HPLF WX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty Istari Jones, Trainee Interviewer

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:50 am

Istari Jones - May 3, 2004 5:26 am (#107 of 179)
Edited by May 2, 2004 10:35 pm

Ok, Urg, I'm gonna try it. Now don't expect too much. My plan is to start slow and work my way up to really controversial topics, like cauldron bottom thicknesses. So, here goes nothing...

SSSkkkrrreeee!!! Is this mike on? (Tap, tap) Hello! This is Istari Jones coming to you tonight from a secret location in London where I am interviewing an interesting person....uhh, creature,...thingie. First is none other but Harry Potter's trash bin, or trash can as we say here from the States. Hello, Mr. Can, or would you rather me call you Mr. Bin?

Mr. B: (Silence)

Istari: (pleasantly) OK, we'll stick with Mr. Bin. Tell me, Mr. Bin, how did you decide on the trash collecting business for your life's work?

Istari: (Pauses patiently)Oh-kaaayy...So, Mr. Bin, was this job one that runs in your family? Or did you just like perks, like good retirement and a chance to advance to a better position, like...a dumpster?

Istari: I supposes there are a few perks to this job, like all the Chocolate Frog wrappers you can have and such?

Mr. B: (More silence)

Istari: I'm interested in some of the other ...uhh...stuff that gets thrown your way, Mr. Bin, like love letters, perhaps? Scraps of parchment with initials "RW loves HG" and things like that? C'mon, Binny-boy - 'fess up! Anything mushy from Harry Potter to a certain girl at Hogwarts? Hmmm?

Mr. Bin: (Belches loudly. A whiff of newspaper and owl droppings float densely in the air)

Istari: (Waves hand frantically in front of face) My word! Mr. Bin! Now tell me, Mr. Bin (shuffles papers nervously) Can you tell me anything about the Order of the Phoenix? Just who is involved? I'm sure you get lots of scraps of parchment with plans on it! Anything you'd like to share?

(Kreacher walks sullenly into room): Oh, my poor Mistress! What would she think? Mudbloods and traitors and werewolves and now a strange Muggle. What would my poor Mistress say? Muggles in her home, with the Blood Traitor and her brats, and...

Istari: Wait, I'm not a Muggle, I'm a Democrat!

Kreacher: Ooo, the Muggle thinks she being funny, doesn't she? Well, Kreacher knows that she shouldn't be here, no, she shouldn't be here at all...

Istari: I'm interviewing Mr. Bin, Kreacher... say, how would you like to be interviewed? You can talk into this microphone here and ...

Kreacher: The Muggle thinks she can trick Kreacher into being friends with her, but Kreacher is too smart for the Muggle, yes.

Istari: It doesn't sound like you are too happy with the people who are staying here now, Kreacher.

Kreacher: No, the Blood traitors and Mudblood and criminals should leave. Ooo, what my Mistress would say if she only knew...

Istari: Your Mistress? Who would that be, Kreacher?

Kreacher: Kreacher will get her for you, yesss, wait right here, Kreacher will be right back...

Istari: ????...Well, that was interesting. So, Mr. Bin. I bet you overhear all kinds of things about the Order of the Phoenix. Tell me, is Dumbledore really the Giant...

Mrs. Black: SCUM! VERMIN! POLLUTED REFUSE FROM VILLIANS AND TRAITORS...!!!

Istari: What the heck? Who's that?

Mrs. Black: BEGONE FROM THE HOUSE OF MY FATHERS! DIRT! FILTH...!

Kreacher: Ooo, Mistress is not pleased, no she is not pleased at all with the Muggle in her home, and a Yankee to boot. No, the Muggle should leave...

Mr. Bin: (belches louder now - feathers fly out of the top of the trashcan)

Istari: I said I'm not a Muggle! I work for the WNN and...

Mrs. Black: ABOMINATION! PESTILENTIAL ROT AND DECAY! VILE DESPICABLE MUGGLE MONSTER! BEGONE!

Kreacher (smiling): Ooo, my Mistress is not happy, no. The Muggle better leave, yes, before my Mistress tells Kreacher to chase the Muggle away! Yes!

Mr. Bin: (begins spewing feathers, owl droppings, a rotten apple peel and wadded balls of parchment at Istari)

Istari:(PHHT!) Stop it! (*Hack*) Stop it! (Spits, chokes, shakes head with eyes closed tightly, waving arms rapidly in front of face)

Mrs. Black: SWINE! WORTHLESS VILE...

Istari: (gets hit in head with dropping-filled Daily Prophet) This is Istari Jones at the Secret Headquarters of (Whacked in face with an old sock) the Order of...

Mrs. Black: FILTH! MURDERER!...

Kreacher: Ooo, Mistress is very upset, yes, the Muggle should leave, yesss...

Istari: ...the Phoenix, signing off until next time when I shall be interviewing Grawp, a newcomer to these parts, about changes in socio-economic reform and inflation. Till next time, goodbye!

Urg the Unclean - May 3, 2004 4:23 pm (#108 of 179)

Wait, I'm not a Muggle, I'm a Democrat!

Perfect!
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty On Location

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:52 am

rettoP yrraH - May 5, 2004 8:10 pm (#109 of 179)

This is Sam for once on location in the US of A!   Live from New York! Picking up on the trend of interviewing garbage receptacles!

I am now on a street called….se…sesa….well something like that, I’ll just stop at the first can and…

**:Knock Knock**:

Go Away!

Sam: we just want to ask some que…

GO AWAY! * a green thing pops out of the can *

Why its….Dobby?

Dobby: No! I’m Dobby’s homeless cousin Osc….Ollie

Sam: That’s nice can we ask you some quest…....

Ollie: NO! Go away! *Slam*

Sam: uhh….well seems they have some big Owls here…say you! The big yella guy…yeah you…what do you think of the Troll Protection Clause?

Big Yellow Guy: I know a Song about it…I’ll sing it….OH GOOOORDON! B flat minor please….Oooooohhhhhhhhh Trolls are green and smelly because they never take a bath! Almost like goblins who’d chop them right in half! So brush your gums and clean your sink because kids, with out me you can’t thiiiiiinnnnnnkkkkk!!!! (vote Nixon!)

Sam: * Sniff* that was nice….-blink- uuuhh I’m getting out of here! There’s this big T-rex heading my way with a Iodine deficiency. Woah! That’s big eyes! Yikes! This is sam on the run from a giant big violet colored Dino….AHHHHHHHH *strains of a familiar song float over the airwaves….then……AVADA KADAVRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! DIE YOU BIG PURPLE THING! AHHHH!!!!!!!!! –ineffective-

Sound tec that’s on the site: Stun him in the eye! In the eye! He’s coming this way! Move! * crash bump*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(boo)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(yawn)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*wooooosshhhhhhh*……..*Wump!* Ok! Every one made it back to the Studio? Tom?

Sam: It Seems Tom The Tec has been spliced we’ll get him fixed up in no time….From the Studio, this is Sam ‘the Man' spacin.g……o..u…..
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty Interview With a Suit of Armor

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:55 am

Istari Jones - May 6, 2004 8:07 pm (#110 of 179)

(Thock thock thock) Is this mike on? Istari Jones here again with another interview of an inanimate object: a suit of Armor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Istari: Good afternoon, how are you today?

Suit of Armor: (Silence)

Istari: Wonderful! So, tell me, how long have you been a resident here at Hogwarts?

Suit of Armor: (Silence)

Istari: (Looks intently at Suit of Armor) SO HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT HOGWARTS?

Suit of Armor:(Silence)

Istari: O-kaaay, so...I understand Christmases here are quite the thing, and that you suits of armor have a lot of talent singing. Would you care to give us a bit of a sample?

Suit of Armor: (creakily turns head toward Istari and opens visor) "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way,

Oh what fun it is ...it is to..." (silence)

Istari: That was pretty good! Did you forget the rest of the words? Why don't you try again?

Suit of Armor: (Turns head back and opens visor again) "Jingle bells, you feet smells, I wish you'd go away!"

Istari: I beg your pardon?

Suit of Armor: "Silent night, Holy night, Round John Sturgeon, crayons and bile..."

Istari: Excuse me? I'm sorry, Mr. Armor, but I don't think ...

Suit of Armor: "Oh I wish I was an Oscar-Mayer Weiner..."

