HPLF WX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20 Questions (Vol. VI)

+7
Mona
HungarianHorntail11
Julia H.
shepherdess
Choices
Solitaire
Potteraholic
11 posters

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

20 Questions (Vol. VI) - Page 32 Empty Re: 20 Questions (Vol. VI)

Post  Julia H. Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:33 am

22. Is he a 20 Questions (Vol. VI) - Page 32 2447527733 Gryffindor?

Announcement: I have posted a new quiz on the Trivia Thread. Please, go and take a look. If you do the quiz, you can find out what your best Hogwarts subject is. You can take a test in any or all of up to ten Hogwarts subjects! Does that sound tempting? 20 Questions (Vol. VI) - Page 32 464751818 
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:26 pm

1. Is it a person? No, not exactly.
2. Is it a place?  No.
3. Is this thing magical? Unsure. It doesn't seem to be, but ...
4. Is this thing tangible? Yes, it can be touched.
5. Is it owned by someone? Hmmmm ... Owned isn't quite the right word, but someone certainly has it. I don't want to say more just yet, but I may give a further hint on this later.
6. Is it a wizard/witch that has it or uses it? Yes, he/she has it; but I can't say it is something that is used.
7. Do we see this thing at Hogwarts?  Yes and no. It does eventually wind up there, but I don't believe we ever see it; we just know it's there.
8. Is it a living thing?  No, the item itself isn't living.
9. Is i some kind of facsimile of a person?  No. The actual thing itself doesn't even look like a person.
10. Is it part of a living being (like a body part)?  Yes, it is part of a living being, but No, it is not a body part.
11. Is this thing on a male? Yes. .
12. Is this thing the result of a magic spell? No, it isn't the result of a spell. However, I think you might be on the right track.
13. Is this thing on a member of the Hogwarts staff? No, not the staff.
14. Is the person happy to have this thing?  NOOOOO.
15. It is not the result of a magic spell, but is it the result of some other magical occurrence? Given the circumstances, yes, I think it would have to be considered the result of a magical occurrence.
16. Would this thing be considered an affliction? It seemed to be, initially. However, I don't think it is mentioned more than once or twice after that.
17. Is this thing seen in more than one book? No.
18. Is this tangible thing that we don't actually see at Hogwarts only know it is there something that can be seen by people when the person who has it walks about the place dressed in the usual way? Could it be seen? I'm not sure it would necessarily show when the person is just walking around. However, dress and activity would definitely affect its "noticeability." [/b]
19. Is this thing permanent? I'm not sure. I suppose it might be. We aren't told.
20. Is the person a Hogwars student? Yes.  
21. Is he a Slytherin? Nope!
22. Is he a Gryffindor? Yes, he is!

Great quiz, Julia! You have been a busy girl!
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Choices Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:23 pm

23. Is this thing mentioned in one of the first three books?
Choices
Choices
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:25 pm

2. Is it a place?  No.
5. Is it owned by someone? Hmmmm ... Owned isn't quite the right word, but someone certainly has it. I don't want to say more just yet, but I may give a further hint on this later.
6. Is it a wizard/witch that has it or uses it? Yes, he/she has it; but I can't say it is something that is used.
7. Do we see this thing at Hogwarts?  Yes and no. It does eventually wind up there, but I don't believe we ever see it; we just know it's there.
9. Is i some kind of facsimile of a person?  No. The actual thing itself doesn't even look like a person.
10. Is it part of a living being (like a body part)?  Yes, it is part of a living being, but No, it is not a body part.
12. Is this thing the result of a magic spell? No, it isn't the result of a spell. However, I think you might be on the right track.
15. It is not the result of a magic spell, but is it the result of some other magical occurrence? Given the circumstances, yes, I think it would have to be considered the result of a magical occurrence.
16. Would this thing be considered an affliction? It seemed to be, initially. However, I don't think it is mentioned more than once or twice after that.
18. Is this tangible thing that we don't actually see at Hogwarts only know it is there something that can be seen by people when the person who has it walks about the place dressed in the usual way? Could it be seen? I'm not sure it would necessarily show when the person is just walking around. However, dress and activity would definitely affect its "noticeability." [/b]
19. Is this thing permanent? I'm not sure. I suppose it might be. We aren't told.
23. Is this thing mentioned in one of the first three books?  Nope!
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Choices Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:31 pm

