HPLF WX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Efforts to Archive WX Threads

+9
Thom Matheson
Verity Weasley
Madam Pince
Mona
John Bumbledore
Elanor
Lady Arabella
Julia H.
Potteraholic
13 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 Empty Re: Efforts to Archive WX Threads

Post  Mona Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:56 am

PAH wrote:Maybe you could include your explanatory note re: the presence of different Hermione threads, in a 'quote box' at the bottom, just to make it stand out since that 'Hermione' thread's header post is quite long?

Good idea. I'll do something like that.

The Snape threads still need some editing. I'll fix the signature mistakes when I add the index link at the bottom of each post.

I wasn't planning to add the Vol. no. in each post title because the index link at the bottom will be called 'INDEX Vol. 1' etc. What d'you think?

There will actually be two index links - one to the general index in the very first post, and one to the Volume index at the beginning of each Volume. And yes, I'm planning to add the dates to the general index and to the start of each Volume. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2752390508

Thanks for having a look at my work in progress, PAH! Much appreciated! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 266347159 And Happy Holidays!

Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 Empty Great idea, Mona!

Post  Potteraholic Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:08 am

Mona wrote:I wasn't planning to add the Vol. no. in each post title because the index link at the bottom will be called 'INDEX Vol. 1' etc. What d'you think?

There will actually be two index links - one to the general index in the very first post, and one to the Volume index at the beginning of each Volume. And yes, I'm planning to add the dates to the general index and to the start of each Volume. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2752390508

Thanks for having a look at my work in progress, PAH! Much appreciated! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 266347159 And Happy Holidays!

Sounds great, Mona! And sure thing... I know when I look at something for a long time, I sometimes don't see things that are as clear as the nose on my face. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2752390508 And thanks... I really need these holidays, too. This year has been... Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 1933885729
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 Empty Reposting update

Post  Elanor Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Thanks for the wishes and happy holidays to you all too! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2222139670

To celebrate the end of the school year, I reposted first thing this morning my last three threads (and just updated the list). Now I can go on vacation with a free mind. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 1003735042 The indexes are all posted also (I didn't create one for the very short threads though).

When I'm back, I'll work on the reposting of the vote threads I have and I'll check all the threads I have posted so far too, in case I missed some formatting mistake while reposting lately (I've been so tired it wouldn't surprise me if there were some). But still, it feels good to see my work is about done, at least for now. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2222139670

Strengthening Charms to you all (super strong ones for you Mona dealing with the Snape threads!). Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2752390508
Elanor
Elanor
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Arabella Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Elanor, enjoy your much-deserved rest and vacation!

PAH, I will email 12 files (same as last time) in the Magical Items, etc. folder, and Mona I will send you the brief Hermione file. It may need to just be posted as a stand-alone (?). It is odd that it is so brief - but I noticed that about other older threads. I wondered if it had something to do with moving off WX to the EZ boards for a short time when the Forum first started.

It's hot here - bleah - and my busy week starts Tuesday, so as of that day, I probably won't be on the Forum for at least a week.

Last edited by Lady Arabella on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Mona Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:45 pm

I got the Hermione file, thanks LA.

I'll tackle it after I finish the Snape indices.

Good Luck with your busy week!
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 Empty No worries. In my haste, I simply get confused.

Post  John Bumbledore Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Potteraholic wrote:John, in my haste, I think I might've misunderstood your message from yesterday. You're just saying you're going to reformat the other tables after this week is done, right? You're not saying you're going to update what's been reposted, like I've been doing? If that's the case, I'm fine with that. Anything to avoid figuring out how to reformat the tables in a Word doc.

And if you could send me an email of exactly what the Word find and replace cheats are, in case I copied the stuff from your earlier post incorrectly before sending it to myself. Thanks! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2752390508
I had to think about what you said before I posted, so the next thing I know it is several days later before I've gotten back here. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 3906177977

Honestly, I'm not avoiding you or this site. I have made progress on the railings for the front stoop of our house, but that is another story.

Yes, I can sort the sections of the tables and post them on the practiced thread. I don't think I can keep them updated, not as frequently as you do.

Right now I'm going to see what I can get posted on the YKYAHPLFW... archive.
John Bumbledore
John Bumbledore
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

http://HPLF-work.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 Empty Latest reposting update, July 9, 2011

Post  Potteraholic Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Guess what folks? 218 out of 574 threads have been reposted! WOO HOO! That's almost exactly 38%!!! cheers

Elanor, LA, and Julia, please check the tables to see if I updated/moved everything correctly.

I made very slight adjustments to the tables. I took John's suggestion to break them up into smaller sections, but the threads are not alphabetized. They are grouped by poster's archivists' initials, which I think will be easier for each archivist to check that that his/her threads are correctly annotated, as they are all together, and not scattered.

