HPLF WX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Efforts to Archive WX Threads

+9
Thom Matheson
Verity Weasley
Madam Pince
Mona
John Bumbledore
Elanor
Lady Arabella
Julia H.
Potteraholic
13 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 Empty Re: Efforts to Archive WX Threads

Post  Mona Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:04 am

Edit: Mona, I intended to ask what browser and version (also is it mac or windows) it is that you use. It seems destined that some of the separator line method will only work most of the time and most of them will only work some of the time but I will never find a separator line that will work for most of the people most of the time. (I think I really butchered that paraphrasing of P.T. Barnum) I thought tables and and cascading "styles" sheet attributes were supposed to be supported (work in) most browsers.

What you are not seeing (what your browser is not showing you) are the rules (lines) between the table rows.

Look at the text in the code box and you will see the table code [Table Rules="Rows" Style="Border-Color:#C68E17;"] that uses the Rules attribute of the table tag.

John, we use windows, and Internet Explorer 8. If I repost what you've posted without the [Table Rules="Rows" Style="Border-Color:#C68E17;"] it shows up as a table, like what you see with Internet Explorer 7. Anyway, like you said, it'll be really difficult to find something which works for everyone, all of the time. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 4225235429

PAH, I'll try to have a look at the tables sometime soon.
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:20 am

Thanks, mona. That's another pair of eyes, at least. cyclops cyclops Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2222139670
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 Empty The tables...

Post  Potteraholic Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:01 am

I s'pose the tables are fine as they are. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2398211921

EDIT: Wow, I made my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for help reviewing the tables just over two weeks ago. Alas, earwax! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 3906177977
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 Empty Five Words Story Archives...

Post  Potteraholic Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:41 pm

... are done! cheers (After about 450 posts and I dunno how many 100s of links. *phew* )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just thought I'd make it official, after posting a √ in the tables — that are feeling a bit forgotten — and this was even before Hurricane Irene blew into town (for a couple of us, anyway. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 464751818)

At 281/526 threads, we're at .535% → 281.41. So, we're now halfway to 54%. bounce Maybe 54% by Christmas? Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 1003735042

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  shepherdess Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Congratulations on finishing that, PAH! I know it was a lot of work!
shepherdess
shepherdess
Head Girl
Head Girl

http://abetteryou.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Thanks, shepherdess! My goal was to finish before the start of a new term at Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 3735003615 and I'm so glad I made it! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2222139670 It was interesting seeing the names of forumers from years past, who haven't moseyed on back here... yet.

Now, if only some folks who are already here would join in and Five Word, that would be fantabulous! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 464751818Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 266347159Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 3845856932

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 Empty Reposting update

Post  Elanor Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Congrats PaH! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2222139670

I'm very happy to say that I have finished reposting all the threads I had saved! cheers I have updated my list of reposted threads too. I really wanted to have it done before the beginning of the new school year and, although I have been long to finish the reposting, it was done right on time (school starts tomorrow Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 1003735042).

I've had a look at the tables a few days ago PaH and it seemed okay to me.

The next couple of weeks are likely to be very busy for me but after that, if somebody wants me to repost some more threads, it will be with pleasure. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2222139670
Elanor
Elanor
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 Empty Revised total of threads reposted... halfway to 56%

Post  Potteraholic Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:18 am

Kudos, Elanor! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2222139670 I'm glad you reached your goal, too! And thanks for looking at the tables.

The tables have been updated, and we have
292/526* threads reposted! cheers halfway to 56%! bounce

We didn't have to wait for Christmas after all. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 464751818
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Mona Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:21 am

Yikes PAH, I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about checking the tables. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 1437562208

Yay, Audrey! cheers

I hope to finish my work soon and start on my pet project - a detailed index or guide to the Snape threads. I think I might have to ask you for tips, PAH. You've done such a wonderful job with the 5 words Archives. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 266347159
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 Empty Just a reminder about updating your update post...

Post  Potteraholic Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:00 pm

If anyone else has reposted anything recently, please remember to post an update! Every little bit counts. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2222139670

Thanks, Mona. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2752390508 Let me know what your questions are, when you're ready, and I'll do the best that I can to answer them. And about the tables, well, they're as good as I can make them. And that's going to have to do. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 1003735042

Now that all I archived and planned to repost is done, and have some more time available this year, and my grumpiness Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 1437562208 from July has dissipated, about how the general membership didn't seem to notice/mention the progress we'd made on the reposted threads, I would be glad to help anyone whose still got threads to repost. Since so much was saved from WX, it'd be a shame if a lot of it just stayed on someone's hard drive for months and months, or even years.