24. Is it mentioned in one of the last three books?
Choices
Choices
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 pm

2. Is it a place? No.
7. Do we see this thing at Hogwarts? Yes and no. It does eventually wind up there, but I don't believe we ever see it; we just know it's there.
8. Is it a living thing? No, the item itself isn't living.
9. Is i some kind of facsimile of a person? No. The actual thing itself doesn't even look like a person.
10. Is it part of a living being (like a body part)? Yes, it is part of a living being, but No, it is not a body part.
14. Is the person happy to have this thing? NOOOOO.
23. Is this thing mentioned in one of the first three books? Nope!
24. Is it mentioned in one of the last three books? Yes!
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:45 am

25. Does the Gryffindor get this something in the DH year?
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:23 pm

2. Is it a place? No.
7. Do we see this thing at Hogwarts? Yes and no. It does eventually wind up there, but I don't believe we ever see it; we just know it's there.
9. Is i some kind of facsimile of a person? No. The actual thing itself doesn't even look like a person.
10. Is it part of a living being (like a body part)? Yes, it is part of a living being, but No, it is not a body part.
25. Does the Gryffindor get this something in the DH year Yes!
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Choices Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:13 pm

26. Does having this thing help or play a part in defeating Voldemort?
Choices
Choices
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:30 pm

2. Is it a place?  No.
26. Does having this thing help or play a part in defeating Voldemort?  While it certainly occurs in the string of events leading up to that event, I don't think it ultimately has any bearing on the outcome.
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Choices Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:00 pm

27. Could this thing in any way be considered a wound?
Choices
Choices
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:22 pm

2. Is it a place?  No.
18. Is this tangible thing that we don't actually see at Hogwarts only know it is there something that can be seen by people when the person who has it walks about the place dressed in the usual way? Could it be seen? I'm not sure it would necessarily show when the person is just walking around. However, dress and activity would definitely affect its "noticeability."
26. Does having this thing help or play a part in defeating Voldemort?  While it certainly occurs in the string of events leading up to that event, I don't think it ultimately has any bearing on the outcome.
27. Could this thing in any way be considered a wound? Absolutely!
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Choices Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:26 pm

27. Did this wound happen while Harry, Ron and Hermione were on the run?
Choices
Choices
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:52 pm

2. Is it a place? No.
18. Is this tangible thing that we don't actually see at Hogwarts only know it is there something that can be seen by people when the person who has it walks about the place dressed in the usual way? Could it be seen? I'm not sure it would necessarily show when the person is just walking around. However, dress and activity would definitely affect its "noticeability."
26. Does having this thing help or play a part in defeating Voldemort? While it certainly occurs in the string of events leading up to that event, I don't think it ultimately has any bearing on the outcome.
28. Did this wound happen while Harry, Ron and Hermione were on the run? Indeed it did!
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Choices Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:54 pm

29. Is it when Ron splinched his arm while the three apparated?
Choices
Choices
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:51 pm

2. Is it a place?  No.
28. Did this wound happen while Harry, Ron and Hermione were on the run?  Indeed it did!
29. Is it when Ron splinched his arm while the three apparated? No.
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:23 am

Come on, folks ... you're getting SO close!
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:58 pm

30. Is the Gryffindor in question Ron?
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:17 pm

2. Is it a place? No.
26. Does having this thing help or play a part in defeating Voldemort? While it certainly occurs in the string of events leading up to that event, I don't think it ultimately has any bearing on the outcome.
28. Did this wound happen while Harry, Ron and Hermione were on the run? Indeed it did!
30. Is the Gryffindor in question Ron? Alas, no.
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Choices Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:26 pm

31. Is it Neville?
Choices
Choices
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:33 pm

2. Is it a place? No.
31. Is it Neville? No, sorry.
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:39 pm

32. Harry?
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:51 pm

2. Is it a place? No.
32. Harry? Yes.
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:18 am

33. Is it an injury that is the result of the visit to Godric's Hollow?
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:47 am

2. Is it a place? No.
32. Harry? Yes.
33. Is it an injury that is the result of the visit to Godric's Hollow? Yes!
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next