In the event that these tables are transformed as a directory of sorts, something I am not willing or able to organize, they can be alphabetized by whoever takes that project on, at some future time, when all the reposting is done. I really don't understand all the info. you've posted in the Practice thread, John. It's just too much technical language for me to understand, esp. when I'm on summer vacation. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2398211921

Mona, I wanted to check off all the volumes of the Snape threads (to keep Volumes 7 and 8 company Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 464751818), but I was hesitant to do so without an official update from you. Perhaps you can do this at your earliest convenience? Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2222139670

Re: everyone's official update posts, I don't need links to any threads or other nifty things like that. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2222139670 Just the name of the thread and the section it's in. There's no need to repost your update if there is no new info. in it. It will save me time from looking at a post, only to realize there's no new info. in it for me to update in one of the tables. Thanks! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2752390508

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:11 am

Unfortunately, I forgot to notify you that I had reposted the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 2007 (Harry Potter Book Read Along) thread as well. I'm sorry. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 1437562208

My updated list of reposted threads: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 Empty Just a reminder about the blue tick marks/checks....

Post  Potteraholic Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:50 am

Hi Julia,

Thanks for the update. I've put a tick mark/check in the appropriate table. Just a reminder about about the blue tick marks/checks.... (I mentioned this earlier... will have to look for the posts and will try to link them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].)

I ask that folks don't include the blue tick marks/checks () in their update. I use them only after I have actually updated a table, so that I know it's done. If folks include them in their updates, then I might forget to update the actual table itself.

So this is what it should look like:

Before: Archivist's entry

Archivist's Reposted Threads
update #1, July 10, 2011
Will JKR Write the Scottish Book?

After: PAH's annotation

Archivist's Reposted Threads
update #1, July 10, 2011
Will JKR Write the Scottish Book?

Thanks! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2752390508

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:53 am

Thanks, PAH!
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 Empty Snape thread update

Post  Mona Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:00 am

Mona, I wanted to check off all the volumes of the Snape threads (to keep Volumes 7 and 8 company ), but I was hesitant to do so without an official update from you. Perhaps you can do this at your earliest convenience? ~ PAH

PAH, please go ahead and check off all the volumes of the Snape threads on the table.

I do not know how to do an official update though, since volumes 1 - 6 were not copied by me, and are also duplicated in the table to add to my confusion. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2351571793
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 Empty Reposted Snape threads update...

Post  Potteraholic Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:56 am

Mona... done! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2752390508 I did it very simply. Take a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had another look at your 'Snape (in progress)' thread. You've done sooooo much work over there, Mona, it's truly amazing. So much formatting, and so many posts, and links, and indices! Oh my!

I did find a few little things in the master index in the header post. Inconsistencies from the other items are bolded:

Volume 6 (posts from Aug 2, 2007 to July 23, 2008)
Volume 7 (Posts from Jul 24, 2008 to February 28, 2010)
Volume 8 (Posts from February 28, 2010 to August 8, 2010)
* the bolded ( or ) mean that they're missing.

And Cool index links! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2752390508 Having them centered is a great touch!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In posts 1 to 50 and 51 to 100, there is no space between the two. On all the following posts in Vol. 1, it looks like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also looked at all your indices. Wow, those Snape threads have gagillion posts! I noticed that in Vol. 5 (with 6 cols.) and Vol. 7 (with 7 cols.) the tables are a bit spread out. From the other indices, it looks like 5 columns seem to work best, space-wise.

*** mega strenghtening charms, Mona *** You're nearly there! cheers
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Mona Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:24 am

Mona... done! I did it very simply. Take a look!

Great, PAH! Thanks! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 266347159

I modified the two bigger tables like you suggested, since I too wasn't happy with how they looked.

Too right about there being a gagillion posts! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 1933885729 Still lots of work and modifications to be done, but I'm going to take a break and repost LA's Hermione thread instead.

Thanks for the appreciation and praise! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 1437562208

EDIT: Just deleted Severus Snape Vol. 7. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 3845856932 Will delete 8 after checking if I've copied everything properly. I've no other record of 8. It was copied straight from the old forum and pasted in this one.
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 Empty PAH's list of reposted threads

Post  Potteraholic Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Thought I should keep track of threads I've reposted, like everyone else. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2222139670

The World and the Harry Potter Phenomenon
- 20 Questions Archives
- HP Trivia Quizzes Archives*
- HP Riddles Archives*
*archived by Mona