Istari: That's not a Christmas song! Now really, Mr. Armor, let's get back to the interview, shall we? Now, There's a rumor going around that Professor Dumbledore is the Giant Squid. Can you tell us anything about this rumor?

Suit of Armor: Okey-dokey! There's a rumor going around that Professor Dumbledore is the Giant Squid!

Istari: No, wait! I just said that! Can you confirm or deny that rumor?

Suit of Armor: Ask me nicely and I shall say something!

Istari: (becoming exasperated) OK, Mr. Armor, will you please confirm or deny that rumor?

Suit of Armor: Something!

Istari: Hey! Wait a minute!

Suit of Armor: I told you if you asked me nicely I would tell you something!

Istari: (Grumbling loudly) This interview is a total waste of time...

Suit of Armor: (cackles with laughter) If you come closer, I'll give you better stories than that rumor!

Istari: (stupidly falls for it) Well, OK. (leans closer) Like what?

Suit of Armor: Like...Professor Snape is really a vampire!

Istari: (Eyes widen in surprise) Prof...Professor Snape?

Suit of Armor: And Professor Trelawney and Hagrid are having an affair...

Istari: Oh, that's not really any of my business!

Suit of Armor: Then come closer, I have a really good story for you...

Istari: (leans closer like an idiot) Yes?

Suit of Armor: They say... (voice gets quieter, causing Istari to get closer) they say...

Istari: Yes??? Yes??

Suit of Armor: Pssst...psstpsst...(whisper)...

Istari: (opens visor and peers inside) Yes? ***SPLACK!*** (gets hit in face by a huge ink pellet. Peeves flies away cackling loudly)

Istari: (wiping ink from her face and clothes unsuccessfully) Snarkle frazzin' rastin' booger-eatin' slobber- headed... (realizes she's still on the air...) Uhhh. Well, there you have it, folks! Direct from Hogwarts, until next time, this is Istari Jones, signing off! I hope my celery is big enough for my dry-cleaning bill...
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty Dr. Sam & Friends

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:00 am

rettoP yrraH - May 11, 2004 4:03 am (#111 of 179)

Welcome all to the first episode of Dr. Sam! In this session we will tackle the terrible magic curse of Seasonal Allergies.

DrSam: Here in the studio is the world renowned Prof. Sneezy who’s brother happens to be named Dopey and Grumpy and…Hey! Who put the Snow White script on my desk! Any how excuse me? Oh…sorry…it’s Dr. Wheezy…sorry Mr. Wheezy

Dr. Wheezy: Yeah we run a great business…loads of great stuff for all cures…Meet my partner Prof. Weird.

Prof Weird: Hi

DS: So Doc Weezy what is your formal education

DW: Ummm Uh….* Pssssst * Fred! Write something up!

DW#2: Umm * Scribble * here

DS: Slogborts? Never heard of it…

DW: It was great they even have a swamp in there…here Dr. Sam take this

DS: Tweeeeettttt  . . .Hey! . . . **tweet**

DW#2: Oy! George Lets get out here!…

DW: Gotcha Fred!

Sam: Hey You Guys! **tweet** Hey! HEY! NO! NOT PINK AND PURPLE FEATHERS!…….
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty Interview With Stan Shunpike

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:02 am

Urg the Unclean - May 13, 2004 8:15 am (#112 of 179)

Urg: This is correspondent, Urg the Unclean meeting today with Stanley Shunpike, conductor of the Knight's bus. Good morning Stanley.

Stan: Wow!

Urg: Stanley. I understand you are a long time friend of Madam Marsh, recently honored with a most travelled witch award.

Stan: Madam Marsh? 'Choo bring 'er up for?

Urg: I would like you to tell us about your friendship with one of Britain's most venerable witches.

Stan: You said you wanted to talk about me and the Knight bus. I took a day off work to do this.

Urg: I do want to talk about the Knight's bus. I'm getting to that.

Stan: Getting to that. But not getting on it. The Knight Bus is only for wizards it is.

Urg: And witches.

Stan Anyone who can use a wand and can stick out their wand arm can stop the bus and get on.

Urg: How about squibs?

Stan: Ah! They're a special case. Depends how squibby they are. There are upper squibs, middle squibs and lower squibs. The bus can always detect an upper squib and will go to where they are. A middle squib can only be detected depending on the wever and atmosferic conditions. Lower squibs are out of luck.

Urg: Can you tell us Stanley how the Knight's bus detects when a wizard puts out his wand arm?

Stan: It's Knight Bus Urg. Not Knights. 'Choo keep saying that for? You are a card you are.

Urg: OK. Knight Bus.

Stan: I would like to say hello to my mum and dad and to my sister, Beryl and her three children, Johnny, Joanie and ....

Urg: Stanley!

Stan: Yes Urg.

Urg: How does the bus detect when a wizard needs it?

Stan: Or a witch.

Urg: Or a witch.

Stan: Or an upper squib.

Urg: Or an upper squib or a middle squib depending

Together: ... on the weather and atmospheric conditions.

(silence)

Urg: Well?

Stan: I don't know.

(pause)

Urg: Can you tell us what you do know about the Knight Bus?

Stan: It makes the best 'ot chocolate in the 'ol world does the Knight Bus. 'Choo know Urg, we've 'ad people stop us just for a cup of 'ot chocolate. Never even got on and took a ride they didn't.

Urg: OK Stanley. Apart from the hot chocolate what else can you tell us about the Knight Bus?

Stan: Well, Urg. It's very eagle tarian is the Knight Bus. We only let people off in the same order they got on. Ern & I get a good larf out of it sometimes.

Urg: Why is that funny?

Stan: Sometimes they only want to go to the next village don't they? But they got to get off in order see and sometimes we can take 'em all over before we let 'em off. I remember just last monf Mrs. Priggatt 'oo only wanted to go to Maida Vale. It's only six miles down the road from 'er is Maida Vale. Well, firs' stop was Carlysle weren't it. An' then from there we went to Torquay. Then to Norwich. Back up to Preston. Over to Canterbury. Then way up to Loch Lemon which they made the song about. Down to Bournemouf. And then it was time for lunch. Ern and I always stop at The Cross Eyed Frog near Windsor for lunch. There, you always get free soup with every meal. Then it was off to Glasgow. A little place called 'Avering atte Bower in Essex. Then finally to Maida Vale.

Urg: I don't find that funny at all.

Stan: Neiver did Mrs. Priggatt. In tears she was. Missed her daughter's wedding she did. Ern and I 'ad a good larf over that. We larfed so 'ard we 'ad to make a special stop.

Urg: Is there anything else you wish to tell us about the Knight Bus, Stanley?

Stan: We've got nice toofbrushes in all colours. I've got one of each. That's a perk of the job.

Urg: Anything else?

Stan: Every two years we paint it a different colour. This year it's purple.

Urg: And what colour was it before?

Stan: It was purple then too. But a different shade of purple. Ern and I like purple.

Urg: Stanley! Is there any advice you would like to give a witch or a wizard

Stan: Or an upper squi ....

Urg: SQUIB! Yes! ... who have never ridden the Knight Bus?

Stan: This is for the 'undreds of people list'ning?

Urg: Thousands. Yes.

Stan: Well. (deep breath) You will be welcomed to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. Just stick out your wand hand, step on board and we can take you anywhere you want to go. My name is Stan Shunpike and I will be your conductor. (pause) 'Ow did I do?

Urg: Lovely. Wonderful. Thank you Stanley for sharing this incredible knowledge.

Stan: Not at all, Urg. 'Appy to oblige.

Urg: (mutters) Thank God that's over. What an incredibly stupid kid. Wait a minute. He can't be that young. (shouts) Stanley! How old are you?

Stan: (in distance) I'm forty eight next April Urg.

Urg: How do you look so young?

Stan: It's the 'ot chocolate Urg. It's a special concoction we get whenever we're in Hogsmeade.

Urg: (mutters) So that's why Madam Marsh has been shunted all over Britain for fifteen years. It's all due to Mr. Shunpike. It makes me glad I don't have a wand arm.
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty The Boy Wizard

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:04 am

Urg the Unclean - May 29, 2004 1:54 pm (#113 of 179)
Edited by May 29, 2004 6:57 am

Urg: This is Urg the Unclean reporting on the controversial upsurge in popularity currently enjoyed by the boy hero, Harry Potter. The phones at WWN have never been so busy with many fans of Harry Potter calling in to offer their support. I'm currently talking to Ronald Weasley, long time friend of Mr. Potter and sceptic of the recent adulation being ....

Ron: What do you mean by 'sceptic'?

Urg: That you don't believe the sincerity of the support being shown.

Ron: Oh! That's OK then. I thought you were talking about toilets and stuff.

Urg: Now, Mr. Weasley. You contacted our Programs Director claiming the support for Harry Potter was, in your words 'hogwash'. What makes you say this?

Ron: Well, it's obvious. Isn't it? They've all done a 180 haven't they?

Urg: Do you not believe anyone is sincere?

Ron: Not one. Look I'll prove it to you. There's someone coming now. We'll ask her.

Voice: Doo-be doo-be doo, here I am walking in and Oh my Gosh!..

Ron: Do you like Harry Potter? Do you claim to be one of his fans?

Voice: Now, that's a toughie! Yikes!

Ron: See! She can't even make up her mind.

Urg: But ....

Voice: Well, that's a real toughie, siriusly!

Ron: What's your name?

Voice: Weeellll .... (scratches head)

Ron: You're not even going to admit who you are. Are you?

Voice: (very contrite and apologetic) Gee!

Ron: Do you claim to support Harry Potter or not?

Urg: Mr. Weasley. Why are you attacking her?

Ron: Attacking? I wasn't attacking her. I was only ....

Voice: Pardon???

Urg: Miss ... er ....

Voice: Yeee-Hawww!!!

Urg: Miss Hawww. Who's side are you on in the ....

Voice: First I'm on this side (hops to the left), then I'm on that side! (hops to the right) Then on this side (hops sideways)...now back again (hops backwards)!

Ron: She's not even being sensible.

Voice: Phhhht! Who has any fun when they're sensible?

Urg: Miss Hawww. Do you consider yourself a Harry Potter supporter?

Voice: I'm just wild about Harry. (laughs) He's just phenomenal. He's so-o-o tremendous.

Ron: Have you always supported him or just since he's proved You Know Who's back?

Voice: (Clears throat and takes a sip of warm Orange and Spice tea) Mmmmm! I've always liked Professor Lupin and, well he supports Harry Potter.

Urg: Well that's a reasonable position.

Ron: Here's an idea, why don't you shut your mouth?

Urg: Mr. Weasley! I'm conducting this interview. Ms. Hawww has come up with a very good reason for supporting Harry Potter,

Ron: Oh, come on, half the people claiming to support Harry only stood up when Fudge admitted he was wrong. It means they are not really fans, they're just jumping on the bandwagon.

Voice: And lovin' every minute of it! YAAAY!

Urg: You are being very belligerent. Ms. Hawww is showing wonderful restraint.

Voice: Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Urg: Ms. Hawww. Control yourself. I just want Mr. Weasley to allow you to speak.

Ron: So? She could've done. I wasn't stopping ....

Voice: Uhhh, sir? You have toilet paper stuck to the bottom of your shoe ....

Ron: See! There's no point talking to the likes of her. I'm out of here.

Urg: Mr. Weasley! Wait.

Voice: (Wipes a tear of laughter from eye) Sorry 'bout that.

Urg: It's not your fault. Mr. Weasley was being himself. You, however, have been quite charming.

Voice: Ba da Bing!
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty Gred & Forge

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:05 am

PyroGrl - May 29, 2004 9:33 pm (#114 of 179)
Edited by May 29, 2004 2:57 pm

Pyro: Hey all, this is Pyro coming to you live from Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes, shortened down to WWW as it's a rather complicated tongue twister...anyway. With us are Gred and Forge -- sorry -- Fred and George Weasley, the founders and current managers. Welcome to the show, boys!

Fred and George: *grumble*

Pyro: Oh dear...what's wrong?

George: *points to Fred* I can't believe you totalled a Hippogriff.

Fred: Driving is hard, OK? Besides, that house came out of nowhere.

George: It wasn't a house, you idiot, it was Gringotts! You not only totalled a Hippogriff but you broke Gringotts!

Fred: It was in my blindspot!

George: Right in front of you? You should have listened to me! I told you to let me drive!

Fred: I'm older!

George: By two minutes! You are no longer my brother. From now on...she's my twin sister!

Pyro: Oh my! *is pulled into hug* I'm younger than you are, though! I can't be your twin! I'm Ginny's age. Besides, I don't want any brothers.

George: She's sick of you too! *glares at Fred* You'll never change.

Fred: Hey, wait a second --

Pyro: Yeah...aren't I supposed to be interviewing you?

George: Hush, twin sister, this is between me and my former brother who is now only a co-owner and co-founder of WWW.

Fred: Hey, who's the one who helped you develop all the sweets?

George: ...you did.

Fred: Who got you out of all those tight spots where you normally break down?

George: ...you did.

Fred: And you know why? Because you're my twin brother and I l-l-love...you.

Pyro: Aw, brotherly love...how sweet.

George: Sorry, I don't think I heard that.

Fred: Because I love...you.

George: I loved you too.

Pyro: *hands George a hanky*

Fred: I can change.

George: No you can't.

Fred: I can chaaaaange! *swallows a candy and sprouts an elephant truck and ears*

George: *laughs* I wish you wouldn't do that! That always cracks me up. I wonder how that would look on me. *looks in mirror* No, I can't picture it.

Fred: Do you forgive me?

George: I guess. Brothers?

Fred: Brothers!!

Pyro: Awww...well...unfortunately our time is up. Join me next time when I head to the Ravenclaw common room to interview Looney -- whoops, Luna -- Lovegood!

George: Hey Fred, did you really mean what you said just there?

Fred: Yeah, but it was a heat of the moment thing. Right now I hate your guts.

George: Ok.

Pyro: Er...right. Over and out.
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty Testing

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:06 am

Ticker - Jun 2, 2004 4:19 pm (#115 of 179)

Testing. Testing. Oh! Uh, yes, well,... I’m coming to you live from the exciting scene,... er the formerly exciting scene of..., OK darn it... nothing’s happened here.

No, no, no... don’t unplug my microph.....

Urg the Unclean - Jun 5, 2004 2:08 am (#116 of 179)

Boss

I'm glad you're back at the station, healed and raring to go. I've been sending in interviews you wanted done; most of the list pinned on the back of the studio door, in fact. There is one that baffles me: "Ugh's mother". I hope you don't mean my mother because that would be too difficult. She still has eighteen months to serve.

Urg
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty Interview With Marietta Edgecombe

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:08 am

Sabotage - Jun 29, 2004 9:04 pm (#117 of 179)
Edited by Jun 29, 2004 2:07 pm

Sabotage: Well here we are guys and gals. I’m onnnnn location here at Hogwarts, with Marietta Edgecombe! *Marietta tries to get away but is pulled closer to Sabotage* Now, now dear we can’t have you sneaking away can we?

Marietta: *Pulls robes over nose* Waaaaahhhhhhh!

Sabotage: Shut your pie hole, we’re trying to have a civilized conversation here.

Marietta: Don’t talk about my… incident then.

Sabotage: What? How you told Umbridge that Harry Potter was forming a secret defense club?

Marietta: Yeah… wahhhhhhhhhh!!

Sabotage: OK then… so… what’s it like being in love with Draco Malfoy?

Marietta: I’m not in love with Draco Malfoy!

Sabotage: You’re in denial my dear. So is he a good kisser?

Marietta: Well ye-I’m not going out with him!

Sabotage: I never said you were.

Marietta: Oh… well I’m not.

Sabotage: *Grabs someone from the side and drags in to the conversation* Draco Malfoy! You can help this poor girl figure out her feelings!

Draco: Well... er… What do you mean?

Sabotage: She loves you but she says she doesn’t!

Draco: I’m not in love with her if that helps.

Marietta: You told me you were! *To self* Or was that a dream?

Sabotage: A dream! So we can’t tell real life from a dream Marietta?

Draco: It was a dream trust me. I’m in love with someone else.

Marietta: *accusingly* Who? I thought you loved me!

Draco: Nope, sorry. If you really want to know…

Sabotage: Yes, yes! Come on boy spill it!

Draco: Well… don’t laugh… Ginny Weas-

Ron: *suddenly appears, Harry and Hermione with him, holding him back* --CENSORED— YOU DIRTY –CENSORED—I’M GONNA --CENSORED— AND –CENSORED.

