... I didn't mark it, because I don't actually have Wizard robes, but I was curious if other HP clothing counted? I do have a Marauder's hoodie and a Hufflepuff scarf that I wear regularly, when it's cold enough. If this counts, then I should get 8 out of 10.... Although... I kinda cheated on one... since Shepherdess is my Mother. I do see her frequently! and she IS a member....?  Commitment to the HP Fandom: How committed are you to the HP fandom? Which of the following applies to you? 1003735042 
kowalla
kowalla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum