HPLF WX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI)

+2
Verity Weasley
Potteraholic
6 posters

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

Go down

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume XVI, Story #144

Post  Potteraholic Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 Screen34

Potty Five Words: "Horace’s Lucky Day"

Felix Felicis...

Horace Slughorn silently contemplated the small bottle in his hands. What better way to mark the occasion of a wizard's twenty-fourth birthday than to give himself a little bit of luck?

Lately, Horace had been feeling somewhat disheartened as his efforts to prove to Headmaster Dippet that he was the right person for the newly vacant position of Hogwarts Potions master had failed to have the desired effect. Dippet obviously liked him, but in his most recent owl, he had expressed doubts about Horace's ability to be objective with students from all Houses and he considered Horace altogether too young for such a responsible position.

Horace sighed and sat down to have breakfast of pineapple conserve spread thickly on slices of hot, buttered toast. He placed the bottle on the table and contemplated the golden liquid in it. Taking a deep breath, he took a generous swallow, and felt an exhilarating sense of confidence and a tremendous sense of opportunity wash over him. He knew exactly what he wanted to do next. Finishing his breakfast, he got ready to leave, grabbing his tweed jacket. He whistled a merry tune as he sprinkled a pinch of Floo powder into the fireplace. Then stepping into the brilliant green flames, he headed for the Three Broomsticks.

Arriving there moments later, he dusted himself off and strode into the bright cheery pub. He ordered a glass of pumpkin juice and looked around. The place was almost empty; only a strange, hooded figure sitting in a dark corner caused Horace an odd feeling of excitement. He approached the stranger confidently, for it seemed the appropriate thing to do.

“Hello,” he said breezily, extending his hand. "Horace Slughorn."

The stranger looked up. Sky-blue eyes met his. Horace was surprised to see that the mysterious figure was none other than the very lovely Belladonna Black, who had always been the prettiest girl in Slytherin, when Horace was at Hogwarts. However, as she was in the year above him, she never paid him any attention. Now, however, she lifted her hood and smiled brightly.

"Horace! What a surprise! Why don't you join me." She gestured to the empty seat beside her

"What a stroke of luck meeting you here like this," Belladonna exclaimed as Horace sat down. "I wonder if you could help me." She glanced surreptitiously around. "You know, I always admired your potion-making skills. If you were willing to help me..."

"Why all the cloak and dagger stuff, Donna?" Horace asked genially, leaning back comfortably in his chair. "We have no reason to skulk around so mysteriously, do we?"

Belladonna did not seem convinced, but she did lower her hood. Her curly blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders. Brushing it aside, she leaned closer to Horace.

"It's a rather delicate matter, Horace. One that must be treated with the greatest discretion." She paused. "I'm desperate. The only thing that can help is a... love potion!"

"What in Merlin's name could you possibly need a love potion for?" asked Horace. "You don't need magic to have men falling at your feet wherever you go."

"Not for me, silly," she giggled. "It's for my sister, Daphne! She's driving me crazy! She met a handsome young Healer, who is either incredibly shy or completely oblivious. Daphne's visited him several times since she recovered from the spattergroit."

Horace cleared his throat and said, "Well, Daphne never did have the same sort of... appreciation as you. It must be so comforting to her, having such a sympathetic sister."

Horace took a sip from his juice. He was torn between wanting to please Belladonna, but didn't approve of love potions. However, he thought to himself it seemed to be a request made with good intentions, and Felix was telling him it was time to throw caution to the wind and help a damsel in distress.

"I may have something that could help you and your sister," Horace said, taking Belladonna's hand and gazing admiringly into her dark blue eyes.

The girl beamed at him as Horace outlined his plan. "Instead of a love potion, I suggest a mild dose of Oblivius Specificus. When Daphne's reluctant suitor drinks it, he will forget ever meeting Daphne before. Any memories he has of her illness, for example, will vanish, and with spattergroit that's quite a blessing!"

Belladonna nodded happily.

"Then we'll have to introduce them again, so that they can get newly acquainted. I'm sure you can give her the benefit of your experience in matters of the heart."

"Why, Horace! What makes you think I have experience in that area? I've never given you any reason to think that, have I?" She paused, then asked, "Do you have any?" She smiled archly and Horace chuckled in reply, "Me? I've been too busy looking for a good job to worry about such things! In fact, that's the reason I'm here today - on my birthday - I'm planning to meet—"

A sudden noise from the entrance of the pub startled them both, and they looked up. Two people walked in, roaring with laughter. One of them was a Hogwarts professor while the other was a young woman who greatly resembled Belladonna.

"Daphne!" Belladonna called out cheerfully. "Horace and I were only just talking about you. Come and join us."

Daphne looked somewhat surprised, but she came over to them promptly and introduced her companion. "This is Professor Arnold Ashwinder, Potions Master of Hogwarts."

The professor was a good-looking young an with a curly moustache and a friendly smile. He pulled out a chair for Daphne, and took one himself.

Horace stuck out his hand jauntily. "I'm Horace Slughorn. Nice to meet you! And Daphne, what a fortunate coincidence! I was hoping to see you too - I just happened to-run into Donna this morning and I know just the thing for your ... difficulty."

Daphne flushed and gave a nervous giggle. "Oh, Donna worries too much. I couldn't have any problems now, not with Arnold by my side!"

"Oh ... that's lucky!" Horace remarked, as Daphne glanced fondly at Arnold, "I hear," he continued, addressing his comment to Arnold, "that you're leaving Hogwarts for greener pastures."

"That's right," Arnold replied. "I'm going to France to teach at Beauxbatons - they made me an offer I couldn't refuse."

"Best of luck to you!" Horace beamed, gazing around.

Daphne looked at Belladonna with a sheepish expression and shrugged. Belladonna raised her eyebrows, but didn't seem bothered in the least.

Horace felt relieved. He smiled at Belladonna and said, "We'll have to find something else to do together today after all. Perhaps you would like to accompany me to the Taunton Cheese Festival? I have an entry in their newest category, introduced just this year - cheese-based cosmetics!"

"That sounds really interesting," said Belladonna enthusiastically. "What sort of cosmetic is it?"

"Well," Horace replied with a wink, "let's just say, that while cheese is one of the ingredients, it's not the only one. My skin is sensitive to certain magical substances. My cream soothes it wonderfully."

"Professor Dippet would surely be interested in something like that," Arnold put in. "He's allergic to owl feathers, and he's currently looking for an effective treatment for his rash."

"I see," said Horace, stroking his moustache thoughtfully. Little Felix, my fine fortuitous friend, I know exactly what you want me to do.

"Daphne, you and Arnold are welcome to accompany us to the Cheese Festival," Belladonna said.

Her sister considered for a moment, then said, "we'd love to, wouldn't we, Arnold?"

Arnold nodded his assent. "I need to stay out of Professor Dippet's way for a while. He's not my biggest fan right now."

"Why not?" Slughorn asked with interest.

"Oh, wait, it's because you're leaving!"

"Well, it's more because I'm leaving soon, without proper notice," Arnold began, but he fell silent suddenly, as none other than Headmaster Dippet himself walked in.

Daphne and Arnold exchanged a meaningful glance and quickly left the table, slipping past the Headmaster, completely unnoticed. Horace, however, rose with alacrity and approached Professor Dippet, his hand outstretched.

"Headmaster Dippet! It's so fortuitous that we should meet like this!"

The Headmaster allowed himself to be steered towards the empty seat next to Horace and was soon listening to an eloquent discourse on the miraculous properties of his anti-allergy cheese cream, and his general potions prowess. Twenty minutes later, the bemused Headmaster found himself offering Horace the position of Potions Master at Hogwarts and he left the Three Broomsticks feeling rather pleased by his sudden good fortune.

Horace turned to Belladonna and winked. "Today's my lucky day isn't it? New job and meeting you here, by chance?"

"Lucky for me too," Belladonna replied. "I was feeling blue, and you cheered me up!"

She beamed at Horace, who felt giddy, but supremely confident at the same time. Shortly after the pair finished their drinks they Apparated to the cheese festival, where Horace's soothing cream won the first prize in its category. The prize of 500 Galleons was an unexpected windfall.

"We should celebrate this," Horace suggested enthusiastically. "We could go boating in Vivary Park! I haven't been there for ages!"

The pair strolled down Taunton's quiet country lanes hand in hand, admiring the verdant landscape. The lake shimmered into view, and very soon they were gliding across the placid water, Horace confidently at the helm, Belladonna casually trailing her hand through its surface.

"Horace, you're such an expert rower," Belladonna giggled, as the boat narrowly avoided colliding with a passing swan, which splashed them both as its wings unfurled angrily. Horace grinned apologetically and Belladonna began to hum a cheerful Celestina Warbeck tune. Horace joined in with the chorus.

"Heavens! I just remembered! It's your birthday, isn't it?"

"Donna, how sweet of you to remember! It is indeed my birthday today, and what a glorious day it's been!"

"Then you should have cake!" Belladonna suggested cheerfully. "There is a lovely cake shop near my house. Why don't we head over there and celebrate in style ... with a Magical Marzipan Mound!"

"Sounds delicious," Horace exclaimed.

After returning the boat, Belladonna took Horace's hand and minutes later, they were both strolling through the door of the cake shop.

"Look! There's one decorated with pineapple! I also remember how fond you were of crystallized pineapple," Belladonna began.

"I'm stunned!" Horace teased good-naturedly. "I thought you never noticed me when we were at Hogwarts."

"Don't be silly!" Belladonna retorted playfully. "I was bound to notice someone so annoyingly indifferent to me!"

Horace laughed. "Indifferent? Oh no, far from it! I was too intimidated, but your charms never escaped my notice."

They ordered two pieces of Marzipan Mound, and a slice of Pineapple Pavlova, then sat down at a cozy table in a quiet corner. When their tea was served, Horace cleared his throat and raised his teacup.

"A toast, to you Donna, for making my birthday a truly lucky one - two cakes and a lovely day in the company of a beautiful woman."

A faint blush rose on Belladonna's cheeks as she raised her teacup in reply.

Horace winked at her and continued. "A new job and the first prize for my cheese cream! I think you must be my lucky charm!"

Smiling, they clinked their teacups together and took a sip.

* Five Words – Volume 16 Index * 

* Five Words - Volumes Index * 

* Five Words - Main Archives * 
 * Five Words - Stories Index (by topic) * 

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume XVI, Story #144 stats

Post  Potteraholic Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Statistics for Story 144
ordered by first contribution to the story

User  
  # of  
  Submissions  
  Julia H.     82  
  Verity Weasley     129  
  Potteraholic   86  
  Mona     82  
The user in red is the rightful starter of the next story. They are welcome to pass on the privilege to the user who posted the second most number of times.

Total Submissions: 379
Total Words: 1895
Last Submission Date:Mar 14, 2012 5:15 am (EST). (Verity Weasley)
Total Time to Create Story: 1 month, 28 days, 11 hours, 10 minutes

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 Empty Archive of Five Words Stories - Volume XVI, Story #144 post-story comments

Post  Potteraholic Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Post-Story Comments for Story #144, Volume XVI,
Potty Five Words: "Horace’s Lucky Day"

This story was written from January 14, 2012 to March 14, 2012. Four writers contributed to the story, which is 1,895 words long. Four of the four writers posted feedback. All times listed are EST.

- Potteraholic, Mar 19, 2012 7:27 pm: Story #144 is up! I think the second part of the story - 'the date' - flows a bit smoother than the first half - when we tried to figure out how Sluggy was going to help Donna, who he just happened to meet in the Three Broomsticks. But once we got to the part of the story where it was just the two of them enjoying their 'date', the story just seemed to flow much easier. I know I found it much easier to participate in the second half of the story, than I did in the first half.

- Verity Weasley, Mar 19, 2012 7:42 pm: Thanks for posting the finished story, PAH. That was quite an epic! It's hard to keep the momentum when a story takes so long to write, but I agree that the second half of the story does seem to flow better. I think it was difficult to imagine Horace as a young man and how he might spend this 'lucky' day, so it took us a while to get into our stride and figure out a plan. Once we had some definite ideas about what might happen, the story seemed to pick up.

- Mona, Mar 23, 2012 1:15 am: Just read Horace's Lucky Day. Not among our best, I guess. Julia's initial idea was a good one, and I think we succeeded in that part of it at least. Horace certainly has a very nice time, even if the reader of the story doesn't. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 1003735042

- Julia H., Mar 23, 2012 11:34 am: OK, here is the fourth set of comments: Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 2752390508 I'm glad that Mona does not think that the idea was a bad one. I agree that the story could be more entertaining... When I suggested Horace and the Felix Felicis as the subject of the story, I was thinking of a sort of comedy, in which the character's comical potential could be exploited. But we may be a bit too serious people for that - we did not really let Horace defy the usual conventions or use his Slytherin cunning on his lucky day. Oh, well, I'd better leave plot suggestions to others I guess (which I normally do anyway). Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 3906177977 In any case, we bravely got to the end of the story, and Horace did have a good time... Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 2775603007

* Five Words - Volumes Index * 

Last edited by Potteraholic on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 Empty Story #145

Post  Potteraholic Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 Screen36    .                

Story #144 is up! I think the second part of the story - 'the date' - flows a bit smoother than the first half - when we tried to figure out how Sluggy was going to help Donna, who he just happened to meet in the Three Broomsticks. But once we got to the part of the story where it was just the two of them enjoying their 'date', the story just seemed to flow much easier. I know I found it much easier to participate in the second half of the story, than I did in the first half.

Since we have only 8 more pages of 15 posts left in this thread, 120 posts altogether, we can only write a short story to close out the thread. Or 2 short stories. I first suggested the idea here inspired by some stories Verity mentioned here and posted here. So after a quick discussion which starts here, we have decided to write 2 short stories, exactly 50 posts and 250 words long. It will be quite a challenge, but a fun one, too! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 2752390508

In order to keep track of the posts, and not fall short, or go over, we will need to do a countdown from the start.

We eagerly await Verity's first 5 words of our first 50/250 story. Stay tuned! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 2222139670

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 Empty Re: Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI)

Post  Verity Weasley Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Thanks for posting the finished story, PAH. That was quite an epic! It's hard to keep the momentum when a story takes so long to write, but I agree that the second half of the story does seem to flow better. I think it was difficult to imagine Horace as a young man and how he might spend this 'lucky' day, so it took us a while to get into our stride and figure out a plan. Once we had some definite ideas about what might happen, the story seemed to pick up.

For our next story, as we are writing a mini epic, I think it will help if we have a clear idea of the vignette we are writing about. For our first attempt at this I thought we could describe the arrival at Hogwarts of an anonymous Muggle-born first year. To add another dimension to this experiment, it will be in first person!

I stepped down from the

49 posts left
Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:09 pm

train, following closely the curly-haired

Glad to see the new story start! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 2752390508 I'll read the old one later, since it's late night here. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 642620432

Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 Screen36    twins in front of me.                

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 266347159 An anonymous Muggle-born first year... great! So I guess we don't need to spend valuable posts identifying this student. Or worry about his/her gender. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 2222139670 Good idea, Verity!

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Verity Weasley Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:49 am

Steam swirled around the crowded

46 posts left
Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:43 am

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 50250_10    platform and I couldn't see                

I forgot, what happens to the first year's trunks? Do they drag them off the train themselves, or are they magically collected by someone and transported to the castle? Don't have my books here to check.

Also, if we divide the story roughly into thirds for the beginning middle and end, we have about 16/17 posts for each third. So we should get to the middle of our story by post 16/17 at the latest, or at 34/33 posts left. Or a bit sooner.

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Verity Weasley Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:22 am

anything. Panic fought with excitement

Yes, we need to be really economical with our words in this short, short story. There is no room for superfluous details, we need to make every word count.

44 posts left
Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:48 am

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 50250_10    as I tried to find                

Verity Weasley wrote:Yes, we need to be really economical with our words in this short, short story. There is no room for superfluous details, we need to make every word count.
True, and then we have to remember this an 11 year-old speaking.., hopefully, a very erudite one! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 464751818

Last edited by Potteraholic on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Verity Weasley Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:07 am

a friendly face. Everything was

We also need to communicate that this is a Muggle-born first year speaking. We know that because it's in the notes, but we need to make sure it's clear to the readers (just assuming there were some) too. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 2752390508

By the way, remember I did Nanowrimo with some of my students last year? We've been working on the editing process ever since and today we received the first published proof of one of the students' novels. Very exciting! Twelve more to go. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 793915934 Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 2752390508

42 posts left
Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:31 am

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 50250_10    unfamiliar. But amazing, too, like                

Maybe this first year sees Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 1616972373? Sans motorbike? Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 464751818 Who maybe helps with this ickle firstie's trunk? And then there are the boats...

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 266347159 That is exciting, Verity!

Last edited by Potteraholic on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Verity Weasley Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:49 am

an incredible dream. Ever since

Oh, I forgot to reply to your question before. I'm pretty sure the first year's trunks were left on the train to be magically transported to the castle and the waiting dormitories.

We're 1/5 of the way through already! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 2752390508

40 posts left

Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:54 am

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 50250_10    I received my acceptance letter,                

That's the first year part sorted, and of course that's what happens with the trunks! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 1003735042 No need to mention that, then.

On to the next 1/5 of the story, and the middle of the story is 5 to 6 posts away! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 266347159

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Verity Weasley Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:36 pm

I've been imagining this moment.

38 posts left
Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 50250_10    Suddenly, a giant man appeared!                

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Verity Weasley Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:56 am

He was shepherding first-years towards

I hope Julia and Mona come back before we've finished this story! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 793915934

36 posts left
Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia H. Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:16 am

a steep, narrow path. I

I'm here. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 2752390508

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 1616972373 35 posts left Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 1616972373
Julia H.
Julia H.
Prefect
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:05 am

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 50250_10    joined the line quickly and                

So now, we arrive at the middle part of our story. We should start thinking about wrapping up no later than 10 posts left, to give us plenty of time to reach our goal without going over or under.

Verity, I was thinking that we might have a tie for the most number of posts. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 464751818 So far, it's even steven. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 1003735042

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Verity Weasley Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:57 am

was relieved to see some

Spoiler:
33 posts left
Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:16 am

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 50250_10    bright lanterns lighting the way.                

Just thinking ahead to the end, I suppose it could be when our protagonist sees the doors to the castle, and is standing right in front of them. Or right before he or she enters the Great Hall? Or some other equally momentous first. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 266347159

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post  Verity Weasley Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:34 pm

I tripped, unused to wearing

I was thinking the same sort of thing as an ending PAH. The first view of the castle, or arriving at the front doors, would be a suitable conclusion. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 2752390508

31 posts left

Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Potteraholic Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 50250_10    robes, but Hagrid caught me                

GMTA, Verity. Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 464751818 And now, 2/5 of the story is finished! Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 266347159 Just under halfway done!

Potteraholic
Potteraholic
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 Empty story #145

Post  Verity Weasley Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:15 pm

before I fell, picking me

Spoiler:
Will we need to briefly explain how he/she knew Hagrid's name? Or leave it to the reader's imagination?

29 posts left

Verity Weasley
Verity Weasley
N.E.W.T.

Back to top Go down

Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI) - Page 36 Empty Re: Potty Game: Five Words (Vol. XVI)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next