Security: *drags Ron away, Harry and Hermione reluctantly following*

Marietta: *begins crying uncontrollably*

Sabotage: Well… Wasn’t this fun folks? I’m sure that everybody has had a good shout, but I’m sorry, my time is up! Tune in next time for an explosive interview with the Hoodle’s of Hampster!
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty Civil Suit Against the MoM

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:09 am

Urg the Unclean - Jul 1, 2004 3:09 am (#118 of 179)

This is Urg the Unclean reporting on a civil suit taken against the Ministry of Magic by Chip O'Way, the famous Irish sculptor.

Urg: Mr.O'Way. Could you explain your suit against the Ministry of Magic?

Chip: T'ey smashed me witch and wizard!

Urg: Smashed your what?

Chip: Me witch and wizard dat we 'ad by t'e big pool t'ere.

Urg: These are sculptures we're talking about now?

Chip: Well, of course sculptures. T'at's what I do. And t'ese were bloody fine sculptures I'm referring to. T'ey was wort' a lot of money t'ey was.

Urg: And why did they smash them? (pause) If they was worth a lot of money? (pause) Mr. O'Way?

Chip: Now I can't believe me ears? Why would t'ey smash a valuable witch and wizard sculpture you're asking me? Sculptures t'ey didn't even own boy?

Urg: Well why did they?

Chip: 'Cos t'ey was bleeding mad t'ey was. Mister Unclean! Now listen to me now. T'ese were masterpieces we're talking about. No one who's perfectly sane would smash a masterpiece now would t'ey?

Urg: These were certified masterpieces?

Chip: Now why would you be asking me t'at? I tell yer t'ey was dynamite, boy. Dynamite. T'ey 'ad t'e place of 'onor right in t'e entrance place where everyone who came to t'e ministry could see t'em. I was to have been paid ... are you lis'ning now? Four hundred t'ousand galleons for t'e witch and t'e wizard and an elf and a centaur. The centaur alone ... I had to paint ... are you with me now? I had to paint the night sky on t'e ceiling of me studio, took me two days just for t'at, to get him to stand still so's I could copy him properly. T'e elf was easy. I'm not worrit about the elf. And the wizard and the witch now. T'ey was the hardest of all. Took me a year and a half to get 'em just right.

Urg: So they were really good then?

Chip: T'ey was perfection Mr. Unclean. T'at Mr. Fudge wanted perfection and I got him perfection. I found t'e perfect young wizard and t'e most beautiful young witch which is why it took so long to finish.

Urg: They were hard to find?

Chip: Oh! No. t'at was easy enough. Getting t'em to stay still was impossible. Well, her I should say. Wouldn't leave him alone she wouldn't. Every time I lifted me chisel she was off her stand and pawing at him. I got t'e look on her face to a tee I did but t'e rest of her was exceed-ing-ly hard. As I say it took eighteen mont. And now t'ey're all smashed to bits. And Fudge denying responsibility and doesn't want to pay. So I wants me four hundred t'ousand and as much again for mental anguish.

Urg: Tell me. Why wouldn't the ministry pay if they commisioned these sculptures.

Chip: Ah! Now yous coming to the point boy. Here's t'e legal ramifications. T'em sculptures now: t'e witch an' t'e wizard and t'e ot'er two, t'ey was to be on display for a year an' t'en I was to be paid. One holt year which comes due August first now. Now Fudge an' t'all t'e wise boys he got behind him, he says t'ey was only on display ten mont'. So t'ey don't have to pay me.

Urg: And what will you do if they don't pay you? What happens if you lose this civil law suit?

Chip: I'll take me dummy back.

Urg: Your dummy?

Chip: At t'e entrance to t'e hospital. T'at's my dummy as lets 'em all in. You start getting lineups outside St. Mungos, no one able to get in an t'ere be some trouble t'en. Ol' Fudge'll wish he'd a paid me triple he will.

Urg: Mr. O'Way. You'd prevent sick or dying people from getting into the hospital over a sum of money?

Chip: Now boy. You may know lots about radio and interviews but I'll tell you this. You don't know nothing about art.
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty At King's Cross With Marley Bo

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:11 am

Urg the Unclean - Jul 4, 2004 9:06 pm (#119 of 179)

This is Urg the Unclean in the concourse of King's Cross station looking for a 'great fun' contact proposed by Ms. Ginny Weasley. The individual I'll be seeing is making a first time trip to Hogwarts for a job interview. I am now looking for a young man who should be wreathed in a pall of smoke. I believe I see him now.

Urg: Good morning. I'm Urg the Unclean from WWN. I'm looking for Marley Bo.

Voice: Cool, man.

Urg: Are you Marley Bo?

MB: Well, yeah. OK.

Urg: I'll just sit on this bench beside you.

MB: Whatever, man.

Urg: I understand you're on your way to Hogwarts.

MB: Yeah. I think so. The school, right?

Urg: The greatest school of witchcraft and wizardry.

MB: (giggles) Yeah. whatever, man.

Urg: And you're going for a job interview?

MB: I'm gonna teach the kids about magical plants.

Urg: Is Professor Sprout leaving?

MB: Who?

Urg: Professor Sprout.

MB: No idea what you're saying. This chick just told me to be here, catch the twelve o clock train.

Urg: Ms. Weasley?

MB: You got a lighter, man. I'm out here.

Urg: No. I don't have a lighter.

MB: Drag time.

Urg: Mr. Bo. I've been scanning the boards and I don't see a twelve o clock train.

MB: Check out platform nine and three quarters.

Urg: I don't see nine and three quarters.

MB: It'll be between nine and ten.

Urg: There's nothing there.

MB: Ah! There's gotta be, man. The chick really knew what she was saying. All about the greenhouses and the fertilizers. Everything we need right there ... and The Man would never find it.

Urg: There's nine. There's ten. There's nothing in the middle.

MB: Wow! I'm sure she said King's Cross. Wait a minute dude. It could have been Paddington. Yeah! No, I don't think so. No. We were talking about the magic in plants and I was saying ....

Urg: Yes? You were saying?

MB: This is a bummer, man. a real downer, you know what I mean? I could really teach people a lot of stuff. HEY!

Urg: What?

MB: There's my lighter. I had it in my hand all along. Just a minute. (Puff. Suck. Wheeze) 'ou wan' some o' this?

Urg: I could try (Puff. Suck. ...) Ah! Ah! (Coughs) (Coughs again)

MB: Good stuff huh?

Urg: I ... whoo ... oh! Wow. So ... ah ... the interview. What were we saying?

MB: Nine and three quarters.

Urg: The platform. Whooo. Yes, there it is. I see it. Let's go on board. I've never been on a train.

MB: Me neither. I was thrown off one once.

Urg: (Laughing) You've never been on a train but was thrown off one once. Ha ha ha! You know, I'm really interested in taking this course you're going to teach.

MB: It'll be magic, man.
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty Call the Doctor!

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:29 pm

rettoP yrraH - Jul 5, 2004 6:00 am (#120 of 179)

Hello, This is Sam, I’m not sure what I am doing here but who really cares? Anyhow we have nothing here fo you today.

Hello nothing.

Nothing:

Sam: Ok that was a really corny joke, we have Dr. Adenoids von Shloof here as a guest. So Dr. Von Shloof what are you doing here?

DAvSh: Vell ve veel talk abvout vhat ever you vant.

Sam: Ok Dr. What do you think about dreams?

DAVSH: vell dy seem to me to tink to coming from da last ting I eat. For instant, least night time I eated a frogting. I dreamed all night about froggys.

Sam: Err right, Um very...

Dr.: Und! Ve allso tinks that snoring helps clear da mind. Eh...it vas deescoverd by Heinrich Eienstein. He died oofter his nighbor tossed a phone book at heem.

Sam: *groan* another normal guy....

Dr.: Did I just see herm-o-niny- pass by?

Sam: What?

Dr.: HERM-O-NINNY!

Sam: Your not a Doctor! You’re Victor Krum!

Krum: vhat? Did the accent fool you?

Sam: *groan* Ugh, go find out what this halfwit did with the Doctor....*sigh* This is Sam Svining Arrrg! SIGNING! off of another really witty broadcast...*sigh* good whatever

Krum: HER-MON-NINNNNNNNYYYY!

Urg the Unclean - Jul 5, 2004 11:56 pm (#121 of 179)
Edited by Jul 5, 2004 4:57 pm

Urg: Dr. Shloof. Dr. Shloof. Where are you? This is Urg the Unclean from WW....

Sam: He's a doctor you fool. He'll never come if you say you're unclean. Anyway, I already looked out the window.

Urg: Dr. Shloof. This is Urg the Immaculate from the .... BOSS! Check this out. There's a great crowd gathered in a ... in a ... crowd outside. Something's happening down there.

Sam: We're in the basement studio Ugh. what are you talking about?

Urg: Sorry Boss. I see this big ants' nest. No Dr. Von Shloof there. Mmmmm! OK I'll go and look upstairs. (door creaks)

Sam: Well, he could have closed the window. The place will be full of ants. Oh! No. I should have guessed. He's eaten every last one. Wait. He's missed one. RUN LITTLE ANT. HE"LL BE BACK SOON.

(ring)

This is Sam. How can I help .... Oh! It's you Ugh. You what? He did? You found him in the ...? Trussed up? KRUM! I'LL KILL YOU. Ugh. I have to apologize to the doctor. Put him on the phone. Why can't you? WELL TAKE THE GAG OUT OF HIS MOUTH YOU FOOL. Don't apologize just do it. (pause) Dr. Von Shloss? This is Sam and I really ... yes I know he's an idiot. Look, it was Viktor Krum, the famous quidditch player and he was trying to sneak ... Who? You're talking about ...? Put Mr Unclean back on the line please. (pause) UGH! You idiot! Untie the doctors hands. AND COME BACK DOWN HERE RIGHT AWAY. (mutters) Good help is so hard to find. Why did we ever put the species equality clause in the charter? Unless we come up with a better goblin we'll be stuck with him for ever.

Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty Bob

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:31 pm

Ticker - Jul 12, 2004 5:13 pm (#122 of 179)

(click, click... screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk-kkk-kkk-fzzzt)

Ticker: OK, I think this thing is on. I can edit all this extra out, right?

(mmmff, mffffmmmf.)

Ticker: Well, I hope so. I technically don’t have access to this stuff... (Whadda ya mean, you can see that?) Are you gonna give me this interview or not? Alright, just sit over there then. Here we go...

This is Ticker, reporting from an undisclosed location to bring you the much awaited interview of uh, (quick, what’s your name?... uh, yeah.) I’m interviewing Bob. So Bob, is that your real name?

(crackle,... dead air,...................................................... WOP!) Bob, I’m afraid you’re going to have to move closer. The microphone cord doesn’t reach that far. Thanks.

So, Bob, is Bob your real name?

Bob: Yeah.

Ticker: Right. OK, Bob, what is it that you do here at our secret location?

Bob: I didn’t think studio was...

Ticker: Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! For heavens sake Bob! Are you trying to get me fired?

Bob: Oh, I didn’t know you worked here.

Ticker: Of course I do.

Bob: Then why did you ask me to sneak you in?

Ticker: Look, I’m doing this interview, and besides I already explained it to you. What is it that you do here, Bob?

Bob: Uh,... I walk around a lot.

Ticker: And why is that, Bob?

Bob: Well, that way, I can get to where I’m going.

Ticker: (Grrrrr...) Bob. What is your purpose here?

Bob: To get paid?

Ticker: (This is not getting anywhere...) Bob, you’re the night watchman aren’t you?

Bob: Well, yeah. I thought you already knew that.

Ticker: I did, but this is for the radio audience who hasn’t had the good fortune to have my incredible insights. Bob, I’m going to get to the point.

Bob: About time.

Ticker: I’ve heard that security around the broadcasting studios has been increased because of some direct threats. What can you tell us about that?

Bob: Oh. That. Well, the Boss did have some strong words to say to me after I let the goblin in the other night...

Ticker: Is it true that You-Know-Who is sending out secret attack teams to take over the media?

Bob: What?

Ticker: And would you say your life is imperilled on a nightly basis?

Bob: Huh?

Ticker: How many attacks have you survived so far, Bob?

Bob: I’m not sure how to answer that.

Ticker: Is that the reason for the anonymity, uh, Bob?

Bob: Why do keep saying my name that way?

Ticker: Your secret’s safe with me, Bob. Do you think this is the start of You-Know-Who’s campaign to take over the wizarding world?

Bob: Look, I don’t know about any of that, but I’m beginning to think that letting you in here was a bad idea.

Ticker: Ahhhhhh, that’s right. You probably can’t trust anyone after what they did to you last time.

Bob: You know, I think you’re right. I’ll just be turning over this tape to the Boss as soon as I lock you in the broom closet.

Ticker: No! Bob, no! I’ve got to edit that tape before it’s turned in! Let me go! Just, .......yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

(Whump,.......... click, click.)

Ticker - Jul 12, 2004 5:27 pm (#123 of 179)

(tap,tap,tap...)

Boss, I can explain this, just let me out , OK?

(tap, tap....)

Boss?
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty On the WWN Tour Bus

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:34 pm

rettoP yrraH - Jul 14, 2004 5:37 am (#124 of 179)
Edited by Jul 13, 2004 10:43 pm

Hello again! Welcome to something or another I just can't remember the name! so fasten you seatbelts put on a fake smile and moronic voice because here we go!

To your left is the Leaky Caldron. Got its name from an elderly patron who....Right! and straight ahead is a car. Yes Laddies and Things a car! who'da thunk?

Directly under us is a former employee of this tour...hitting pedestrians wreaks havoc with the steering column.

Moving right along...remember this bus had wheelchair access...just the chairs ride on top...Bathroom is in the back...out the windows....

Oh look! its a mugging! wow...dont see these alot anymore...lets watch.............................................................................................. .............................. ............................... ............................... ................................. ................................... .................................... .................................... ...................................................................................

Ok! and to our right is a brick wall...est. in 1957 was owned by the Oliver Bank Co. untill '63 when The Beatles claimed it, after the split up in 1970 Himelech and Menuver bought it. They had to cough it up to the 8th Bank of Southfortton in the great depression of '81 they kept a hold on it till 1997 when Microsoft and Evil inc. bought it to hold onto the rights. A legal battle is in place now over wether it should be a Historical monument because Jimmy Hendrix sneezed on it. As for now its still a brick wall.

And whadda you know! We just hit the wall! That should make for an interesting turn in the case mainly because the wall ain’t there no more.

Continuing down the road is a Starbucks followed by a McDonald’s with a Burger King next door. Seem’s that wizards have to eat too!

Speaking of eating, don’t eat the dinners we served. Chef left them out last night, my pet rat is on a respirator now because he ate it. Barfbags are under the seat, you miss the bag you clean up your mess.

Next stop is the hospital I guess...the seats are comfy enough.

Well! *cheesy voice still* Thank you for riding Something tours! Hope you had fun! We’ll send you a get well card!

Don’t forget! Money is green so are the Dinners!......’cept money don’t have fuzz...loosers give us money to get.......still rolling? oops...*click*

Urg the Unclean - Jul 15, 2004 4:05 am (#125 of 179)

Boss, can I come out from under the bus yet? I've got strut marks on both hands and my rump is getting pretty bruised.

I managed to save you a bit of the wall but I don't know if it was the bit Jimi spit on. Hope so.
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty Hogwarts and Beyond: Lessons With Centaurs

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:40 pm

Urg the Unclean - Jul 18, 2004 2:53 am (#126 of 179)
Edited by Jul 18, 2004 3:25 am

Urg: This is Urg the Unclean continuing in our series of educational happenings "Hogwarts and Beyond." I have with me Mrs. Grubbly-Plank who is an occasional teacher at Hogwarts. Good afternoon Mrs. Grubbly-Plank.

GP: (heartily) Good afternoon.

Urg: In our warm up before the interview you told me you'd prefer not to be called professor out of school.

GP: Quite correct. I substitute occasionally but see no reason to be called professor when I'm not professing.

Urg: What do you do when you're not professing?

GP: Oh! Give interviews, you know. Take care of my bees. Deal with centaurs. Play the trumpet.

Urg: That's a coincidence.

GP: Why, do you play the trumpet?

Urg: No. I have an interest in centaurs.

GP: What kind of interest?

Urg: Well, personal. I just have ... er . . . an appetite for interesting creatures.

GP: Oh! Centaurs are fascinating all right. Very deep are centaurs. Quick to learn and all that. Would you say you understand them?

Urg: I ... er, well I've not had that much opportunity to really sink my teeth into ... um ....

GP: Know what you mean. They never explain anything and it's no good asking them. You have to be very patient with centaurs. And subtle.

Urg: Exactly. I ....

GP: A watched pot never boils.

Urg: Ah! But once it's boiled ....

GP: Total satisfaction. I know. If you just grasp a morsel of what they ....

Urg: You'll be digesting it for days.

GP: Exactly. I'm still mulling over stuff from two years ago.

Urg: Did you say you have some centaurs here on the property? The very thought is getting me quite ....

GP: Oh! No. They come by two or three times a week for lessons.

Urg: You mean you teach them things?

GP: Unarmed combat. Archery. Using a lassoo. They've learned all the defensive stuff already. Quite motivated. Now they are six weeks into attack stuff. Very impressive.

Urg: I ... er. Did they say what was motivating them?

GP: Oh! Some scoundrel, you know. Giving them a hard time. Their motto is 'if something gets underfoot, trample it'. I must say I heartily agree.

Urg: Did they say who ... er ... this a ....

GP: No! Told them not to. Don't want to put my foot in it if some dead bodies turn up and magical law enforcement starts asking questions.

Urg: The attack stuff ... is, er ... what kinds of things ....

GP: They've got the lying in wait stuff down. Pretty much all the ambush techniques. This afternoon we start body disposal.

Urg: They're coming this afternoon?

GP: Quite soon. Thought they'd have been here by now.

Urg: My! Look at the time. And I wanted to talk to you about ... er the trumpet. But I must rush off.

GP: Oh! Hang in. There'll be a dozen or so. You can interview them all. Lunai Koru might even be with them. Quite a scoop for WWN I should think.

Urg: Can't stop. There's a couple of gargoyles outside the staff room at Hogwarts I must interview. They leave tonight for an extended holiday. Gotta go.

GP: Come again, Mister Unclean. I'll treat you to 'The Flight of the Bumblebee" on the trumpet while you watch the real thing. We'll have bread and fresh honey.

Urg: Well, honey's not my .... Gotta go. (click)

Urg, I don't think those gargoyles where what you thought they were. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at pinkylexiconfan@yahoo.com ~Pinky
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty Rebroadcast of An Interview With Errol

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:47 pm

Urg the Unclean - Jul 30, 2004 3:08 am (#127 of 179)

An oldy goldy by special request. well, many requests over many months.

rettoP yrraH - Dec 5, 2002 8:20 am (#19 of 148)

Well I’m back with the newest STUFFED program! Today we are interviewing…you guessed it THE ONE AND ONLY !ERROL!

Sam: GOOD MORNING ERROL (he can’t hear to well)

Err: Who?

Sam: ERROL (I will now not use caps..much)

Err: Twho?

Sam: To you! **mumbles** what did I get my self into

Sam: so Errol or can I call you Err, what is you’re job?

Err: Who? (translation: I work for the owl post, Weasley division.)

Sam: aha very interesting… So how long have you had this job?

Err: ?ohW (as long as I can remember and being a bird that’s about a day or two)

Sam: really now?

Err: *Sqwack!*  (Well Arthur got me from an old muggel when he went to Hoggy. I was but a wee hatchling then)

Sam: our listeners asked us if you ever noticed scabbers A.K.A. Peter Petegrew do any thing…say..strange?

Err: Who? sqwak caww twho? **rolls eyes** (maybe…)

Sam: Come on out with it!

Err: *Sqwwwak*  (Well now that you mention it… When Scabbers came to this household I was a bit old as it was. As you know I spend the majority of my time sleeping. Late one night I awoke to find scabbers (if you can believe this) reading the paper and munching on Berrni bott’s beans!)

Sam Aha! Why didn’t you tell any one?

Err: **rolls eyes up words** (Because I’m a bird you *&!#!#* DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED )

Sam: Well…… that about wraps up this interview This is STUFFED Sam haaaaaaaave aaaa goood one!

Errol: *Squaawwwkkk**  (What!  HEY! You can't cut me off like that! Gimme the *yawn* Micro....zzzZZZzz)

Sam: Errol? ERROL? oh well

(Errol will be on again, don't worry)
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty The Wizarding Olympics

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Urg the Unclean - Aug 19, 2004 1:14 am (#128 of 179)
Edited by Aug 18, 2004 6:24 pm

To celebrate the Olympics ...

This is Urg the Unclean today talking with Jeannette Heathertoes who has been declared the Apparation Gold Medalist in the recent European competitions.

Urg: Hello Ms. Heathertoes. Where's she gone? Ah! There you are. Now ... now what? Ms. Heathertoes would you please stand still?

JH: Can't. You've come during my training session.

Urg: Well it's ... Damn! Look I'm getting dizzy.

JH: Well, you came at an inconvenient time.

Urg: But I'm here (spins around) I'm here representing thousands of ... there you are ... thousands of your fans.

JH: Well OK. You have two minutes. There's another meet next Sunday and I have to practise.

Urg: Thank you. (puffs) Could you tell us how long you've been apparating?(pants)

JH: Since I was eight. Youngest person to pass the apparation test.

Urg: Was it hard being so young?(puffs again)

JH: No it was great fun. Great ending too. Really had them going when they were to present my diploma.

Urg: Why what happened?

JH: Made them chase me all over the building. Was in every office at least twice. Shocked the daylights out of them all. Gave a big, loud "Hi there!" and apparated somewhere else. They had some of their best apparators after me, passing each other down corridors, in closets, on the minister's desk. It was great fun.

Urg: Didn't you get into trouble?

JH: Course not. Who's going to embarrass themselves with an eight year old kid?

Urg: I see. Now you are noted for your speed. Could you give us a quick demonstration. It should make your fans on WWN very happy getting an exclusive ....

JH: On the radio? What good is that?

Urg: Er! Well, yes ... I was planning to ... er ... describe ....

JH: OK! Describe this.

Urg: Yes. Well listeners, Ms. Heathertoes is walking across the room ....

JH: I'm not walking. I'm apparating.

Urg: But you're walking and swinging your arms.

JH: I'm apparating thirty times a second. I learned that from the muggle film animation people. It just looks like I'm walking.

Urg: I ... but .... Well listeners. We have just witnessed some incredible speed apparation here. That would be thirty times sixty ... er ... eighteen hundred ... erm ....

JH: One hundred and eight thousand an hour. I once did eleven hours straight.

Urg: That's incredible. Tell me, which is your most favored medal?

JH: The one I didn't get.

Urg: Sorry, I ....

JH: Long distance. Other contestants were off to America, China, places like that. I went entirely around the world and came back to the same spot where I started. No one believed me. Said they hadn't seen me move. Shouldn't have tried to be too clever I suppose and combine it with a bit of speed. Should have coasted so they saw me disappear before I got back.

Urg: Well. This leaves me all rather breathless. It's been a wonderful interview. Thanks for standing still while we talked.

JH: Oh! I haven't been standing still. Have been doing a bit of speed practise between every word. When you take your jerkin off you'll see "Heathertoes was here" written on the back. Well, time for some distance training Mr. Unclean. Bye for now. (crack)

Urg: Wow! That I believe was ... I'm not sure what I believe.
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty Interview With Celestina Warbeck

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:37 pm

Urg the Unclean - Aug 21, 2004 8:28 pm (#129 of 179)
Edited by Aug 21, 2004 1:31 pm

Good evening listeners. Tonight we are interviewing one of our own. I am at the home of Celestina Warbeck, the popular singing sorceress of Witching Hour who has just celebrated her fortieth anniversary with WWN. Good evening Celestina.

CW: Hello-o. I see you're in the know-o.

Urg: So you started at WWN in 1974?

CW: Your math is so poor-or. It was sixty four-or.

Urg: Yes, I'm sorry. Nineteen sixty four.

CW: 'S alright.

Urg: How did you begin your show? How did you become The Singing Sorceress?

CW: Well it really was my sister, you see. She had to speak limericks to me.

Urg: Limericks?

CW: She read a bewitched book and that was the curse that she took.

Urg: You have a cursed sister?

CW: It's what gives the power to The Witching Hour.

Urg: Oh! Of course, I ....

CW: OI! PRISCILLA! COME MEET URG. HE'S THIS FUNNY LITTLE GOBLIN HANGS 'ROUND THE STATION. Heeeeeere she comes now. Dooooon't make fun now.

Priscilla: There once was a funny small goblin ....

CW: Be nice to the man. He's one of my fans.

Urg: Well, yes. I always listen ....

Priscilla: Into our house he came hobbling ....

Urg: Hobbling's a bit strong. I've had this limp since someone shaved one of my ....

Priscilla: He stood all alone, with his big microphone ....

CW: PRISCILLA! I forbid you to say anymore.

Urg: Wha ...?

Priscilla: And the weight ....

CW: PRISCILLA STOP! Leave the room NOW. LEAVE NOW. (sound of steps and door closing) I'm so sorry my friend. She's a bit round the bend.

Urg: But ....

CW: Insulting you ... is a thing that she'd do. It had to be the curse ... that made her life worse.

Urg: What was she going to say?

CW: You don't want to know. It would be too much of a blow.

Urg: I DO WANT TO KNOW. I CAN'T STAND IT. (pause) Please don't stand there smiling. I want to know what rhymes with goblin.

CW: I'm the singing sorceress. I have you in a bind. I cannot answer what you ask. I can't read my sister's mind.

Urg: Then why did you stop her?

CW: For the mystery Mister Unclean. The mystery. please come outside for a moment. (door opens)

Urg: OK. Sure. It's a beautiful night.

CW: You were saying that you always listen to my shows?

Urg: Yes. Well, as often as I can. There are some ....

CW: Then you would know Mister Unclean that Witching Hour is a mystery show and we always end on a mystery.

Urg: But the singing? You do sing?

CW: I sing to make the guilty party confess, Mister Unclean. You should have known that. You haven't ever listened to witching hour have you?

Urg: Well ....

CW: Oh! Mr. Unclean, where have you been?

You haven't listened to my witching hour

You stand there and pout, you stand there and glower

I knew from the first that you were a liar

and ....

Urg: OK! OK! I haven't listened to witching hour. I know I should have before I came but I've been so busy I ....

(Door slams)

Urg: How embarrassing. Oh! Well, let's see. A-oblin, bobblin, cobblin, dobblin, e-ob ..., foblin ... Aaaagh! I CAN"T STAND IT.

Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty The Hoodles

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Sabotage - Sep 1, 2004 11:42 pm (#130 of 179)
Edited by Sep 1, 2004 4:43 pm

Where Chocolate frogs came from (interview with The Hoodle’s and random popping's in of Draco and Harry)

Sabotage: And here we are in Hampster to interview the Hoodle’s! Now we all remember the memorable trip we took to Hogwarts, hoggy, woggy, Hogwarts just to interview Miss Edgecombe! I promised that we’d interview the Hoodle’s and we are here! *To cameraman* was that good?

Cameraman: We are rolling m’am.

Sabotage: Oh! Oh my! Okay then… So here’s Miss Hoodle now! *Runs to Miss Hoodle* Now Miss Hoodle, or do you prefer Gretie?

Miss Hoodle: It’s Miss Hoodle to you.

Sabotage: Alrighty then Gretie, now being the daughter of world famous Gert Hoodle, do you get special privileges at Hogwarts?

Miss Hoodle: Look, all my Pop did was invent a resealing seal able sealer. It’s not like he created Chocolate Frogs.

Sabotage: Ahh! So being the daughter of Gert H. there *points to the girls father* makes you really popular then? Do you use the Chocolate frogs that he invented to get friends?

Miss Hoodle: What are you talking about? My Pop doesn’t make-I don’t need to bribe people into being my friends!

Sabotage: Are you sure?

Miss Hoodle: Of course! *Bites lip* Why I’m friends with Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy!

Harry and Draco: *both suddenly appear* Yeah she’s our friend. Can we have some Chocolate Frogs?

Miss Hoodle: My Dad doesn’t make them; he makes the resealing seal able sealer. It’s my brother who makes the Chocolate Frogs.

Bobby Hoodle: *appears with a crack* Gretie! You aren’t supposed to tell people!

Harry and Draco: Can we have some frogs then?

Sabotage: Shut your caves boys! Now what wasn’t she supposed to tell?

Bobby Hoodle: I guess I can tell you now. Well the original Wizard of Chocolate died a few years ago and he needed a new person to make chocolate and run the company so he held a contest with a lot of elaborate characters winning, including me. So then he had to test us so he took us on a tour of the factory and all the elaborate characters got eliminated in elaborate ways, and I actually stole some drink so I didn’t win until I showed him how wonderfully nice I was. Then he left me the factory and a castle made of chocolate. I ate the chocolate castle with my friends and then I took over the makings of the Wizards Chocolates.

Sabotage: That is most interesting news! Does all the Hoodle family have such dark secrets, I ask you?

Bobby Hoodle: Well my Mum was the daughter of some distant relative to Albus Dumbledore. And my Aunt likes to charm toilets to sing when people use them.

Sabotage: Ahhh! I see, well my producer is motioning to me that he would like to chop off my head. Oh well, then I could join the headless hunt, always been a dream of mine. So I guess he’s saying that I’ve… *tries to read producers' lips* trespassed… on the… Hoodle’s… privacy. And I believe that is strictly not in the code so I must sign off my friends. My next interview may be with the headless huntsmen! Or there might not even be an interview… But tune in next time!

All: NO!!!!
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty Sometimes the Interview Flop . . .

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:45 pm

PyroGrl - Sep 2, 2004 12:07 am (#131 of 179)

Pyro: Here we are at the entrance to the Ravenclaw tower, where I will be interviewing Luna Lovegood! Hello, who are you?

Cho: Cho Chang...are you here to interview me?

Pyro: Well actually...

Cho: Oh, finally, I get to tell MY version of what happened between me and Harry! Well, he asked me out and that was as far as it got. He kept on talking about his future date with Hermione Granger and couldn't see how hurt I was...he was so cruel and heartless, but after the interview I forgave him. Still, he was mean to me and couldn't understand m-my feelings...about Cedric and he was the one who SAW HIM DIE...

Pyro: Miss Chang, I can't really...

Cho: How DARE you call me "MISS CHANG"!! You're younger than I am!

Pyro: Well that's beside the...

Cho: You...you...you're another Harry Potter fan who doesn't care about his ex-girlfriends and how badly he treated them!

Pyro: Well, you're not the right girl for him. Honestly I think Luna is, and I'm going to interview her-

Cho: LOONY LOVEGOOD?! YOU THINK LOONY IS BETTER FOR HARRY THAN I AM? I AM CHO CHANG, RAVENCLAW SEEKER AND BOY ENTRANCER EXTRAORDINAIRE!

Pyro: Obviously not. However, if you changed your attitude, left half of your ego in the Ravenclaw tower and stopped all this constant crying you could be off to a good start. Now, tell me how to get into the tower to interview Luna!

Cho: You...You...NO!

Pyro: But Cho, I only have thirty more seconds on air! I can at least get a quick interview!

Cho: Maybe...no.

Pyro: PLEASE Cho?

Cho: Weelllllllllllllllllllllll...

Pyro: You...we're out of time folks! So sorry about the HORRIBLE, RUDE INTERRUPTION...Hey, give my microphone back! MISS CHANG! CHANG! GIVE IT BACK! No, don't do that! Don't you dare-

PyroGrl - Sep 2, 2004 1:51 am (#132 of 179)

Umm Boss I know it'll cost a lost of Knuts but can I go back to Hogwarts and try that interview again?? This time I'll set up a better meeting area, I PROMISE.

rettoP yrraH - Sep 2, 2004 6:00 am (#133 of 179)

Hey Ugh...did you leave the door unlocked again?

Urg the Unclean - Sep 2, 2004 3:00 pm (#134 of 179)

They threatened me Boss. They kept on about their friend in the Goblin Liaison Office.

Oh! God. Oh! God. Why am I such a wimp?

Still, on careful reading I see there's some good stuff on the Hoodles for when we get back into the blackmail business.

rettoP yrraH - Sep 6, 2004 4:53 am (#135 of 179)
Edited by Sep 5, 2004 9:54 pm

A wimp with bad breath... you melted my mic again fool...*sigh*

Well hello again Goblins and things... We were supposed to interview someone from the competition, but there contract got in the way...Hey Urg, get this hairy footed drunkard out of here!

...........go to standby......uhhhh........um......................

We have in the studio the one, the only Errol! *puts stuffed doll up to the mic*

Error: (falsetto) Hi ya kiddies!

Sam: (still in falsetto) Hi....oops...I mean (deep voice) Hi Errol, does that say Error over there?

Error...uh...L: Errr no not at all, I'm a reeeeaaaal boy,BIRd...

Sam: I feel stupid

Error: Why? you're my voice!