Magical Creatures and Plants
(all archived by Lady Arabella)
- Dementors
- House-Elves
- Hedwig and Other Birds
- Snakes – Nagini, the basilisk, and the boa
- Cats in the Magical World
- Crookshanks' Identity
- Inferi
- Fawkes and Other Phoenixes
- Ghosts, Sorrow and the Veil
- Kreacher and Deathly Hallows
- Mimbulus Mimbletonia
- Pygmy Puffs

Magical Items, Spells, and Potions
- Curses, Hexes and Unforgivables
- Dumbledore's Watch
- Fidelius Charm
- Occlumency and Legilimency
- Riddle’s Diary, aka Horcrux #1
- Sirius Black's Motorcycle
- Spell vs. Curse vs. Hex vs. Charm
- The Life of Portraits
- The Mirror of Erised
- The Sorting Hat
- The Very Secret Diary
- Underage Magic Detection

Magical Items, Spells, and Potions
- Insignificant magical items......?
- Is Apparition wandless magic?
- Potions
- The Cloak of Invisibility - Deathly Hallow #3
- The Resurrection Stone - Deathly Hallow #2
- The Vanishing Cabinets
- Time-Turners
- Mirrors
- The Very Secret Diary
- Wands: Your Thoughts After Book Seven

• July 22, 2011 - Horcruxes, Vol. I 7/29
• July 24, 2011
    - Aberforth Dumbledore
    - Arthur Weasley
    - Bones Family
    - Charlie Weasley
    - Cornelius Fudge
    - Emmeline Vance
• July 26, 2011
    - Bellatrix Lestrange 7/29
    - Death Eaters 7/29
    - Dudley Dursley 7/29
    - Eileen Prince 7/29
• July 27, 2011 - Horcruxes, Vol. II 7/29

Votes On All Things Harry Potter
(all archived by Julia H.)
- Favorite quotes by Prof. Minerva McGonagall, books 1-4 (4/6/08-4/20/08) 9/25
- Which is your favorite quote by Albus Dumbledore from books 2-4? (4/27/08-5/11/08) 9/25
- Which is your favorite quote by Albus Dumbledore from book 1? (4/27/08-5/11/08) 9/25
- Who Would You Prefer as Your Partner in a Fight Against Death Eaters? (3/31/08-4/13/08) 9/25
- Who would you like to see on a Famous Witch/Wizard Card on JKR's official website? (4/13/08-4/27/08) 9/25
- Poll Suggestions - Submit Yours Here 9/25

Opinions On All Things Harry Potter
(all archived by Julia H.)
- Polyjuice Potion: Who tastes like what? 9/25
- What is this thing called, Love? 9/25
- Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration 9/25

Hogwarts Students During the Harry Potter Years
(archived by Julia H.)
- Cho Chang (posts from July 29, 2004 to Oct 26, 2007) 9/25

Read-Alongs
(archived by Julia H.)
- Re-read of Deathly Hallow pre-DH movie, part 1 9/25

Potter-pourri Observations & Questions
(archived by Julia H.)
- The Meaning of the Prophecy 9/25

Update of Reposted Five Words Stories Volumes
(All 13 volumes need to be reposted before the Five Words Archive is done and can be checked off.)

Volume # reposted Volume # reposted
1 7/13/11 8 8/6/11
2 7/16/11 9 8/7/11
3 7/19/11 10 8/8/11
4 7/20/11 11 8/11/11
5 7/28/11 12 8/13/11
6 7/30/11 13 8/16/11
7 8/3/11 update 14 8/16/11

8/17/11 - began working on the Archives Chart
8/26/11 - just have 2 more "stories-by-topic" lists to create
just the The Daily Prophet story to format, and the Five Words Story Archives will be done!

8/28/11 - [b]the Five Words Story Archive is finished. √ Mischief managed! [/b[cheers

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 36 times in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 Empty Repost Update

Post  Mona Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:30 am

PAH, well done! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 266347159 I see you've started working on the 5 Words Archives as well. Good Luck!

I've reposted LA's Hermione thread, and updated my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to include this, so one more thread for you to tick off, when you have the time.
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Mona Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:24 pm

I've finished reformatting and reposting Albus Dumbledore and deleting the old thread. Now I've still got lots of boring things to do like indices etc., but I'm procrastinating on this, so I can help anyone who needs it to repost their threads.

Or to be more specific, LA you can send me the remaining threads in the Hogwarts Students folder (Ron, Luna, Harry etc), if you like, and Julia, you can send me the DH chapters Folder if you need help reposting.
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Thom Matheson Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Mona, would you help me cut the grass on the south side of the castle next to the greenhouses? The squid and I were hoping tp take a dip in the lake when my chores were done
Thom Matheson
Thom Matheson
Second Year
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mona Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Sure, Thom! Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 464751818
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 Empty Anyone need help reposting?