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 Empty Repost update

Post  Mona Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:59 am

PAH, I've reposted the three Harry Potter threads archived by LA, and updated my table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

At last our archives have a Harry Potter thread! cheers

I have two more to repost. Will let you know when they're done.

I just realised that the second column of numbers after the thread title is the number of views the thread gets, and the archived Snape thread's got a whopping 3891 views! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 3845856932 Thats about 15 more than when I checked yesterday. 'Views watching' can become obsessive-compulsive, LOL. lol!
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 Empty YAY!!! We've crossed over the 56% mark!

Post  Potteraholic Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Mona, the table is all updated, and now, we have crossed over the 56% mark, at last! bounce Thanks!

But I'm confused by, "I have two more to repost." Do you mean 2 more Harry threads? Or some other threads? And then you go on to a detailed index or guide to the Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 858139975 threads?

Maybe we'll get to 60% before the end of the month? Or is that hoping for too much? (1% = 5 threads, approx.) For anyone who still has Archived threads to repost, there are some willing volunteers here to help you out. All you have to do is ask! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2752390508
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Mona Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:39 am

PAH, sorry for being so cryptic. There are no more Harry Potter threads, but I'm going to post the Things Which Struck You as Odd thread and the DH read along. I doubt whether these two alone will take us to 60% but I'm guessig there'll be other threads posted by the end of this month. Lets see how it goes.

After these two threads I'll start work on the Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 858139975 guide. I have'nt any clear plan as to how to do this, but I've decided to read the thread from the beginning - something I've never yet done, italicizing quotes as I go, and I'm sure I'll get ideas about how to proceed as I go along. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 3845856932
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 Empty John's Separator Lines in Color Idea - I tweaked the coding a bit, and it works!

Post  Potteraholic Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:47 am

Hi John,

I liked your idea for separating posts with a colored line that you described [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but found that, depending on which of the browsers I used on my MacBook (Firefox v 6.0.2 or Safari v 5.0.5) the lines would either appear black or the intended color, on one and the other, but not as the intended color on both browsers. To be more clear, the intended color appeared as black in Firefox, but as the intended color in Safari. So because of that discrepancy, I opted to stick to the double [*hr] lines as my separators, which would appear the same way no matter which browser I used.

Here's your coding from a recent reposting, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (truncated for space)

Spoiler:

But I really liked the idea of a colored separator line. In my case, I wanted to use a shade of turquoise/teal that matched the shade of turquoise/teal that appears at the top of the forum pages:

So then, I remembered the coding I used to make some of the Potty Games Archives 'icons' (a 1 row, 1 col. table) involved setting the table's border color, so had a look at the coding (in the spoiler boxes) more closely.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BTW, I learned how to do this coding from Lady Arabella's attempts, starting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. cheers Thanks so much, LA!

This is where/how I got the idea to tweak the first line of your coding,

from this: [table Rules=Rows Style="Border-Color:#C68E17;"]
to this: [table rules=rows table border=0 bordercolor=#5F9EA0][td][tr]

You can see an example of this coding in action here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I don't have a definite or technical idea why it works, and can't explain why the first line appears darker/thicker than all the others, but the turquoise/teal shows up as its true color in both browsers I use, and that's what I wanted.

On Firefox:
Spoiler:
On Safari:
Spoiler:

Just thought I'd pass it on, in case you, or anyone else, found it helpful. I know it made me, a very non-techie person, feel very accomplished. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 1437562208Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 1003735042 I would not have been able to figure it out, on my own, without the original coding that you thought of, and could only arrive at the revision based on your original. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Thanks very much, John! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Now, on to more reposting! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2752390508

EDIT: Mona says it works on Explorer, too! cheers

Last edited by Potteraholic on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited to add a space after :sillygrin: to make that smiley Apparate. ;-))
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 Empty Reposting Update

Post  Mona Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:55 am

PAH, I've done a bit of reposting, and updated my table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Smile

(They are Julia's threads)
Mona
Mona
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 Empty 59% reposted!

Post  Potteraholic Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:32 pm

Mona, you're all set, as am I. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2222139670 With the latest number of reposted threads -- 16 -- we are at 59%! cheers

I know a few of us are finished with the reposting of threads we had saved, and we have also volunteered in the past to help those who have threads that need reposting, but just don't have the time at the moment to do so. If those folks could reach out to us, that would be great! Of the 23 sections of threads, 5 are completely reposted! bounce Woo hoo!
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 Empty Salute

Post  Hieronymus Graubart Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:54 am

Just coming in to say how much I admire what you all did and still do here.

Hieronymus Graubart
Second Year
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 Empty THANK YOU!

Post  Potteraholic Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:59 am

Thanks ever so much, Hieronymus! It's always great to hear that this work is a) noticed and 2) appreciated!

BTW, I've got my copy of PS/SS to read with me on the train ride to my parents; place. Hope to post some comments soon in the read-along thread. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2752390508
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 Empty I missed your post before. Thank you!

Post  John Bumbledore Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:48 pm

Potteraholic wrote:Hi John,

I liked your idea for separating posts with a colored line that you described [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but found that, depending on which of the browsers I used on my MacBook (Firefox v 6.0.2 or Safari v 5.0.5) the lines would either appear black or the intended color, on one and the other, but not as the intended color on both browsers. To be more clear, the intended color appeared as black in Firefox, but as the intended color in Safari. So because of that discrepancy, I opted to stick to the double [*hr] lines as my separators, which would appear the same way no matter which browser I used.

But I really liked the idea of a colored separator line.... So then, I remembered the coding I used to make some of the Potty Games Archives 'icons' (a 1 row, 1 col. table) involved setting the table's border color, so had a look at the coding (in the spoiler boxes) more closely.

BTW, I learned how to do this coding from Lady Arabella's attempts, starting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. cheers Thanks so much, LA!

You can see an example of this coding in action here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I don't have a definite or technical idea why it works, and can't explain why the first line appears darker/thicker than all the others, but the turquoise/teal shows up as its true color in both browsers I use, and that's what I wanted.

On Firefox:
Spoiler:
On Safari:
Spoiler:

Just thought I'd pass it on, in case you, or anyone else, found it helpful. I know it made me, a very non-techie person, feel very accomplished. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 1437562208:sillygrin:I would not have been able to figure it out, on my own, without the original coding that you thought of, and could only arrive at the revision based on your original. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Thanks very much, John! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Now, on to more reposting! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2752390508

EDIT: Mona says it works on Explorer, too! cheers
PAH, Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 5 stars to you for working that all out! And a big thank you for sending me the PM because I had missed your post.

This is good news, indeed! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2222139670 Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2222139670 Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2222139670

Now, perhaps I can return the favor and help you with the two items (why it works and that extra thick line) that have you puzzled.
I don't have a definite or technical idea why it works, and can't explain why the first line appears darker/thicker than all the others, but the turquoise/teal shows up as its true color in both browsers I use, and that's what I wanted.
Both answers are in the code segment you provided above and which I will copy here following:

1) Reason (my educated guess, really): I was using cascading style sheet commands which are newer and supposed to be more widely supported across browsers. Your method uses the BBCode with standard HTML attributes and it proves to actually be better supported by the BBCodes of ForuMotion software.
2) The double thick line is a result of a misplaced [TD] before the [TR]. TR and /TR are like book end on a book shelf and [td] and [/td] are like the book covers.

If you make that one little change from [td][tr] to [tr][td] here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], then your table will have a line at the top instead of two lines between the first and second WX posts. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2752390508

Thank you again for sharing, I'm going to fix my markup formulas and update all my formatted documents I have waiting to post.
John Bumbledore
John Bumbledore
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

http://HPLF-work.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 Empty Did you Notice the Double Teal Line?

Post  John Bumbledore Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:59 pm

When I "condensed" the quote of your post I notice you used a double [hr][hr] which gives a double line close together like this:

I figured I could use the code you just taught with the added Width and Height attributes to duplicate the effect is the teal color you like:

So here is the code:
Code:
[Table Rules=Rows Border=0 BorderColor=#5F9EA0 Width="98%"][tr][td Width="100%" Height=4][size=4]   [/size][/td][/tr][/table]
It is just a table with nothing in the detail cell. Now I'll test it and see if it works in Firefox and Explorer also.

Well my little 'empty table' to replace [hr] doesn't work in Windows Internet Explorer version 8. The empty table doesn't show any lines at all.

Your Poll/Result Discussions does indeed show up in IE version 8.

I managed to finish posting Black Family Tree in the JKR web and Interview section. I'll find the correct title and section and update my Update post Tomorrow.
John Bumbledore
John Bumbledore
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

http://HPLF-work.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 Empty Thanks, John! :)

Post  Potteraholic Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:57 am

John Bumbledore wrote:PAH, Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 5 stars to you for working that all out! And a big thank you for sending me the PM because I had missed your post.

This is good news, indeed! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2222139670 Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2222139670 Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2222139670
John, it makes me so happy to hear that you found my idea helpful! bounce Coming from a techie person like you, to a non-techie person like me ("cascading style sheet commands" Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 1242326132), it made me go: cheers Thanks for helping me understand the dilemma of the double/thicker line at the top of my post. This is what I've done to get it to look how I want:

PeskyPixie - Jul 6, 2008 11:41 am (#1 of 6)

When are we starting?

freshwater - Jul 6, 2008 12:29 pm (#2 of 6)

I think the consensus, in some earlier posts, was Monday, July 7. I'll try to e-mail whoever volunteered for the first few chapters, to remind them.

Code:
[table rules=rows table border=0 bordercolor=#5F9EA0]
[tr][td]
[b]PeskyPixie[/b] - Jul 6, 2008 11:41 am (#1 of 6) 

When are we starting? 

[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[b]freshwater[/b] - Jul 6, 2008 12:29 pm (#2 of 6) 

I think the consensus, in some earlier posts, was Monday, July 7. I'll try to e-mail whoever volunteered for the first few chapters, to remind them.

[/td][/tr][/table]

I really like your bookends and book cover analogy. Now [tr] and [td] makes more sense to me than it did before. And about the double [*hr] lines, I only used them since I wanted a more pronounced separating space, since the lines were white. Now that I know how I can use colored lines in ALL browsers, one line in color is enough for me, even tho' I think the turquoise/teal color is very nice, indeed. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2222139670

Off to make some changes on the 'Series Read-Along' threads I'm reformatting for Julia. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2752390508

Thanks, again, John. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2752390508 And if you need any help in reposting some of your threads, let me know. I'd even use your preferred line color for separating posts. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 464751818 Happy reformatting/reposting!

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 Empty Series Read-Along thread getting done, slowly but surely...

Post  Potteraholic Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:39 pm

Woo hoo! The first book of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is posted! Just CoS, PoA, and GoF left to repost, and each subsequent book's length gets progressively shorter. cheers

This is the first time I'm reposting separate threads (all connected by a common main theme) all together in one main thread, with different indexes in between the threads that will all be linked to a Main Index. It is something that Mona has done already with the Snape threads, but it's exciting for me, as it's the first time I'm doing it. Just 3 more books to go! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2752390508

1. Re-read/Discussion of All 7 Books
2. Series Re-read- What Shall We Watch For?
3. Series Read-Along - HP and the Philosopher's Stone
4. Series Read-Along - HP and the Chamber of Secrets
5. Series Read-Along - HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban
6. Series Read-Along - HP and the Goblet of Fire
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Well, it's been almost 3 months since my last post, which means it's been three months since I've done any reformatting of Archived material to repost here in forumotion. John and Julia, I know I volunteered to help you repost some of the threads you had archived, but honestly, I don't really think the time and effort it takes to repost them is worth it, since no one ever mentions looking at the Archives anywhere here except for the past games and Five Words stories in the Potty Games section. There haven't been any new threads started here as a result of any of the past years' discussions — maybe there is just nothing left to say?

In any case, Julia, the best I can try to do is to finish the read-along thread I started to reformat right before my laptop had to go in for repairs when I spilled green tea on the keyboard. Since that break, I have gotten busy with other things. Maybe if that thread is finished, we'll reach 60% completion, which is pretty good. Lady Arabella has a lot of the threads left to be reposted, but she hasn't posted here in a few months. I sent her a couple of emails a while back, but have had no response. I hope she's okay.

Julia or John, if you need me to return any of the docs you sent me, just let me know. I'm just going to stick to updating the Potty Games and Five Words Stories Archives from now on. They involve a manageable amount of time and are occasionally referred to by other members of this forum, making them worth my time to update. Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2752390508
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  shepherdess Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:52 am

I don't really think the time and effort it takes to repost them is worth it, since no one ever mentions looking at the Archives

For the record, I've looked into the archives numerous times, and have been grateful they're there. I've said before that I appreciate the work the archivists have done, and especially you, PAH. I understand it's a huge undertaking and it requires a lot of time and work on the behalf of the archivists.

Perhaps I was mistaken, but I thought the archivists were doing the work because they wanted the information on WX to be saved and made available to themselves and others, not for glory and praise.

It's nobody's business but mine which threads I choose to read. Therefore I didn't feel that I needed to report it when I visited the archived threads. I'm sure there are others who visit those threads too, but don't mention it. Just because we aren't told they're being visited, doesn't mean they aren't. And just because it's been a while since anyone said thank you, doesn't mean the work isn't appreciated.

shepherdess
shepherdess
Head Girl
Head Girl

http://abetteryou.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Thanks for your post, shepherdess. Continued happy reading! Efforts to Archive WX Threads - Page 18 2752390508
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next