Sam: Uhhh.....No I'm not...*grumbles under breath* I can't believe I resorted to this.....

Error: Want to see me sing a song?

Sam: Ok I'm sick of this, UGH! DiNNER!

Urg: *cookie monster noises*

Sam: Well *ptoo* this wra*ptoo*s up this *ptoo* *hack* !@#$ Feathers! Program, hope you didn't die of boredom...
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty The Love Tree

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:51 pm

Ticker - Sep 6, 2004 6:18 pm (#136 of 179)

Ticker: OK, I’m here on the Hogwarts school grounds, having followed up on a lead that a misplaced microphone could be found here. Sure enough, I was able to locate it by what the students call the “Love” tree right under a long string of initials all beginning with CC:

CC + GP

CC + FA

CC + JM

CC + CD

CC + HP (crossed out)

CC + HP (re-written)

One of the students suggested I could find out more about this tree if I waited here between 10:30 & 10:45 AM. I think that’s one of the class breaks.

... And here comes someone now. Hello, uh, ...

PS: Sprout. Professor Sprout.

Ticker: Yes, I’m wondering what you can tell me about this tree.

PS: This tree has absorbed more than it’s fair share of silly childish abuse, which is why...

Ticker: Abuse? This is more serious than I thought.

PS: Yes. Which is why the Headmaster has agreed to certain steps which would be taken against any further perpetrators found at the scene...

Ticker: Oh. I see. And have you been able to catch any of these perpetrators?

PS: Yes, I believe I have. Come with me & we’ll begin your detention immediately.

Ticker: What?!? But, I’m not even a student here!

PS: All the more reason to start right away.

Ticker: Wait a minute. You think I perpetrated abuse on this tree?

PS: Caught in the act & holding a... well, whatever that thing is, it’s done enough damage.

Ticker: This? But it’s just a microphone... Wait. You’ve got to believe me. I have a terrible allergy to Dragon dung... Oh hang it all. This is Ticker signing off from Hogwarts.

Blast - Sep 14, 2004 4:08 am (#137 of 179)

Blast here with a special report, I have trained a parrot to spy.. er report back to me on any of the hot gossip going on at Hogwarts. Right now he's keeping watch in a tree to find out who's dating whom. He's supposed to report back to me tomorrow with the scoop.

rettoP yrraH - Sep 14, 2004 4:49 am (#138 of 179)

WIRE REPORT FROM HOGWARTS! BREAKING NEWS! THE 'LOVE' TREE HAS BEEN MISPLACED!

“Witnesses describe a hairy fellow in a dress hanging around trying to blend in for the most part of the day. A student who did not disclose his name said he saw a 'Rather ugly bloke escaping on toothpicks'....”

*Slams paper down*

URG! you couldn't find a better disguise??? lemmie guess - - - it had red and white polkadots? Look! just do your job, ok?

Blast - Sep 14, 2004 5:32 am (#139 of 179)

O.K. I'm back with the parrot, but it seems like he is reluctant to talk. Well since he can't talk I'll try to get him to write down everything he saw, this might take awhile, so we'll get back to his report a little later.

Blast - Sep 14, 2004 10:11 am (#140 of 179)

Ah Blast back, and the parrot has seemed to have had his tongue magically removed, but he has written a ten parchment letter on what he heard and saw. Ah the only thing is that it is in runes. It has been a very long time since I have read any runes and it might take a bit to translate. We'll be back in a while.
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty Fleur Delacour

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:55 pm

Elfcat - Sep 14, 2004 11:46 pm (#141 of 179)

This is your new repoter Elfcat, on the spot with Fleur Delacour in....umm...Where am I? Never mind. I am here to interview Miss Delacour about anything she may know pertaining to a certain Harry Potter. To make the interview go smoother, I have offered to conduct it in her native language. I will now equip my michrophone with an automatic translation spell.

Elfcat: Hello, Miss Delacour.

Fleur: Hello.

Elfcat:I love what you've done with your horses. Now, what can you tell us about Harry Potter?

Fleur: Horses? I have no Horses.

Elfcat: Yes you do, silly. On your head! This stuff! *tugs on own hair*

Fluer: That's hair you moron.

Elfcat:(confused by word she has never heard before) uhh...sure. So what about Harry?

Fleur: When he first entered the contest I thought he was just an impudent little moron who wanted to endear himself to his superiors and it made me so mad I just wanted to scream (talking very fast) but when I got to know him better he was just the victim of abominable circumstances and--

Elfcat: (panicing at inability to understand any of this) Whoa slow down! You have a duck in your elevator!

Fleur: WHAT?!?!?!?

Elfcat: No! Just give me the fish of my uncle, and everything will be all right!

Fleur: what are you talking about?

Elfcat: I have no idea!

Fleur: She's crazy! She doesn't even know what she's saying! Security! take this silly girl out of my sight!

Elfcat: no! You can't do this to me! I KNOW MY RIGHTS!!! I KNOW KARATE!!! Get off of me you stinking security troll!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!

*click* (static)
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty Meanwhile, Back at Hogwarts . . . .

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:56 pm

Blast - Sep 15, 2004 2:48 am (#142 of 179)

Blast back, and we have translated the parrot’s message. It says that the horse man and the bugeyed women are meeting in secret all over Hogwarts, and never take a cracker from anybody with red hair. Polly wants his tongue back.
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty For Sale or Swap

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:57 pm

Urg the Unclean - Sep 18, 2004 10:57 pm (#143 of 179)

FOR SALE:

one dress, large size, red and white polkadots, used once for special occasion. Consider swap for Lone Ranger outfit.
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty At Gringott's Bank

Post  Lady Arabella Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:00 pm

Urg the Unclean - Sep 29, 2004 11:49 pm (#144 of 179)

Urg: This is Urg the Unclean at Gringott's Bank interviewing ...

Voices: "Hey! Urg. Why don't you get a proper job?" "LOOK EVERYBODY. SEE WHO'S HERE." "GRIPHOOK! IT'S YOUR OLD BUDDY URG, SLUMMING IT AGAIN."

Urg: Ms. Fleur DelaCour who ....

Voice: Urg. What you doing with the French doll?

Fleur: DOLL? 'Oo eez calling me a doll?

Urg: (aside) Hey! Guys. Please. I've got a job to do.

Fleur: Mon Dieu, I never ....

Griphook: Well, well, well. It is you. Keep the money covered lads. Urg has been known to ....

Urg: Griphook! Fancy meeting ....

Fleur: You know each uzzer? But Meestair Unclean, zis goblin is a scoundrel. I would never 'ave given my permission for zis interview if ....

Griphook: Don't get your knickers twisted, sweetheart. This is only Urg ....

Fleur: Meestair Unclean. Now 'E is talking of my most personal t'ings. Oh! 'Ow I wish Meestair William Weasley was 'ere. 'E would show ....

Urg: Now ....

Griphook: The job cleaning the empty vaults is still open if you want it.

Urg: I'm interviewing this French exchange ....

Voice: Hey! Urg. Who's Heathertoes? What's this you're advertizing on the back of your jacket?

Urg: PLEASE! Why don't you all go back to work?

Fleur: Meestair Unclean. If we don't start zee interview immediately I shall trounce off.

Griphook: She's good at that. Best little trouncer in the business.

Fleur: OH!

Urg: Ms. DelaCour. Perhaps we should move to ... WHY DO YOU HAVE YOUR WAND OUT?

Fleur: I 'ave 'ad enough of zees goblins. Zey are no better zen zee grindelows. I will close zere mouses for good..

Griphook: RUN LADS!

Urg: BUT MS. DELACOUR. I'M A GOBLIN.

Fleur: SILENCIO GOBLINS. (pause) See Meestair Unclean. No more smart Alecky remarks from ze scoundrels. Now continue wiz ze interview. (pause) Meestair Unclean? Why is it you are acting ze goldfish? (pause) Do you plan to interview me Meestair Unclean or was zis an excuse to come gawking like all ze uzzer men I am meeting? (pause) OH! MEN! ZEY ARE ALL ALIKE. (sound of trouncing footsteps)

New Voice: I say. Can anyone take me to vault fourteen hundred and ninety one? Anyone? What are you all staring at? I say. You with the microphone. Yes, you, with tears running down your cheeks. (pause) It looks like I've come at a bad time. I'll come back later.
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews - Page 3 Empty Re: Wizarding Wireless Network Interviews

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next