HPLF WX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20 Questions (Vol. IV)

+10
D.W.
Betelgeuse Black
Hogwarts Class of 85
dizzy lizzy
Choices
shepherdess
Julia H.
azi
Solitaire
Potteraholic
14 posters

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next

Go down

20 Questions (Vol. IV) - Page 18 Empty Re: 20 Questions (Vol. IV)

Post  Choices Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:36 pm

1. Is it a place? ...No
2. Is it magical? ...Yes
3. Is it seen in more than one book? ...No
4. Is it a tangible object or thing? ...Yes
5. Is this object first seen before the Triwizard Tournament is announced? ...Yes, "it" is introduced before that.
6. Is it seen in an even-numbered book? ...Yes
7. Is the only book this object is seen in, which happens to be an even-numbered one, GoF? ...No
8. Is this object first seen before the Nick's Deathday party? ...No, "it" is not. (Hint: rethink #4).
9. Is this tangible objects(s) or thing(s) first seen before Hermione starts to brew the Polyjuice Potion? ...No
10. Does this object belong to a Hogwarts student? ...No
11. Would this object(s) fit into one of Prof. Trelawney's teacups? ...No, "it" wouldn't.
12. Is it alive? ...Possibly
13. Is it a person? ...No
14. Do we see "it" in the castle? ...No, we are never told that "it" is seen in the castle.
15. Is this tangible thing that is no longer alive something that was seen at Nick's Deathday party? ...No (See #9)
16. Is this tangible thing that is no longer alive something that was seen before Christmas? ...No (Hint: It is never actually "seen" at any time in the books.)
17. Is the answer a single discrete object or thing? ...Yes, it is a seperate thing, but there are others like it. It is not one of a kind.
18. Is this tangible thing that is no longer alive something that was first 'mentioned' before Christmas? ...No, not before Christmas, but you are on the right track.

I have changed my answer to #12 because I realized that we are not told whether "it" is still alive or not. It may possibly be still among the living. Sorry if this misled anyone.

19. Is this tangible thing that may possibly still be among the living first mentioned before Harry goes back in time via Tom Riddle's diary? ...No
20. Is it a plant? ...No
21. Is this thing first mentioned before Harry and Ron meet Aragog in the Forbidden Forest? ...No, but you're getting very warm.
Choices
Choices
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

20 Questions (Vol. IV) - Page 18 Empty 20 Qs, #239

Post  Potteraholic Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Hmmm... very little book left....

22. Is this thing first mentioned before Harry and Ron enter the Chamber of Secrets?

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Choices Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:51 pm

1. Is it a place? ...No
2. Is it magical? ...Yes
5. Is this object first seen before the Triwizard Tournament is announced? ...Yes, "it" is introduced before that.
7. Is the only book this object is seen in, which happens to be an even-numbered one, GoF? ...No
8. Is this object first seen before the Nick's Deathday party? ...No, "it" is not. (Hint: rethink #4).
9. Is this tangible objects(s) or thing(s) first seen before Hermione starts to brew the Polyjuice Potion? ...No
11. Would this object(s) fit into one of Prof. Trelawney's teacups? ...No, "it" wouldn't.
14. Do we see "it" in the castle? ...No, we are never told that "it" is seen in the castle.
15. Is this tangible thing that is no longer alive something that was seen at Nick's Deathday party? ...No (See #9)
16. Is this tangible thing that is no longer alive something that was seen before Christmas? ...No (Hint: It is never actually "seen" at any time in the books.)
17. Is the answer a single discrete object or thing? ...Yes, it is a seperate thing, but there are others like it. It is not one of a kind.
18. Is this tangible thing that is no longer alive something that was first 'mentioned' before Christmas? ...No, not before Christmas, but you are on the right track.

I have changed my answer to #12 because I realized that we are not told whether "it" is still alive or not. It may possibly be still among the living. Sorry if this misled anyone.

19. Is this tangible thing that may possibly still be among the living first mentioned before Harry goes back in time via Tom Riddle's diary? ...No
20. Is it a plant? ...No
21. Is this thing first mentioned before Harry and Ron meet Aragog in the Forbidden Forest? ...No, but you're getting very warm..
22. Is this thing first mentioned before Harry and Ron enter the Chamber of Secrets? ...Yes (Hint: "Before" is the key word in #21.)

Choices
Choices
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:28 am

23. Is this thing mentioned when Harry and Ron meet Aragog in the Forbidden Forest?
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Choices Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:18 pm

1. Is it a place? ...No
2. Is it magical? ...Yes

20. Is it a plant? ...No
21. Is this thing first mentioned before Harry and Ron meet Aragog in the Forbidden Forest? ...No, but you're getting very warm..
22. Is this thing first mentioned before Harry and Ron enter the Chamber of Secrets? ...Yes (Hint: "Before" is the key word in #21.)
23. Is this thing mentioned when Harry and Ron meet Aragog in the Forbidden Forest? ...Yes, you're HOT now!

