HPLF WX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions About The Cast

3 posters

Go down

Discussions About The Cast Empty Discussions About The Cast

Post  Madam Pince Fri May 13, 2011 10:10 am

I saw this in the news today: (Sorry I can't credit the author -- I didn't see an author name...)

Ah, supernatural love: "Harry Potter" and "Twilight Saga" actor Jamie Campbell Bower and his "Potter" co-star Bonnie Wright have announced that they are engaged.

Bower plays Caius in the "Twilight" movies and Gellert in the last two "Potter" installments, while Wright stars as Ginny Weasley in the film adaptations of the best-selling series.

The very private couple has been together since 2009, but didn’t let the public know until February 2010. Bower confirmed the engagement recently when talking with The Daily:

“I’m engaged. I’m very happy,” said Bower. “It’s a wonderful, wonderful time.”

As for planning the wedding, we’re in the dark again. The only thing Bower said was, “We are, but I won’t say when and I won’t say where … or how.”

And we’re not really sure what that means.

But surely with the flick of a wand, these two could have the wedding together in no time.

So Ginny is marrying Grindelwald. Shocking.
Discussions About The Cast 2752390508
Madam Pince
Madam Pince
Third Year
Third Year

Back to top Go down

Discussions About The Cast Empty Remember Cedric

Post  Gerald Costales Fri May 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Do not forget the other Potter and Twilight connection -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cedric Diggory

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edward Cullen

Gerald Costales

Back to top Go down

Discussions About The Cast Empty Re: Discussions About The Cast

Post  Madam Pince Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Some of you may know that Dan Radcliffe is currently starring in a play on Broadway "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying." It made the news today -- apparently last night's show (which would've been the 100th) had to be scrapped at the last minute. As they were ready to raise the curtain, they discovered a stagehand collapsed in cardiac arrest backstage, and he died. No coroner's report yet, but he was in his 20's I believe. The report said that Dan and his co-star, John Larroquette, made the announcement of the show's cancellation from onstage... That must've been hard for them to do. Sympathies to all involved... They said tonight's show will go on as scheduled.
Madam Pince
Madam Pince
Third Year
Third Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:47 am

Oh, that is so sad. There are all kinds of "hidden" medical conditions that can cause such tragedies. It's what happened to my dad. Sympathies to all involved.

As for Ginny and Grindelwald tying the knot, they seem so young. Why do all these young actors/actresses feel compelled to walk down the aisle the moment the are old enough to legally do so?

Puck
Puck
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down