Post  Potteraholic Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:22 pm

On that same note, Mona... I'm happy to continue helping with the reposting efforts also. Reformatting the Five Words stories gets a bit monotonous at times, and what better way to break that up than with some reformatting of Archived threads? Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 464751818 Find/Replace has more scope/use in formatting Archived threads than it does in indvidual Five Word stories/stats.

LA, you archived a lot of threads — YAY, LA, for getting so many saved! — and a single person reposting them all is a daunting task. I could finish out the 'Magical Items' folder, and anything in the 'Opinions On All Things Harry Potter' folder, too, if that would help. The way I'm thinking, we could get threads that are not reposted done, section by section. I think Elanor said, before she went on vacation, that she'd do some of the duplicated Polls threads, if that would help. Added: Yeah, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Just let me know. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2752390508

Oh, I just remembered I have a Five Words story and stats to post. I'll try to get to it this afternoon.

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a link)
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Thom Matheson Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Thanks Mona, You gave me quite a laugh. I pictured the sword of Griffidor cutting grass like a weed wacker. What a hoot. I need a bit of humor these days, and you did the trick.

Thanks
Thom Matheson
Thom Matheson
Second Year
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Arabella Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:19 pm

Well, I am finally back after a daunting two weeks at work - although the conference was in some ways not as bad as I had feared. (And yet, at the same time, it was worse in others Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 1242194059 ).

I am happy to pass work on to others! PAH, let me look at what "Magical Items" still need to be done (I don't want to send you duplicates) and I will email you some more.

And Mona, I will send the remaining Hogwarts students to you!

Woo Hoo to getting out of doing work!! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 464751818

I am plugging away at Magical Places. I only have "Hogwarts" left to post, and oddly enough, it is a short thread. I would have expected it to be longer.

Elanor is the latest candidate for the Trelawney Award - she has some predictions in the Godric's Hollow thread that are worth noting. I wonder if we should have a thread just for such things, or are they more widely read on the regular Chat thread?
Lady Arabella
Lady Arabella
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:33 am

Thanks, Mona! I've sent you the threads of the first DH Read Along.

It's great to be at Hogwarts! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2752390508

I have finished reposting the OOtP Read Along.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 Empty Just a reminder about updating your update post...

Post  Potteraholic Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:23 am

Hi Julia,

Just a reminder about updating your update post, which you can find in a link in this thread's header post in a quote box. Updates posted in these current posts can get forgotten about, and then I need to go searching for them, post-by-post. It's much easier and more efficient for me to check each archivist's 'update of reposted threads' post. Thanks! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2752390508

Will update the tables in a few day's time... maybe we'll get to 45% by then. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 266347159
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:38 am

Thanks for the reminder, PAH! I didn't forget, but I had to finish my last post without having time for updating. I've done it now.

My updated list of reposted threads: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 Empty Thanks for the update, Julia :-)

Post  Potteraholic Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:48 am

Thanks, Julia! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 13 2752390508

A question...

In your update, you have this note:
The four Read Along threads above are now in one thread. Of course, the post numbers start again and again from one - but I did my best to "disambiguate" the numbering. The index will help, too, I think - eventually. (At the moment I'm just formatting and reposting. I will figure out how to make an index afterwards.)
Did you mean these 4:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone Ch 1-4 (Harry Potter Book Read Along)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone Ch 5-8 (Harry Potter Book Read Along)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone Ch 9-12 (Harry Potter Book Read Along)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone Ch 13-17 (Harry Potter Book Read Along)

If so, could you make a note of that? Or I can, when I update the table, and then add the ?

Also, I'm not sure how this thread, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be used. Will all the read-along threads be merged into this one? If they're not going to be merged into one thread at some point, will that thread be needed anymore? I ask this because when folks go to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] folder, won't they just be able to see all the books listed and then click on the one whose posts they want to read, making an index in this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not really necessary?

This is how I understand the use of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as described in that post:

Harry Potter Book Read Along Index  
(header post)
  Book 1 (link to that section)  
  Book 2 (link to that section)  
  Book 3 (link to that section)  
  Book 4 (link to that section)  
  Book 5 (link to that section)  
  Book 6 (link to that section)  
  Book 7 (link to that section)  
  Book 1 index of posts  
  followed by all of Book 1's posts  
  Book 2 index of posts  
  followed by all of Book 2's posts  
  Book 3 index of posts  
  followed by all of Book 3's posts  
  Book 4 index of posts  
  followed by all of Book 4's posts  
  Book 5 index of posts  
  followed by all of Book 5's posts  
  Book 6 index of posts  
  followed by all of Book 6's posts  
  Book 7 index of posts  
  followed by all of Book 7's posts  

Am I understanding the purpose of that correctly? Or have I got it all wrong?
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next