Choices
Choices
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

20 Questions (Vol. IV) - Page 18 Empty 20 Qs, Game #239

Post  Potteraholic Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Okay, it could be alive, but it's not a plant... hmmm... just to be sure...

23. Is this thing a magical creature that can be found in the Forbidden Forest?
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Choices Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Re: 20 Questions (Vol. IV)
Choices Yesterday at 11:18 am

.1. Is it a place? ...No
2. Is it magical? ...Yes

20. Is it a plant? ...No
23. Is this thing mentioned when Harry and Ron meet Aragog in the Forbidden Forest? ...Yes, you're HOT now!
24. Is this thing a magical creature that can be found in the Forbidden Forest? ...Yes

Choices
Choices
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

20 Questions (Vol. IV) - Page 18 Empty 20 Qs, Game #239

Post  Potteraholic Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Well... a creature. Hmmm... I am completely blanking out on the creatures that were mentioned but not seen when Harry and Ron went into the forest when they met Aragog, LOL. And even if I did, with all the busy-ness at school over the next few days, I won't have time to run a game, so it's one final question for this game from me! 20 Questions (Vol. IV) - Page 18 1003735042

25. Does this thing magical creature have a tail? (20 Questions (Vol. IV) - Page 18 2398211921 Had no idea what to ask. 20 Questions (Vol. IV) - Page 18 1437562208)
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Choices Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:26 pm

.1. Is it a place? ...No
2. Is it magical? ...Yes

20. Is it a plant? ...No
24. Is this thing a magical creature that can be found in the Forbidden Forest? ...Yes
25. Does this thing magical creature have a tail? ...No, sorry, no tail.

Here's a hint: The I's have it. 20 Questions (Vol. IV) - Page 18 2752390508
Choices
Choices
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Are you referring to Aragog's mate? (Mosag)
Puck
Puck
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

20 Questions (Vol. IV) - Page 18 Empty Potty Game: 20 Questions Archive, Set #5, #239

Post  Choices Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:19 pm

1. Is it a place? ...No
2. Is it magical? ...Yes

20. Is it a plant? ...No
25. Does this thing magical creature have a tail? ...No, sorry, no tail.
Here's a hint: The I's have it. .
Are you referring to Aragog's mate? (Mosag)

I am indeed - Mosag is the correct answer. Congratulations Puck, the next game is yours. 20 Questions (Vol. IV) - Page 18 2942856553

More explanation on #12.....We are never told one way or the other, nor do we see Mosag - Aragog only mentions her in passing and I think that because Aragog is so old, I assumed (yeah, I know LOL) Mosag was dead. After further thought, I decided that might not be the case and I did not want to mislead anyone.

As for the hint: The "I's" have it.....spiders have multiple eyes.

20 Questions Archive main page

Last edited by Potteraholic on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added post title for the 20Qs Archives and link)
Choices
Choices
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:35 am

Okay, I have one. Guess away! 20 Questions (Vol. IV) - Page 18 1205762161
Puck
Puck
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitaire Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:55 am

1. Is it someone/something/someplace magical? 20 Questions (Vol. IV) - Page 18 Magic-wand
Solitaire
Solitaire
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:11 pm

1. Is it someone/something/someplace magical? No.
Puck
Puck
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  shepherdess Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:01 pm

2. Is it a person?
shepherdess
shepherdess
Head Girl
Head Girl

http://abetteryou.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:09 pm

2. Is it a person? No
Puck
Puck
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  shepherdess Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:10 pm

3. Is it a place?
shepherdess
shepherdess
Head Girl
Head Girl

http://abetteryou.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:15 pm

2. Is it a person? No
3. Is it a place? That would be another no.
Puck
Puck
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Choices Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:17 pm

4. Is it living?
Choices
Choices
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:22 pm

2. Is it a person? No
4. Is it living? Still telling you all no.
Puck
Puck
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Choices Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:27 pm

5. Does this object/thing belong to a Muggle?
Choices
Choices
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:56 pm

2. Is it a person? No
5. Does this object/thing belong to a Muggle? Not to a Muggle, no.
Puck
Puck
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Choices Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:07 pm

6. Does this object/thing belong to someone?
Choices
Choices
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

20 Questions (Vol. IV) - Page 18 Empty 20 Qs, Game #240

Post  Potteraholic Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:44 pm

7. Is this object/thing first mentioned in an odd-numbered book?
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:47 pm

2. Is it a person? No
5. Does this object/thing belong to a Muggle? Not to a Muggle, no.
6. Does this object/thing belong to someone? We have a YES!
7. Is this object/thing first mentioned in an odd-numbered book? Hmmm, I don't think so, but I will double check it wasn't mentioned earlier than I think it was.
Puck
Puck
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next